When do you reach the point when suicide is inevitable?

When do you reach the point when suicide is inevitable?

Be me, 38, divorced. I had a boy with my ex wife, but she just wanted to get impregnated, and left with him in another country after a few months. Of course I have to pay for him.

Fell in love with a woman a few years ago. She never accepted I got so fucked by my ex wife. Still we stayed together and had a daughter a few months ago.

Since our daughter is born, my fiancee didn't stop making problems, always coming back with the errors I made in the past, telling me how I suck at life.

Whatever I do (or try to do), I only get reproof, get told everything I do wrong etc. I'm lost and I know I'm going to lose everything, no matter what I try.

I think about suicide everyday, it seems like the only way out this spiral, and yes I would abandon two children, but what's worse for them : having no father or having a shitty dad who fails at everything?

Is there a point where killing myself is the best option? And if yes how can I be sure I make the right choice?

Inb4 "you're a faggot kys", I really think I'm not such a bad person, I could be someone good. I just made too many wrong choices. Now it seems I don't have any grip on my life anymore : I'm fucked anyway.

Should I end it, and how?

Pic not related - just a b/ait

Sounds like you need to do whatever it takes to make a new life for yourself. Not a death.

Seems wise but how can you make a new life when you have two children you have to pay for and fight to be able to see, when you're psychologically, sentimentally and financally fucked?

She just went out with the baby, as she left I asked her "do you want me gone when you come back?", she said yes. Maybe now is the right time to do it.

Maybe consider starting new life in another country?

I think the problem here is that it doesnt happen enough. So what you have a kid, she'll use that to guilt you into whatever bullshit she comes up with, including staying alive. Many men are in that exact situation, where removing themselves from the equation would make life better for their loved ones but they stay for whatever reason, ultimately that reason is guilt. What the hell is a feeling like guilt compared to the livelihood of your offspring?
But im just some internet jackass

Where you from?

You are some internet jackass, and I didn't get your point
France (maybe that explains why I didn't get the other guy's point)

I didn't get what he was saying either so you're good

dude i already like you for being a frenchie speaking english.
most french ppl i met were arrogant bastards who refused to speak english at all.
My advice for you is to just leave the country.
Fake your death and start anew in a different country. Somewhere far away from europe.
Don't think to much about it, simply do it.
This is the only wise choice you can make.
Everything else will fuck you up even more.
As hard as it sounds but u need to leave your children behind.
It's not your fault, not the fault of your childrens, it's our society that has driven you to the point where u want to comit suicide.
Stop thinking about suicide but a way out of this hellhole called europe.
GL with that m8

Tbf you do have really good English for a french guy

this is your chance, instead of being stuck somewhere that you're not loved, go do whatever you want. cut ties, make a new life, and have a period in the middle where you do absolutely everything you've ever wanted to do with no guilt or regrets. go enjoy life for a while instead of blowing your brains out, and if having a better life doesn't work out you can still do it afterward

>but what's worse for them : having no father or having a shitty dad who fails at everything?

Having no father is shittier. When they grow up will they say "My father was such a weakling he killed himself. Was it because of me? Will i be the same?"

Being there, even if youre a failure, is better then dead.

Now about the ladies. I would first think very hard about a vasectomy. Did you want to have those children? I mean, did you PLAN to have them? I doubt it. Youve already let 2 bitches run their most infamous game on you. Tye off the tubes dude. Step back and realize you havent even scrapped the top of life. Youve only experienced shit.

When you want to commit suicide the world becomes your oyster. Swim with sharks with no cage. Base jump. Whats the worst that can happen? You die? Whats the best....

1.- check the legal state of discapacited parents tjat pay alimony, if you get free from it by being unable to work, put your legs on a bending machine.

2.- get psicological atention and deal with it, but really fuking try, not just go and ask for prices and go away like a millenial faggot.

3.- join the army.

Also this, vasectomy, and leaving children behind its a damage you will never repair

Thx guys, and yes French people are horrible with english...

It sounds easy to just go away and live a "new life" but I'm just tired of life, there's nothing I want to do and I wouldn't be able to say if there's a place I'd like to go.. I just feel like I have no will to live anymore...

I'll wait for now - at least she'll be pissed to see me here when she comes back - and I'll think about your idea of leaving everything behind and starting anew...

(How did a Frenchie learn english? South Park, RPG's and Sup Forums... ....mostly)

You have kids, no matter how shit anyone makes you feel, you know you should never kill yourself. G'luck in your struggles chummer.

Sounds like you have a tendency to get together with women who have BPD.
You're in an abusive relationship user, your partner constantly criticizing you is psychological abuse.
No shit you're feeling suicidal, the person who is supposed to have your back is acting like an enemy.
Get help, get out and do your best to be there for your kids outside of this toxic relationship.

You might be right... Sounds better than joining the army...

Fuck I nearly killed myself just a few hours before GoT finale....

DO IT FAGGOT

This is quite true if you have no will to live do lots of dangerous fun shit

If you can try to see your life from a different perspective it helps. You have problems and maybe they're problems that feel too big for you to handle. But hasn't this been the case through your whole life? Also, you can see that you don't carry All the problems in the world. Only yours.

