I would have been absolutely fine if he changed the laws to stay in office

I would have been absolutely fine if he changed the laws to stay in office.
Anything would have been better than the worthless piece of shit we have now.
Even no president would be better than we have now

Jesus Christ. Fucking get over it.

OP is a FAGGOT LIBTARD who wants nothing more than being ASS-RAPED by NIGGERS. Obama was a LYING DO NOTHING. HE allowed North Korea to get as far in their Nuclear Missile development as they are - requiring the next president to have to deal with it. Obama and OP are WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT

he wasn't all that good you know

god he was so alpha!

triggered

Yea, trumps a real piece of shit. His time is coming to a quick end tho

George Bush kinda did the same thing with Obama and the economy? Let it for him to clean it all up. But oh wait you're probably gonna say it's all Obama's fault because you're some idiot

Oh he was better than you know Amen brother!

Lol and absolutely nothing you said three was true.

when do you graduate from middle school?

Still blaming Bush you FAGGOT - Economy is expected to be left for the next guy - Foreign Policy the Buck Stops with the CURRENT President. Obama and all the FUCKING FAGGOT LIBERALS were so tierd of Bush's war that NOTHING was none that needed to be. Just because the Guy before you FUCKED UP, doesn't give you the same excuse. SO Bush sucked.....SO DID OBAMA

OP definitely wants to be ass raped by niggers......and the part about NK is true too

Next year FAGGOT - when do you stop being a Libtard

No matter what Obama did, people would hate him for it. I've seen Republicans completely change their viewpoint on something because it would've forced them to agree with Obama.

You're as bad as the fucking Trumpers.

Just fuck off until it's time to vote in 2018

THISFUCKED ECONOMY

FUCKING HEALTHCARE

FUCKED USA PUBLIC IMAGE

FUCKED OUR FUCKING TAX RETURN

HE LITERALLY FUCKED U SEVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND U LOVED IT BECAUSE CNN TOLD U TO U STUPID FUCKING BITCH

Obama,a 10 trillion dollar mistake

he was literally a puppet with the dncs hand up his ass

There absolutely nothing good or special about this well spoken nigger theif

>2018

TOP FUCKING KEK

TRY 2020 U CUNT

THIS

WOW that sounds EXACTLY like what is going on with Trump and the Libtards and the Mass Media............except is started the day after the election with Trump.......

I think we are about to find out if Noah was a real person from the bible. 8 years of crying is certainly going to flood the earth.

>Economy was already fucked
>Affordable Care Act was a good idea that didn't work out.
>He was popular around the world
>How did he fuck the tax return?
Maybe somethings the president isn't responsible for. Congress is given a free pass way too much. Taxes and healthcare where supposed to be Congress's duty. Obama tried to do something because they weren't.

Obama could literally say America is great and you'd say he's scum for not calling it awesome

HANABETSU!
hiNO hinO hinO HinO HiNO HiNO HiNO hinO

I held shift

Fuck that world!

how has your life gotten worse, user?

I don't think you understand what it takes to change a constitutional amendment.

>I would have been absolutely fine
>if he changed the laws
>to stay in office.
Kek, what are you, a fascist? You want Obama to be your Dictator?

Yup. And I'd voted and voiced in favor of this one
This foolish men who complained about him. Their biggest complaint is
"oh my God I'm white and life isn't fair"!
Bitch please

Antifa fag gtfo our board.

>translation I can't do damage control for trump anymore! I need to attack liberals anyways!

No fascist. OP's baiting us.

> our board
Never was this a board for political cocksuckers.
Just because Trumps racist dick tastes better for you does not mean you retard have any more right posting your worthless opinions on an random board.
Does not matter if you are antifa or alt-right both are worthless pieces of shit.

Sarcastically: no I wanted someone on office who didn't do any good for anyone with a debt to Russia

>Anything would have been better

Hillary?

no

Agreed.

SO I SEE SHLLS SPAM HERE AND Sup Forums

KILL
Your
Family
KILL
YOUR
SELF....

>if he changed the laws to stay in office.

why can you imagine he would want to?

I knew the dems would lose when Hilary was picked. There only chance was Bernie.

This. Obama was more than happy to leave that shitshow.

