Going to sleep with a girl first time in about 6 hours, should I masturbate now and in 4 hours or just in 4 hours...

Going to sleep with a girl first time in about 6 hours, should I masturbate now and in 4 hours or just in 4 hours? (want to last longer)
thanks Sup Forumsros

Don't ruin your sensitivity like a faggot. She isn't gonna care as long as you get her off with foreplay

Dont do it at all, if you do you wont be able to cum when you fuck her. Shell just get bored and and tired- and so will you.
Ive had Experienced

what if you cum in 10 seconds

Masturbate once, but edge some. Also depends on hwo mcuh you masturbate normally

Sounds like a personal problem

If she's hot it won't matter if you literally masturbated before putting on the condom.

So what? You got yours. Fuck her.

Don't fap before date. Shoot big load in her face.

sure is

This is Sup Forums. Dude probably choked the sensitivity out of his dick. I doubt he's gonna have a problem with lasting a while

Nothing like a girl screaming daddy fuck me harder tho

Why do you bend to the will of females aka. lesser humans?

>implying he'll get that response

Not their will, I do it for my satisfaction

>sex is all about performance

good goy

i thought this would be a good idea

i couldn't cum during sex and it took AGES.

in fact i jacked off so hard that morning that my dick hurt while I was having sex with her.

go in fully charged with a nut. don't even jack off the night before, kiddo

Do whatever you want. Masturbation will not effect your ability to sleep.

>B-b-ut I do what she says for MY satisfaction
>Literally being this much of a cuck

but how long do you usually last? say without jacking off

ah sry didnt know i was speaking to mr alpha

Virgins are always concerned about time and think masterbaiting is the best way to improve it. All you gotta do is focus on her pleasure or anything but your own to increase your time...

Not him, but without jacking off a minimum of 20 minutes. With jacking off good luck not getting sore girl

get her off before you put your dick in and it won't matter how last you long, she would actually be complimented probably

foreplay and the build up is the biggest turn on for girls

p.s don't rush & eat her out, kiss her thighs and pay attention to parts of her body that other guys would not

Can confirm. A girl would much rather good foreplay and getting off to subpar or decent sex and a chance to get off. She'd much rather you be showing her how much you like her body than how good her pussy feels

I dont know man, fucked more than 100 times and still cant last longer than 1 min with foreplay included. without probably longer

This is the most reasonable post I've read in Sup Forums, I guess

>still cant last longer than 1 min with foreplay included.

what does your foreplay include?

Who said you need foreplay? Imo foreplay is for the girl's benefit. Get her engines really going so your engine can blow some steam. I don't need a mouth or hand around my cock to get going. I'm good to go as soon as we're getting ready to fuck. Only want a bj by itself or to finish.

It also helps I was circumcised and I choke my cock pretty hard during masterbaition. When I'm in a relationship I gotta lay off it big time. First 2 months of my last relationship i didn't even get it once a week cuz my lack of sensitivity made her raw. Kek