Anyone else feel like they turned into a pedo after seeing Kick Ass?

Anyone else feel like they turned into a pedo after seeing Kick Ass?

I didnt go full retard, but I did fantasise about fucking her senseless for a long time. Wife must have wondered why she was getting such a pounding sometimes!

Holy shit are you me? Except it started after I saw the movie and now I think about little girls every time I fuck my wife.

Bump

No, it was way before this film.

like, all of Sup Forums in 2010. chloe threads everywhere

no but i did after let me in

Gotta be Hollywood's intention right? Cause it was definitely kick ass that changed me
More

Oh fuck

A girl like that, everyone could be pedo

I was before, but yes she is so good

I think it's the insanely nice DSLs coupled with the mask that puts emphasis on her lips/chin area. That plus personality plus the rare dominate-loli character and it's really inevitable. It's too bad puberty hit her like a freight train, she went from being a legendary morality bending succubus to a plain unattractive feminist with a bad body.

Hnnnng I haven't fapped to her in a long time, Kik anons? Add me: fapperboii

You nailed it with the lips

I like her face, her smile, the shape of her tiny body. I think she is very attractive and has a cute looking. I'm in love with her.

It was definitely them lips, couldn't not imagine them wrapped around my cock

The fridge bitch strikes back
>no waist
>no ass no nothing
>ugly without and with makeup

Yup. Always slightly parted always slightly puckered out. It's weird knowing every person you know that saw the movie thought about getting sucked off by a kid

>modern day Chloe
What are you, not a pedo?

Bumo

why has an admin deleted half the pics of her?

Because this is Sup Forums
We will all be perma banned for replying in this thread soon

Mod came too hard and nuked the thread on accident

Anyone fapping here? Op?

I am, im about to cum for her gorgeous lips

Same here

do you have kik user?

There's a psychological reason for this. Despite her young appearance the character's actions and speech were those of an adult. This sends mixed signals to the brain.

Should i?

yeah, because then we can get lewwd for her lips

Don't forget the DSLs user (and the mask that puts emphasis on them)

I already am getting lewd for her lips tho

This thread still here

She used to be so hot dear fucking god

yeah, what happened to her :3

:3

The look in her eyes is pure sex. At that age she was one of the hottest girls in movie history honestly. Its so weird imagining how every hollywood exec was jerking off to her and probably trying to get her in their movies for a chance to plow. Whoever got her at that age if anyone did... can't imagine

another weak mind oppressed by mind control, just keep it in your pants eh or we'll have to burn you at the steak buddy.

What's the mind control for? To jail people? She's just hot and it feels good to bust a nut to a picture of her.

Can my steak be medium rare?

The party van is coming. Why dont you have a seat?

Nutted.

I like her style

Nigga you gay

she have really large feets

I dont think so

More of this age. It's crazy how bisexual these pics are but my dick is pure steel.

did you say feet?

this is 2006. havent so many pics of her a this age, sorry

She's so offputingly girthy nowadays

she didn't age up so good

Couldn't hold it anyways. I almost forgot how insane Chloe orgasms feel, thanks.

If i could back in the past and meet her, at same age... couldnt tell how cool it would be.

MORE HITGIRL RULE 34
And yea we know her old pics are gold tho so let's just appreciate that those exist and fap peacefully

I've been a pedo since I was too old do like girls "my own age"

I wanna say just talking to young Chloe would be a dream but honestly if I could go back I'd either spend every waking moment trying to fuck her or I'd rape her.

Oh my fucking god I forgot about that and then she turning into a fridge and people slowly fucked off with that shit

No man, this is bad. I just wanna meet her, be nice with her, thats all. I dont like pedos who hurt children. What do u mean with 'rape'? pls, tell me you wouldnt hurt her.

Wonder how is the sensation to have a child like her, beautiful... the best sensation to be her father rise and protect her.

this , people who harm children are pure filth

children are cunts. plus trips

Sure, in 2010 she used to be hot. Now she is fat and ugly. As she was underage, they're all scared to post it here and get banned. Thats the true.

Your point? Obviously we all want to fuck younger Chloe.
I wouldn't rape her either but you're telling me you wouldn't have sex with her or want to if you could go back and meet her? Please.

Yes, i do. But her body is so small and i'd be afraid of hurting her, so i couldnt. I just wanna meet her and hug her, feel her head in my chest,.. They say love hurts, its true.

>power to go back in time and you wouldn't forcibly dick the hottest people of history
Obviously I'd try and hopefully succeed at consensual first but I mean come on I'd have to know what she's like at some point

MOODS!!!!!

just imagine

She was athletic as shit she's ready to go by kick ass age and you can tell that just by looking at her. The only thing is I'd feel bad taking her virginity, so on the other hand getting a blowjob from prime era Chloe would be my number 1 wish. Keep that pussy a beautiful mystery...

At this point she is just a kid, you as an adult would be responsible for what would happen to her. Dunno, maybe wait more some years for when she is 13 is ready to go.

:3

Jesus fuck man. If that ugly skank pulled that load I don't even want to know what Chloe would do to you. She really was a succubus because honestly I could imagine cumming so hard I'd pop my brain or heart and die.

Cloe, Natalie, the list goes on.

And who makes the files is and is in charge of the movie industry? ( they also tried to get Hillary elected too btw)

Yeah, bj wouldnt hurt her in any way, but if somebody knows you're fucking this cute princess, they would probably wanna kill you and call you a monster.

What the hell is that gibberish? You can't even write a coherent sentence.

Was kick ass good? Haven't seen it.

the chick in the webm is fugly, for sure, but her lips are angelic. just like Cholo. so that's what I am imagining.

I'd have a heart attack and fall down deadly

Yeah, entertaining little flick.

Guys I close my eyes and pretend my wife is a 10yo girl every single time I pound her. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

reminiscent of deadpool. same ballpark of that kind of humor

i don't see what all the hubbub is about

She hasn't aged well.

them legs go all the way up