Agreed but I'm sure he was tired of banging his head against the wall that is Republican Congressional Obstructionism. There is said it!

>i am a big fag baby who cant live with the fact i didnt get my way
>if you disagree with me you should not be in my life
>whaaa whaaa whaa

As a mexican who lives in Germoney I can say that in fact obama kept a good USA public image, like the whole world had some kind of respect for USA, now with trump well... you guys look so vulnerable and funny

>if he changed the laws to stay in office.

I'll bite.

Obama fucked up big time. Not because he was George W Bush II (didn't even close Gitmo, stepped up "extrajudicial" killings, kept US troops in 2 Asian land wars, wtf?) No, Obama fucked up because he didn't work with Congress to make things happen - he used Executive Orders. Yes, there is an argument that Republicans weren't going to give him anything except a shit sandwich, but the President should have made the effort, and when Congress refused him, he should have blamed the shit out of Congress and thus had more Democrats elected. That's a fuckup which directly lead to the current clown car Congress.

The other side of the Executive Order coin is that Obama's successor(s) will now do the exact same thing, writing orders willy-nilly to "get things done". But that's a problem because the next guy in can simply undo everything - all of it - with one signature. Slewing US policy from pole to pole every 4 years is no way to run a country.

Obama was a pretty shitty president, he just seems good because his presidency is sandwiched between the republican establishment and the republican establishment. They would make just about anyone look good. Remember, Obama bailed out wall Street and when he left office they paid him do a speech for them. Dude was a wall street sellout. He also escalated the various middle Eastern wars. He was a really shitty president.

Yes she would have been better. Fucking wikileaks was a pysop meant to trap us and you fell for it

So would is since was their greatest ally.

>he didn't work with Congress

because you can work with a congress who for 8 years sits there, arms crossed and goes, "You aren't going to do shit".

Yeah, obamas fault totally.

King nigger is gone and thank God he took his tranny wife with himm

but the emails
WW3
bengazi

the list goes on and on

master race coming through

> he didn't work with Congress

Where you born a couple of months ago?

He tried to work with congress for his entire first term but McConnell was on a mission to obstruct him every step of the way.

No

8 years

Obama had the lowest gdp growth of any president and he raised taxes.

It's because he is that toxic

Im not american. But what you are saying literely is:
Someone in China screamed which caused cancer all over Afrika.

Unfortenutely you dont understand the complexety of interactions. Just because it sounds reasonable, it mostly isnt.
You lack knowlege, dont really inform yourself independently, yet you have an opinion like most ppl. I mean all believe that way so it must be true. Like global warming and some other stuff.
If you would gather infos yourself, and i dont mean conclusions i mean facts wich get falsely concluded. Like something melts, which melted over the last periot of 300 years anyways, is not a fucking indicater for global warming!!!
Water drops on ground its wet must be raining... just dumb shit
Dont get offended otherwise you cant accept the truth and you will be denying other opinions being irrational.

Lol the commie couldn't even beat Hillary.

Thank God they obstructed.

It's our site you cucks. Your entire ideology is being defeated.

say that 2 my face motherfucker.

>I would have been absolutely fine if he changed the laws to stay in office.

you often see morons asking for tyranny when they didn't get there way

>teleports behind you with a pocket full of shillbux
heh, nothin personal kid

>I would have been absolutely fine if he changed the laws to stay in office.
>Anything would have been better than the worthless piece of shit we have now.
>Even no president would be better than we have now
same as
>i'd rather be a slave and totally controlled than be free and given a choice

Good job user, you are the weakest shit in this world

You like unaffordable insurance, $20 trillion in debt, Isis being created, record poverty and welfare, lower median incomes, record low employment participation, increased racial tensions, and being weak with terrorist nations?

Get the fuck over it. Obama was shitty president, possibly even worse than that fucking orange thats sitting in the white house now.

How is trump going to fix any of that? Oh right. Tax cuts for the rich and deregulation.

He was the best, killing Americans without due process!!!

>same as (a bunch of BS)

You need to keep practicing your reading comprehension skills

>Master Baiter detected

Fuck you, snowflake. Clinton was not an acceptable candidate, therefore President Trump is in office. Suck it up.

