Hard work

hard work

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As stupid as he is gonna be a loser.

I guess someone who is a retard would want everyone to believe we are all equals.

dumbass.

I'm not going to be completely ignorant and disregard what you were attempting to relay in your statement, but your pride is clearly at stake and it would seem you are emotional over the idea of Conor winning. If you have a sore throat, gargle with your own salty tears. Only a suggestion of course.

What time do they actually fight? It says 9 but is that when the undercard starts or what?

It doesn't if he wins or loses. You are still a pathetic loser. What, you are somehow a better person because someone you are rooting for wins a fight? How ignorant is that?
Whoever wins, tomorrow you will still be ignored by women and thought of as a douchebag by everyone else.

about 2 hours later

cocksucker detected.

u gonna cry when a 27 year old alpha beast beats the fuck out of an old man???

So if I'm on the east coast the actual fight won't start till 1 am?

this guy's a rehtawd

No, because tomorrow I will still be who I am, and I am happy with my life. - no matter who wins.

You will still be the loser you are today. - no matter who wins.

Anyone who thinks the fight is other than a Cash COW Name drop is a fucking imbecile.

Fuck their fight fuck that shit, all networks involved are in it for the scam.

Don't watch it copy it spread it fuck them all.

Stupid thread

>loser
This coming from an illiterate neck-beard that's never so much as walked across the street without his mum's assistance.

Thinking a 27 year old first time boxer is going to defeat the best boxer of the last 20 years.

>you are somehow a better person because someone you are rooting for wins a fight?

read it again retard, he wasn't saying he was better than you, he's saying you're being too emotional over a guy winning a fight. fighting is entertainment, wrestling is entertainment. it's not that serious in the end.

wrestling is really fucking fake anyways so don't even bother.

This Fight setup is a Joke played on everyone that knows their names

It's a pure Network cash grab they're targeting anyone and everyone to rake in as much money as possible.

This thread is an advertisment SAGE in all Fields applies, Remember when there were more than one.

Why so triggered we all know what the game is. You get paid to fight for an audiences amusement. It's the entertainment industry. Why are you so salty?

It's an interesting super fight even if you think it might be one sided either way.

>The Fight is a Cash grab this Thread is Free Advertising by and for Fuckwitts.

Hardly a Super fight they're both invested in this fight for monetary one off it's going no
where it will be a piss weak fight and the winner has been chosen and it's staged for a
rematch to come back 2 years from now to top up the bank accounts.

At least that wrestling crap does not deny it's staged.

I can become a professional mma?

Deutschlandfaden

There was never any chance for me to be an NBA player, what a dumb ass quotation

I just want to see him get cocky enough to challenge Lesnar, then watch Lesnar pick him up like a toy and throw him in a dumpster where he belongs.

If that every happened I would be pretty disappointed, as if this fight isn't selling out enough

have no clue who that is, but he is completely wrong

he like all humans is what he is based on inherent factors and traits combined with cultural conditioning and mentality, processed and modified trough life experience, people who go on and on about the importance of things like determination, willpower or in this case 'obsession and hard work' completely miss the point that these things arent the result of good intentions but are a manifestation of how and what a human allready is, and so that human becomes more of the same, untill as a living system he or she becomes 'a thing that does a thing'

motivation dosent just happen neither does it happen the same way or do the same thing from human to human, willpower dosent grow on trees, determination and grit are almost completely dependant on psychological traits and learned mentality, the ability to systematicaly do something dificult or demanding without being forced or coerced depends not only on inherent capacities of the individual being and how well these have become developed but also pressuposes skillsets and learned ways of coping and dealing with internal functioning

no human being is born equal

we arent born with preset defauts based on a factory norm, we are not equaly able or equaly effective in any given thing, the shiny examples usualy given represent a minority in any population, it might as well be a abtronic comercial, its a lie

Vote on who wins and how????