It sucks to have to deal with stuff that you really don't prefer. But if you can just blank your mind out you realize that you still have a kind of peace. Youll just be reborn again and have to go through life over from the start. Might as well use what experience you have now to figure out a way to achieve your peace.

Really peace is just accepting where you are and who you are without wanting to change it or do or undo anything. You just see it and sit there doing nothing else. You notice how all around you life is just buzzing along. Your fridge running, the computer thinking. In this moment everything is perfectly acceptable and not bad at all. This moment is your sanctuary your little world that's not bothering you at all.

Fuck off you cunt

Hey, man. Just out of curiosity, how much is your wage? How much you have to pay for each child?

Life gives you shit, how you deal with that shit is what determines what life you're going to lead.
If you let people walk all over you and convince you that you are shit, your life will be shit.
If you stand up for yourself, ask for the help you need and put in the effort to change your life for the better, your life will be good in spite of the shit.

You can't miss that finale so keep on living yeah

Also 38. Unhappy. Married. No kids. Though, I'm not sure any longer our not having kids is a life choice as we state.

Pretty much sexless. She does send me nudes often, but I think that's just to keep me at bay and not make actual advances on her.

Job is stressful. Tons of student loan debt. I pretty much ask myself every morning why I get out of bed to go to work.

But I will never commit suicide. That's not an answer. If anything, I'm thinking of secretly opening up another bank account, saving, and driving straight to an airport. Or South America.

About 1800€ for both

Do you communicate with your wife about this stuff?
Have you let her know that your current situation is making you depressed?

Your wife is making all those accusations because she is cheating on you. It's really simple to understand, in her mind she wouldn't feel bad to cheat if she keeps telling you and herself that you're a bad person so in her mind that makes cheating not that bad.

Yep. Funny someone mentioned bpd, as my wife was diagnosed with borderline (not bipolar). She's nuts. Was an alcoholic but is sober now, which means I also can not drink. Not that booze would help me, but I do find it ironic that most of the reason I want to drink is because of her.

She's seen it. If I was to tell her about my suicidal thoughts she would just say I'm blackmailing her so no point in talking about that

Idk how the army is in your country, but you'll find a family there. People you'll be by your side throughout all the shit and you'll make friends for the rest of your life. You'll suffer a lot there? Yes. But you have to weigh the odds and see for yourself what's the best way out. And I assure you, killing yourself is not a way out.

i truly believe youre just stuck in a shitty relationship. you wouldnt be thinking of ending it if your girl wasnt constantly beating you down

I was the one to mention BPD.
Having had two former relationships with people who have that diagnosis has given me many red flags to notice.
If that is how she feels, you're better off being apart than together.

Is anyone noticing all these dubs?

This

Yes. This is a godly thread of hope, thus we shall help user out of this shit.

Leave behind the things making you miserable.

If its your fiancee, leave her.
Yes, you lose your daughter temporarily.
But you'll be alive.
No matter what, you are worth more to your children being alive rather than dead.

Leave it all behind and go find some happiness.. It is absolutely essential. And for the love of the Almighty God in Heaven, don't have anymore kids. Focus on you. Even go gay if you have to.

Find what you need. Leave behind what's killing you inside.

I love you user. You may be an oldfag still posting on Sup Forums in 2017 but I love you.

Sure have, but the subject of this thread is making it imperative for me to support op and other people who are stuck in what sounds like BPD relationships.
If it wasn't for other people making me notice what my former partners were doing, I wouldn't be alive today. So in a sense, I feel like I'm paying back the favor by participating in this thread.

Hey guys. 35 year old here. Only child. Single. Never married. No kids.

I have realized how little money has to do with my happiness. Im making over 100 grand but my health deteriorating and my sexual attractiveness diminishing is making me sadder and sadder.

Last year was pretty much the worst year of my life. I broke my foot ballooned up to 220 lbs from 185 and my father had a heart attack and passed away in my arms while i tried to give him cpr.

I think about suicide a lot but i am not going to do it out of love for my mother bc i know it will devastate her. There are other things, causes and people to live for, even if you don't include yourself in that list.

OP i hope you dont take that step. Things will get better. It sounds like you have gotten royally fucked by the 'blue pill' mirage of a happy marriage, with a loyal wife and cheerful kids. We are sold on this utopia that too often does not materialize. Instead you are living the all too frequent nightmare of nagging women and ex wives that expect alimony and child support.

You would not be the first man to kill himself under these circumstances. I invite you to explore the forums at mgtow.com for many people that have gone through your same trials.

Dude it sounds like women are your problem and that's an easy fix. Stop getting deep in these relationships. Break up with this chick and go do your own thing. Live in the wilderness. Move to a different country. Go work in Alaska for lots of money. Go do your own thing.

You failed only in two relationships. there are a lot of other stuff that you can succeed at if you are afraid of failing third time.

