Dear brazillians:

dear brazillians:

what did you think of Elite Squad? Probably farthest right movie i've seen in 2 decades.

I heard crowds in movie theatres would cheer when the two NGO workers were burnt alive, lol!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_11OqF3nsHM
youtube.com/watch?v=5q26wA09RXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

btw, this is what the score of a truly great movie looks like

Many jews were highly triggered by it.

That's a sign that you made a truly good movie. All the pretentious "professional" critics in the pockets of Hebrewood get triggered while the audiences love it.

Maybe I couldn't appreciate it because not Brazillian but it went overboard a bit with the fascist shit. The 2nd movie was much better.

There was a sequel?

Elite Squad 2 is even better than the first one
If you liked the first one definitely watch the 2nd one
You have to be a such a leftfag not to like it

There is, and it`s A+

2nd one wasn't as good, it was more lame politics, less fascist cops calling potheaded college students faggots, and then sticking plastic bags over their heads.

is it in english?

the BOPE is based and i have a t shirt i wear around with the bope emblem

They literally soak a human right shirt in blood, the human right sjw icode named Che Guevara s made fun off the entire movie by being the source of the entire problem, priceless
Better than the first one
But I miss the plastic bags

youtube.com/watch?v=_11OqF3nsHM

BOPE is indeed our national treasure

Nascimiento did nothing wrong

Literally our national hero

I liked it because it gave based BOPE the recognition they deserve.

man that anime was shit and it's not even done

The irony is Wagner Moura (Cap. Nascimento) is a filthy commie lover

That's the irony of a lot of these movies. The actors don't actually get the message.

I give it 4/10 to the favelados

youtube.com/watch?v=5q26wA09RXo

I've enjoyed it a lot due to the anti-drug pro-police position being portrayed positively
And also how it painted humanities students, spot on, anyone who sees how they act in real life, without embelishment, comes to hate them

Thoughts on Elite Squad 3?