I'm sick to death of the "British girls are ugly" meme. Britain has some of the world's hottest girls, and frankly...

I'm sick to death of the "British girls are ugly" meme. Britain has some of the world's hottest girls, and frankly, American women are landwhales.

Sophie Turner, Lena Headey, Natalie Dormer, Perrie Edwards, Charlotte Crosby, Kate Middleton - the list goes on. You couldn't find a bad picture of any of these girls if you tried to.

no one ever said that

Nah, people say it here all the time and it's fucking dumb.

>I'm offended, somebody please listen to my feelings.

People are ugly everywhere

Yeah, but people seem to like to push the retarded notion that British girls are shit, for some reason.

It's a valid complaint.

I live in the US and I have never heard that, not once OP.

Yeah there are some hot ones, but compared to other countries it's a lower percentage. Not only for the woman though. British are the ugliest people on earth by survey for many years.

Demonstrably false, British women are just as attractive, if not more so, than most other white countries barring maybe Sweden, Denmark and Norway.

Natalie dormer has a weird occasionally cute but mostly just weird face and her tits are so far apart if she had them pierced she could do a shorter nipple chain between them by going around her back

Why are you being such a cunt OP?

lily collins

She's a 10/10, don't kid yourself.

She doesn't look that great tbh :/

Yup, not to mention Emma Watson, and Nathalie Emmanuel.

Except she obviously does. You'd fuck her, don't lie.

Like I said face is occasionally ok but there's no fixing that 10 inches of ribcage between her tits....so using her as an example from an entire country to say she's one of the hottest is a stretch

Lena Headey

TBH OP, I think it's just about preference, if you love British girls so much that's fine, but complaining about people not liking the same as what you like makes you look like a major cunt.

Dormer sure looks good here huh guys?

>Brits think this is a 10
I went to highschool with 50 chic's that were hotter.

No.

In my experience, the average British girl is ugly, but the hot ones are amazing.

Ooooh. Perrie's looking like a sex goddess here!

That's not a bad picture, she's just not in make-up.

Fine, this one isn't great, fuck you.

That one is too low res to make anything out.

>some of the worlds hottest girls

Charlotte Crosby.

Mmmmm.

I'd love to dig down in that belly button and see what I can lick out of that thing.

This is an obvious lie.

I don't see what's wrong here? Is it that she's blinking?

OH GOD NO! IT'S A MONSTROSITY!

I don't know what you're on buddy but it may have started with that blue hair dye there's something familiar with your ranting.

Ban Blue Hair dye..

yeah British girls are ugly

People banter about it, but Maisie is looks-wise a 7, personality-wise an 8 and feet-wise a 10.

This is before her weight loss, asshole.

Brit here. Not trolling but I think there is some truth in it.

There are attractive british women but its like 1% of the population. The island genes just destroyed us.

Most british women look like slightly rounder, smoother british men, and that's kind of a deal breaker for me,

Kate Middleton is rarely bad, I'll give you that. But she's not particularly good here.

So.... I *can* find bad pictures of them. And I could for every Brit you could list.

Am also British, and I agree with this more than op's shit statements

maybe you should sack up lad

Nobody really believes that all British women are ugly, so you shouldn't take offense just as I don't take offense when you claim American women are landwhales.

Frankly I could walk down the college drag in town and see women just as beautiful as the ones you've listed.

As I've explained, the Sophie one isn't fair because of a lack of make-up, and the Dormer one is just a bad resolution photo.

Oh, and I forgot to include Emilia Clarke.

>emilia clarke

Australian, mate

the only attractive women in the UK are the migrants, the indians and the blacks.
The white population on that inbred island look like fucking mongrels

British girls are disgusting

The point is, asshole, that I CAN find bad pictures of them. You said I couldn't. Admit you were wrong about that one fact and I will concede that they are *generally* attractive girls, with the possible exception of Dormer. She's not my type at all so I have a hard time with her. There are plenty of much more attractive Brit girls, but I can find gross pictures of them all.