Pro tip: Wear a fucking condom you failure shit

Kek thanks user, and thank you all (even the "kys faggot"-guy), you helped me see things from a higher point of view.

I still dunno what I'll do precisely but I'll keep this thread somewhere and go back to it when I need a boost.

You helped a pathetic poorfag out, you deserve good things in your life, I wish you all the quads in the world

Not op, but the other oldfag - if women are the problem, perhaps I should just start sucking lots of cocks?

The army wouldn't be a bad choice theres people there who you could form strong friendships with and maybe find a woman that isn't a fucking bitch

this. move to a new country, change name, do it twice and they'll never find you.

Good luck with life OP get through this shit

Man up and deal with your responsibilities, you have a kid for Christs sakes. Quit being a deadbeat dad, grab your balls and get your kid.

Come to Brazil, do vasectomy, eat sopa de macaco to your heart's content, be happy ever after.

Actually... don't.

To be fair, I'd say Brazil is a good safe haven for anyone looking to vanish. We are the most advanced country in SA, tons of good universities for free, people with the language knowledge of op would be able to escalate on a company really fast, seems good if you take out the crippling taxes, violence and corruption, but still better than places with wage slavery and all.

No you cant kill yourself you brought two kids into this world and it's your f****** fault for taking care of them it's your obligation as a parent not to kill yourself at least wait till they're 18 stop being a pussy

I wouldn't do it.

I have a backup plan in-case something like this happens to me, 35 here.

Start prepping to drop off the grid. Sell your shit get cash, and hide it somewhere safe, e.g. a safety deposit box in your name only.

Then after you have about 4 to 5 grand, go AWOL. Just leave.

Go to the opposite side of the country. Somewhere were there is public transit. Portland and Seattle are good, if those are far from where you are. Get a minimum wage / off the books job. Live like a bachelor, and enjoy the little things.

Life can be rough as fuck no matter what country we come from. At the end of the day life is what we make it Sup Forumsro. Some others have given some sage advice here and I'll add some too and reinforce what was already said.

42 oldfag here. 'Murica and all that shit. Much of the world has gone tits up, work is tits up, earning money is bullshit, trying to support family is rough as fuck. Four kids (all Sup Forumsros, same wife i went to high school with so at least something in my life is good. All that being said, I'm a happy fag in my marriage but hate what is happening around me in the world.

Our marriage requires insane amounts of work, not because of my wife or me but because we want to make sure we stay together. At the end of the day the job and the world could crumble around us and I'd do all i could to hold her up, keeping her and my kids safe. Working on the marriage for me is being a good provider, helping raise the kids, spending time talking with her and listening to her, buying her small gifts (a single rose once a month or some shit like that), doing the small things that makes her heart happy. She does the same thing for me, she does all sorts of shit in the bedroom, makes me food, rubs my back/feet (something that brings calm to my being), doesn't give 2 shits about me riding a sports bike, getting pilots license, etc. We live to help one another, please one another, and bring peace to one another's life.

If she loves you and you love her and shit is still rough then seek someone to help you. Be it a counsilor, a friend with /long/ ass marriage, a rabi/pastor/etc who isn't a cunt, basically someone who geniniunly wants to see you two happy long-term. Work on it now so in a few months or a couple of years you two have a rock solid marriage.

Continued....

....continued

If your lady doesn't like what you do, you aren't able to make it work, and there is no love from her (it sounds like you love her) then leave her. Staying in a loveless relationship is not worth the life-long hell. Short term pain, long term gain. If you leave then get your shit snipped so that you can't have more kids by accident. If you ever find the perfect woman in the future and after years of marriage she wants kids then you can get that shit reversed, in the meantime protect yourself from accidents.

No matter what ending your life won't fix the problem. Regardless of how you feel about what happens at death the world will be at a loss without you in it. Your kids will miss you, your current wife will miss you, your family will miss you. Sup Forums would miss out on you posting again. You would be missed.

Also, there is so much fun shit to do in life, don't let these events keep you down. You have now seen that you keep repeating the same thing, so you now know what not to do next time (assuming you divorce). Stay single if you need/want to, no one in this world says you have to be married and if they do then they can fuck off.

Please don't do it Sup Forumsro.

...here is a nice ass to look at too. :)

Live your life. Don't let them get you down. Your kids are worth living for. Them growing up without their Dad will affect their lives. Get help for your tendencies but not from here. Focus on something else. Bon chance OP

Been there man. Thank god i was too coward to do suicide. My kids are a bit grown up now, and they are my teammates, my fundamentals and my walls. Nothing can touch me, as long as my kids smile. And they never look at you as a failure. For them you are a GOD at first (really, you are the world for them). Later, if you love, listen to them, do stuff, it doesnt matter if you have a roof under head, a car or anything. They will love you. And it will be love like no other. Please user, dont do it.

...continued.

My mother did suicide. So I`ve been not only in your shoes, but also in the children shoes. Never ever do anything like that to them man.

Yeah im french too, french people are the worst !!
i didnt read all the treat but i agree with most of them
Find a new country, news horizons, 38 youre not too old for this, be yourself and belive in the future