Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

knocked my very first girlfriend up but she got rid of it.

Thought i knocked a fat girl up that i shagged a few months ago so i deleted and blocked her on everything but luckily i found out i didn't knock her up

Nah let my friend knock up my gf tho.

Twice

First one miscarried. Got lucky, she was gonna keep it after she always sais she'd abort. She was 32 and I was 25.

Knocked up my wife before we married. Took her in and got this kid sucked out by a vacuum pump. No regrets, pussy still 2nd tightest I ever had.

me and my wife have 4 kids so... i fucking hope so

Holy shit, what unfortunate fucking kids you will all have, to have parents like you.

>implying those kids don't all belong to Jim from accounting

nope, I'm virgin

nigger?
sociopath

knocked up fwb at 20 but she had ectopic
knocked up wife 5 times

Cont'd

Fucked an ex when she was 8 months with twins, not mine, she was just horny and lonely. Raw dogged that shit. Pussy was kinda loose and belly was huge. It was pretty fuckin hot tbh

I hope the wife gets horny like that when she's knocked up. Have had a minor thing for pregnant bitches ever since then.

yes, my wife

I just had a baby. So yes.

no, no nigger

Knocked up wife about 2 yrs ago after docs told us she was sterile, we'd never have our own, and recommended adoption. Human body is a hell of a persistent thing.

Got her a birth control implant so we don't get another surprise while we stabilize from the sudden change of having a baby.

I got 5 of my sisters friends preggers in the late 90's when they were teens. they all had these GIGANTIC DADDY ISSUES, sexual precociousness from being molested by said daddies and family, and were kind of plain to uggo.

being a virgin surgeon on 2 of them was amazing. they all look like some fatassed THOTS from the Maury Povich Show now though.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Coolest story of today

no these were rancid hicks from south carolina. thank god for planned parenthood, and making the "please daddy fuck me" videos as blackmail.

they were 5/10 at best.

You're 50 you old fuck

Same girl twice. First time was an ectopic pregnancy and she was very ill. Second time she had an abortion.

i think it's a regular thing now, condoms are shit and girls lie about being on the pill/implant

How many have you knocked up?

i posted in thread earlier, 1 and aborted it and think i got a fat girl pregnant a few months ago so blocked her on everything and recently found out shes not pregnant

Knocked up some chick in my early twenties and she got an abortion. She's still wracked with guilt about it. Every few months she'll comes around to cry about it and look for sympathy fuck because her life is shit now.

yes, 5 kids, 3 wives, actually never married, just long relationship, paying more monthly then some of you earn
all 5 look like me, no need for dnk testing
i still love them, all 3, and time to time i fuck them, still trying to get them all together in bed, they're hot, i was a lucky man once

Naa.. They cant get pregnant untill they start menstruating.

Nigger detected

I hope u get hit by a car or fall into a deep pit and break ur arms.

Indeed I did. Pic related.

I have 19 when I knocked up my girlfriend. She left me and marry with another guy and have my son with the another one. I fell sad and cry alone in the night some times for that.

Why?

4 times with one chick. First one at age 18. All aborted. Then i was fucking one skank and she called me and said she was knocked up abd needed $400 for abortion. I gave the $400. Also said i would go with her for support. She declined my company. 2 years later her best friend told me she wasnt preggers and bought a ring with the 400.