Kiera, Elizabeth Hurley, Kate Beckinsale, Emma Watson (But god, don't let her talk to me about feminism) etc.

british women are ugly as fuck, what are you talking about

You're implying that they're beautiful because they can put shit on they're face. If anything that makes them worse because they have ugliness to hide.

>You couldn't find a bad picture of any of these girls if you tried to.

10/10 for actually trolling some retarded newfags with this

> Emma Watson

she's not actually that attractive, 6 or 7 at most and by god can you imagine listening to her or being around her for more than the 45 minutes it takes to fuck her into the earth

So you are admiting she only looks good with makeup?

Lack of makeup? So you base attractiveness on how skilled of a makeup artist they can buy? You realize that the people who put makeup on these girls make 7 figures a year doing that right? They're always going to look great. But take that person who is so good at making people look good away from them and you are left with what you wake up next to.

Dude, they can make a person look like a fucking zombie. They can make a zombie look like a hot chick too. Without makeup is the ONLY way to gauge actual attractiveness.

You think you're going to wake up next to a girl who just had an 8,000 dollar makeup job done on her?

You literally said "You couldn't find a bad picture of any of these girls if you tried to."

so this brit is ugly?

she is ugly

Yes

extremely ugly, too much foundation, has never done any exercise, could be anything from 19-28, looks like a man in drag

But Sophie Turner is atrocious

britfag plos

Citation needed faggot.
Just because you want something to be a certain way doesnt automatically make it this way.

Umm no. Definetly English.

LMAO I must be a literal 1/10 to get rejected by girls like this then

Why are you sick to death of it? It's a meme.. And like all memes, it's a joke.

I'm British too and I know full well a lot of English girls are fuck ugly, actually nearly all of them. All those girls you just listed are the exception to the rule, not the rule. That's why they are all famous. Also you trolled me pretty hard for a moment when you said Charlotte Crosby was hot. She's a nasty af little tramp m8

how about now

I would be happy to get rejected by this girl because she looks fucking horrendous.

The face is absolutely ultra shit tier.

Because British girls ARE shit. If you're south, where I am, British girls are either not British at all because they're all immigrants, or they're single mother, welfare scrounging, scummy slags. There's only a few exceptions and it only gets worse the further north you head. More slaggy, uglier, but also more white.

I like young Billie Piper. She is hot.

Watching Dr Who she is distractingly hot.

Looks like a dressed up chav. Nothing special.

She looks like a cow with a head made of bricks.

Hmm. Hard to say. I'm an Anglo. Heck yes I want to drill many an Anglo woman. But I work with a shitload of Eastern Europeans. My smashlist consists mainly of them. They're fuckin awesome. Romanians in particular seem to tidy themselves up good and proper.

'British girls are hot'

HOLY SHIT!!!
THE QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!

TEETH
Kiera Knightly Teeth

Her real teeth are so British you could hire her as a shredder for the office

Fucking kek

what about her

Isabella tuttlebee Southampton chick

it's a stark contrast. EE and baltic girls don't have the entitlement attitude, aren't moronically feminist (like empty feminism, not about gender equality, just a pose / whinging point), and they don't have genetic/emotional baggage

Eh, 4/10, but that's all I'm giving.

I know English houses are small, But did she live between the back part of the door and a wall for 18 years ?.

Head is the incorrect aspect ratio for this reality.

No, pure shit.

how about this one

solid 7 at this point, although she looks mixed

above average for a brit, below average globally

better

That paki needs to pack up and fuck off another aspect ratio anomaly detected.

5-6, might be british / indian or pakastani/british mix

come on she's gorgeous

Bitch stole Jay leno' s chin...

yes

meanwhile in east europe

Nope

Now THAT'S nice. British women don't come close to this.

meanwhile in central europe

Where do i get one of these ?

AF or Metric ?

average at best

less than average

These are not good examples

Thoughts?

Romanian women look above average, on a global scale. The comparison to british girls, known as some of the ugliest on average doesn't make any sense.

meanwhile in USA