Eternal /fifa/ thread

No fifa general ?

>Dead general edition
>Ligue 1 refresh sub edition

Does he deserve an upgrade?

>Steven f the Canadian autist has spent over 520 hours playing fifa17
>Steven f has spent over $1500 on FIFA points.

>Steven f from Ontario is a NEET who studies photography in community college

SIF Lemar is going for max bin on ps4, should I sell?

Rate my squad. How to improve for 50k?

Back 5 are solid so don't suggest there.

How's Marchisio? I might need to use him in a squad for chem purposes over naingolan

>Game is shit (not FIFA 16 tier but really bad)
>UT feels worthless to play unless you play FutChamps
>FutChamps is a chore to play. 40 fucking games are you serious.
>No new content, no challenges, no nothing. SBC are shit and coin wasters
>Luck in packs is shit
>EA won't even thank you for playing the game when other sports games will give and gift you elite players in the respective UT mode
And you wonder why /fifa/ is dead?

Sell Reid immediately and get Koscielny. Who is 20, maybe even 25k cheaper. Reid is garbage even with shadow while Kosc with Anchor is top tier. Literally handicapping yourself choosing a more sluggish player who is terrible on the ball.

Can't do much with 50k. Fernandinho out for IF Lallana 85 would be good. He goes for 70k OK ps4 and is great CM with a defensive chem slapped on.

>not having a team with an average age of 35 and 40 pace

fucking plebs.

give me a good name for this squad.

what Chem Style should i add to OTW Mane?

he's fucken absurd to use.

i've found that his stamina is disappointing.

Hunter since it was confirmed last year that stats go beyond 99

motm koulibaly has been shit ever since adding shadow chem

Kosc is trash. Fernandinho is better than toure

Rate?

>assholes who think they can bamboozle you by leaving it to the absolute last second to re-bid on an item

>attacking fullbacks in a 442
>solid

Try a 5 atb and play the game properly you memeing faggot

>5 special cards
>not even bothering to stick an LM on calhanoglu
>spending thousands on chemistry styles

plus points for not bronze benching, and for having meme full backs

4/10

literally kys

Dead general desu.

This game has run its course.

is this true?

>the game allows you to bid by 250 on items below 100k

Yea it was confirmed last year with 99 Ronnie

well I guess people will be extra asshurt when I put a hawk on him

>he buys players over 10k

sweaty alert

>he didnt pack a legend earlier in the year when they were a million+
>he didnt pack tott Son 3 times
>he didnt invest coins and make a killing on sbcs

>he spend real money on a game he already owns

AbdulF THE AMERICAN AUTIST

>implying I'm not a nurse making 90k a year
>implying I can't spend $15 for a few packs now and hten

>yoropoors

0/10, go fuck yourself

FIFA is weird

regular Promes plays a million times better than the IF for me for some reason

they're not trying to bamboozle you, they're trying to piss you off so you give up. and its working apparently lmoa

>a male nurse
>he spends thousands each year on a video game

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

How is bouzy doing lad? Need someone to rotate Ben Arfa with

too slow i think.

i actually much prefer ben arfa. had him on loan and he was my top scorer over the 7 or so games

Some players can't go faster than their weight height and balance stat lets them I think. I tried a +10 attribute on Alderwierld once and it made him 20 times worse.

Some players like potm Dele are made beastly by an engine because they give +10 balance.

I have an anchor on tott Koulibaliy and he's god like since his upgrade yesterday.

>thousands

Not even close.. My packs are few and far between consideirng I got legend Costa earlier in the year and made 1million on it.

>Male nurse

I've been laughed at for worse things. Making money isn't something that should be taken lightly senpai.

>the game isn't played properly only in the way I say it is!!!!!

Literally laughing at you

>Steven f

Look at my flag, does it look like there's a fucking leaf on it?

>inb4 "I was just pretending to be retarded"

What do with 400k?

i benched reid and added allan to fit him in but gues sits back to reid now

>being a male nurse

LMFAO

>there's something more pathetic in his life than being a MALE NURSE

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

>Steven f the Canadian autist from ontario

>he's a male nurse
>he sold a card for a 1mil coins, and STILL spends money on packs

holy fuck, this has to be Steven f on a proxy

stay poor senpai

At Steven fs friend that always defends him. Stevenf moved onto Red-dirty cause he couldn't handle the exposure

>not refuting any of my claims

Listen here kid, I'm a financial analyst. Far from poor. But also a respectable career unlike you.