Oh shit, what a comeback BOIZ.
>Anons spelling is somewhat wrong, so i guess his arguments don't count.

>>Even no president would be better than we have now

Yes I'm glad you got it. Fucking "A" user!
Nobody seemed to notice that it was all one sided. Attempting indoctrination. Come to the right. "vote against Hillary"
Even Roger stone bragged about having a back channel.. And nobody realized what was going on because it was on the internet and not on the main stream media.. Because the MSM lies!
Yea that was trick.

> Reading Comprehension = Spelling?

Wew lad, I didn't know who I was dealing with.

>>Even no president would be better than we have now
>Fuck you, snowflake. Clinton was not an acceptable candidate,

Her getting a majority of the vote still burns you, doesn't it snowflake?

>Her getting a majority of the vote still burns you, doesn't it snowflake?

except she didn't
except trump won the popular vote and the electoral college
trump had bigger wins in both categories than any president ever

so get over it already

I havent like Clinton since that fatass Moore made me aware of how bad she fucked over the VA and healthcare in the 90's which affected two members of my family. Ill elect Trump 16 more times than to let that kike elitist bitch in.

ECONOMY ALREADY FUCKED

No it wasnt dude

OBAMA DROVE IT INTO THE GROUND

IT WAS FUCKED FOR 8 YEARS.

LOOK AT TRUMP HES FIXED IT IN 6 FUCKING MONTHS

Affordable health care was not a "good idea that didnt wrk out". It was a scam from the start are u really this fucking retarded?

If u dont even understand how his policies affect ur taxes then ur a stupid piece of shit and u dont need to know. Enjoy getting fucked retard.

Im not lying. That nig nog did like 2 good things the entire time in office. He was a weak piece of shit who started divided the US. Its pathetic looking at your country sometimes. Now you have an autistic businessman as your leader. Congrats youre on a shitty president streak.

so imma try and explain
>changed the laws to stay in office
laws are to defend your rights and freedoms

>Anything would have been better
such as a military junda, or a police state? no democracy is fine

what like anarchy? the choice was made...maybe next time just allow the gov to choose who they want in ofice, and you sit at your house drinking starbucks

President Trump, is that you?

OP

SHILLS

SHILLS EVERYWHERE

THIS IS NOT HOW REAL AMERICANS THINK AND FEEL

YOURE A BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS
WE KNOW THE DEMS ARE FUCKING US
WE KNOW UR FUCKING US

GO FUCK OFF AND SUCK A DICK BEFORE SOMEONE SPRAYS A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS WITH AN AUTOMATIC MACHINE GUN AT ONE OF YOUR CUNT RALLIES

2018 is congressional elections. Makes it harder for Trump to do things.

Your trash dude

Obama was a pussy and made us look like pussy.
By image i mean the image of the country not how well groomed our nigger puppet looked.

Fucking stupid ass european cant even think on the same fucking level

obama was 100% one of the worst president of all time

Its not even up for discussion
He literally fucked up EVERYTHING

> shitty president streak

I think the Republicans have that problem. GWBush and now Donny Trump. I can't to see who comes next.

The entire world agrees with you, OP. The King of Cunts is a catastrophic nightmare. We have never experienced a man as inept, corrupt, and treasonous as the diseased snake occupying our White House.

We're hoping he dies, goes to prison or is impeached. We'd also love to see his whore wife deported, and dump about 500 bunker busters on the Kremlin.

Fuck Republicans. Fuck them all

THIS 100%

THE SHILLS ARE RETARDED AND MAKE NO SENSE

>tfw jeb would have been better

scary

THIS...Seriously you're not the only one noticing. These are JIDF,CTR type shills at work. They're also censoring people on social media & email.

THIS ALL DAY

What are u talking about? Hes already been working on half of it. We already dont look like pussies, the economy is finally coming back THANKS TO TRUMP AND NOT THE GREEDY LYING SHILLING DEMS, and employment is WAAYYY Up

TRump 99

OBama and faggot friends 0

The US would GLADLY have Obama return to serve another two terms. We'd give him any price he asked. 5p billion? NO PROBLEM.

The King of Cunts faggot Trump is a fucking SCUMBAG.

OBAMA WEAKEST PUPPET PRESIDENT EVER