What is a "turk"? what percent of turkey is actually turks? where did turks come from...

what is a "turk"? what percent of turkey is actually turks? where did turks come from? how do i know if im actually a rapebaby?

we're all rapebabies you nazi

there is no such thing as "racial purity"

Turks come from Central Asia, and are likely an even mix of Turkic people and native Anatolians

this
and this
whats happening today? how is Straya getting intelligent? did someone mix IQ in the barbie?

>Pakistan
>careful when you go to step outside you might accidentally step in poo on your way to marry your underage cousin.

it's t*rk not '''turk''' u r*ach

>straya bringing the bantz

it's our lack of incest and pederasty.

of course racial purity does not exist in areas invaded by another race. Genetically most of Europe is pure, and a good percent of white Americans. the whole no such thing as racial purity thing is a funny little non-argument used by commie faggots.

#kek #lmao #flagbanter

Funny how our rates of incest and pederasty has gone up in the recent years.
>In Sydney and Melbourne in particular
Funny that.

tasmania exists mate

>and a good percent of white Americans

name one area which hasn't been victim of foreign invaders

A prankster who thinks evil and sees a connection indeed.

>not being a rapebaby
If you don't have the genes of the one doing the cucking you have the genes of the cuck.
Think about it.

rape weren't allowed. it's a meme.

†*rk literally means 'not a human being'

I thought we sent all those freaks to Thailand and the Philippines

what does your whore mother think about this
sensitive topic

Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!

this is a meme. tassie is uneducated, but not inbred
quran allows the rape of slaves

as in foreign racial invasion dingus, Last time I checked the British Isles until recently have not been settled by any other race other than whites. Genetically the tribes and kingdoms of England still exist in the same areas they always have. this racial purity argument anyway is only a stupid way to break down identity based around ones ancestry.

t. tasmanian
>Tasmania's population is more homogeneous than that of other states of Australia, with many of British descent.[58] Approximately 65% of its residents are descendants of an estimated 10,000 "founding families" from the mid-19th century. As of 1996, more than 80% of Tasmanians were born in the state

She doesn't because of it's bad to think about something while being dead

my condolences. what does your pimp dad think about it then

>somehow this means they are inbred
Jesus do you understand how it even works dude? literally 10,000 distinct family groups where the founding stock, thats a lot of blood to work with before anyone becomes incestuous.

Turks are a linguist group, not a genetic one. But if you are talking about the oldest known homo sapient sapient inhabitants of Anatolia, then the answer is Anatolians, who then branched out and spread the R1b haplogroup into Europe.

t. tasmanian

>implying aussies aren't the superior intellect
It's just our general apathy, propensity to make everything a joke/not take anything seriously, and lack of industriousness. That might indicate otherwise.

You just wait till the chinks alter us, destroying those inhibitors. Gonna be a fun time.

yeeee going to need to figure out a good way to mass exterminate all the chinks. that will solve out lack industriousness.

>LE FUG LE CHAI KNEES XD XD

>Last time I checked the British Isles until recently have not been settled by any other race other than white
It has been settled by a wide range of different peoples. Lots of Roman and Iberian in it too. "White" isn't a distinctive set of genes. Obviously if you group the world into broad-as-fuck autism then you can say that shit, it's not accurate when referring to genes though.

you where referring to race not haplogroups. if you are confused its your own fault.

The Chai Kneeses have altered our phyche, now they will perish in the flamen galah oven.

you think in terms of whites vs non-whites. Racially impure implies no foreigner blood. So if British have loads of French blood, that is "impure". No one ever said anything about all europeans having ancestry of brown, yellow people etc.

YOU are the autist

>there is no such thing as "racial purity"
you defined it by race not haplogroup.
I do not consider people who have differing European haplogroups as impure, only people who get so autisticly obsessed or people deliberately trying to subvert an identity use such an argument.

>I do not consider people who have differing European haplogroups as impure,

why not? it means their ancestors were conquered and subjugated by foreigners? plus, it seems you think like "lol all european all white so it's all the same shit"

ok, you have got me there, i simply meant it in terms of people who don't have foreigner/conqueror/invader blood in them, so yes haplogroups not race.

because the past actions of people who are more similar than different don't matter anymore, especially with external and internal threats looming ahead. Am I someone who is Anglo-Celtic meant to dislike the English or what they did to the Irish? or side with their actions against the Irish? Its pointless to obsess about past inner conflicts within our race.

>of people who are more similar than different

Massive continent, hard to say they're entirely similar in terms of culture: however bring united under Christianity I suppose you could argue that

>Am I someone who is Anglo-Celtic meant to dislike the English or what they did to the Irish? or side with their actions against the Irish?

no, because you, like me, are a New Worlder. It is irrelevant. Atrocities have been committed worldwide since forever and people always move on

>Its pointless to obsess about past inner conflicts within our race.

you still give me that "Europe is united because of their race" vibe. maybe i'm just interpreting what you're saying incorrectly

>advocating for Racial solidarity
>pointing out we are currently not in solidarity with each other.
nice argument you have not really proven anything wrong.

Same as mum

plus European cultures are similar to each other, different and unique of course, but many have the same bed rock foundations.
It is proven that just after a generation most European groups assimilate in the new world/old world, Italians and Greeks are an exception but some are hard to notice.
however it seems to me that other races are harder to assimilate, not just because of looks.
Racial solidarity is not that far fetched, its just not noticeable because its natural.
It is only politically that racial solidarity is ignored, we happy partake in back-stabbing each other and sell out to non-whites.

hmm

Racial solidarity is a meme. Why should I feel connected or "in solidarity" with any given European at any time. If Europeans actually believed this garbage, they wouldn't have invaded and pillaged each other throughout history

Europeans fit in to white New World countries better because of similar culture (religion, respect for democracy and freedom of speech etc.) obviously, because they were founded by Europeans.