I WILL BE STRONGER
THEY'LL CALL ME FREEDOM
JUST LIKE A WAVING FLAG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JP67IM1LX-M
vimeo.com/114056062
youtube.com/watch?v=JTEWlSTQ1RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

literally unironically 7 (seven) years ago

WEAR THE GOAT

O O O O-O
O OO O-O O O O O-O

waka

Hey!
Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

ALE ALE ALE

still a lovely song representative of what the world is about. cant wait until next year.

I hope England qualifies and gets drawn together with the host. Let's see if they have the balls to fight Russian police and wreck shit like they did in Marseille.

Unironically the worst world cup in history

lol

Daily reminder that Ghana deserved to win this WC

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No they did not, go back to facebook.

t. Goodmorning Nkwelu
Germany or even Uruguay deserved it more.

You have no chance.

Has there been a world cup song that's even come remotely close since

It wasn't the official one anyway

It wan in our hearts

That one by Ricky Martin for the 98 World Cup springs to my mind.

Considering there was only one world cup in between then and now..

Football is coming home and Vindaloo are the GOAT football songs still

OOOOOOEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw I'm the only left on Sup Forums from that era

What am I still doing here?

7-1 my friend

>English understanding of football

Spain's victory was deserved. Their football looked like shit, they just won every knouckout round match 1:0 (go look it up. Every single one. Just like at the Euro '08), but their possession football was unmatched at this time with the best midfield in its prime.

I've aleady forgot that world cup

I still feel it lads.

>I've literally accomplished nothing of worth since then

Hey. You wanna hear the most annoying sound of the world?

Como uma força
Como uma força
Como uma força

Shakira wasn't that bad m8

Wasn't it the Russians who were wrecking shit in Marseille? Can't get away with that in Russia or they'll get disappeared.

Nah there will be mad riots instigated by locals and they'll blame it all on the fans of other countries. Guarantee it.

INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA INIESTA

note that we were consistenly playing against bus parking teams, and we scored goals in the 08 euro like for example a 3-0 in semis against Russia
props to Germany trying to outplay Spain instead of parking the bus though

AYY LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=JP67IM1LX-M

Vacation in Italy?

>props to Germany trying to outplay Spain instead of parking the bus though
Honestly, the four semifinalists of this World Cup were on a whole different level than all the others, Spain, the Netherlands, Uruguay and >we almost played a whole different game.

>Brazil get's 7-1'ed
>Leads south american eliminatory and is already the second best NT in the world
>New players and better manager
Now, compare it to:
>Englel
>Can't get past group stages with Costa Rica and punished UrGay
>Nothing changes,literal who manager and Rppney is still the captain and 10
>No worthy youth player to change tides/
I'm so mad about the 7-1 while keeping relevant on the sport and being the favorites (after Germany) to win 2018 :^)

>71 get
Nice one, Kek

You relly deserve a (YOU) coming from this flag

>already the second best NT in the world
[citation needed]

>being the favorites (after Germany) to win 2018
You aren't

I'm Welsh lad

This
They won't get away with it, they won't

France is definitely favoured over you, and I'd say Argentina is as well.

>USA wins 1-1 was 7 years ago

Jesus fuck Sup Forums at that time was great

>I'd say Argentina is as well.
A

FUCKING

LEAF

>Has there been a world cup song that's even come remotely close since
>since
>98' World Cup

fucksake did Germany knock you up that bad?

>Chocked at home against Portulel
>Can't call their best player because rape
>Average at best defense
>Our attack is undoubtably better, and so is our midfield
>We actually have tactics this time
But wait a minute:
>Argentina better than us
>le 3-0 and no offensive menace at all NT
OK, but to top it all:
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
Name one above us that isn't Germany.
No, Italy and France are not, and don't even dare to say Netherlands. You have to be too casual to not watch and notice how we're playing way better than anyone else on SA and almost everyone else on Europe, our players actually defend and have an organized attack system.
Also, Coca cola rankings :^).
I pulled the trigger too soon. I apologize.

*Choked
>the city of my spelling capabilities

this moment will never not make me feel sad

i want the theme song for russia 2018 to be depressing shit that perfectly encapsulates the motif of russian culture

It'll be eurotrance

>Coca cola rankings
Your whole post became invalid with this and I just bother to reply to point this out

It's a joke, mate, can't handle some friendly banter? Or are you so insecure about you being behind us on some meaningless ranking that you don't like that i brought it up?

It's too late for me to care about the opinion of some rainforest Nigger

>[eurobeat intensifies]
Not a bad idea, actually

Get this lad to do it
vimeo.com/114056062

>Brazil
>Favorited to win 2018

Cant believe no one other than Switzerland and USA the year before exposed Spain that world cup.

BBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>was in my earlier 15 and had friends, social life and happiness without even know it
>now friendless, struggling at college, couldnt even pass 2 subjects, no gf, no job, dad want to kick me out, mum getting deaf and old

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEWlSTQ1RI