>he's done things in his life more pathetic than being a male nurse

Koscielny is okay but he gets bullied by bigger strikers like Costa. IF Reid is great.

>1 league squads
why do you even bother posting that crap

>having a job is pathetic
>you

Nurses are laudable nigga, they do an important job

thank you my white brother

>you will never relive FIFA 13 as an 18 year old with a part time job and no university or rent or other bills or expenses to worry about so you can spend all your money on packs and still just want to play with pic related who were all like 10k instead of your inform Benzema who was absolute trash compared to Mirallas

would pay good money to be able to use these players cards on FIFA 17

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

>tfw no Brazilian league with loads of mediocre 5* and 4* skillers
fuck man, fifa 13 was so much fun

Yes female nurses are fine.

Nursing is a profession for women. Being a doctor is for men.

>Nursing is a profession for women. Being a doctor is for men.
Says who? There are lot of female doctors

Wow you're that retarded huh? When did I say that? I'm laughing at you for being a male nurse. It's ok you and Steven f can go to the same therapist to cry about me bullying the fuck out of you.

>Just invested 60k in ALL of the Primera division players

Got them all for minimum but more importantly, how do I break it to my family that I'm severely autistic?

Blatantly untrue

If they enjoy the job and do it well the what does it matter? Probably achieving a lot more than you.

Nice blog padraig

>going 500k in debt

ok

Have one memory from fifa 13 I'll always remember
>Playing online single matches with my bundes team
>High rated players except pic related as my striker
>Only striker that year with decent pace that was cheap as well
>Get into a match and see my opponent has a good team
>Hear him say to his friend on the mic "Wow this guy has a really good team but he has a shit striker i should win"
>Score two within 20 minutes and he rage quits
>Message him as soon as he leaves "Is he still a shit striker ?"
Arnautovic was absolute GOAT that year

/blog

You're by far the most autistic and retarded person here tbf.

Im a financial analyst. I enjoy my job and make more than him most likely. But whatever you say.
How badly did you get made fun of highschool? I'm willing to bet people destroyed your self esteem if you think being a male nurse isn't worthy of being made fun of.

>not being able to get a full ride
>being a MALE NURSE

Seriously, how bad do people laugh at you?

I can already tell you're insecure just by this post alone, you also clearly have poor social skills, which makes sense now that I see you have an aspie job

>making fun of someone with a well paying job on a cantonese imageboard

I have a hard time believing a financial analyst would post in a video game general on the sports board of an anonymous cambodian stamp collecting forum to brag about how great their life is and "bully" other posters.

Now I get why you call everyone else an autist, you live in the spectrum

People with commerce related degrees are almost always autistic so I don't think it's that farfetched

He's definitely autistic and insecure about his own masculinity though

When did I brag about my job? Or my life?

Also do you doubt a nurse would post?

>selecting certain things to point out

>all these autist defending A MALE NURSE

Multiple people are pointing out that you're on the spectrum and you keep going. You are reaching Steven f levels

>the state of this general

Children lie and lie and spend thousands of dollars on FIFA points

Kekers

>I have a hard time believing a financial analyst would post in a video game general on the sports board of an anonymous cambodian stamp collecting forum
I have an astrophysics degree

>not getting a degree in mathamateics with 300k starting

Where did I brag about my life or my job?

I'm waiting, loser.

More so the manner of the posts than the posting itself.

This post being a prime example.

i've never spent a penny on this game and never will.

i seriously hope the people who spend money on packs never get into gambling or heroin. they'll be absolutely fucked for sure. surefire to get addicted

was thinking about it lad but I didn't like maths during 1st and 2nd year so i dropped it

>implying I'm not also the brit posting >THE every thread

You've done it a fair amount in previous threads. Especially during your "bullying" of stevenf

My condolences on your apparent autism, then.

the best part about finance bros will be when he blows his brains out at 45 becuase he realizes he's been pushing paper making his boss rich for 20 years

Does anyone here like this game?

I like it sometimes and hate it most of the time.
Also, nice trips.

>FIFA 13.
Now that was a good game. Career mode, Ultimate Team, Pro Clubs, Seasons, not a bad mode on that game.

i bought the game about 10 days ago after not playing since 2013. bought PES when it came out, but gave up on it because the servers are so dogshit

it's a decent enough game. gameplay wise pes is definitely more fun, but the game modes, liscenses and online of fifa are much better.

if you combined the pes gameplay with everything else from fifa you'd have the GOAT football game

>he thinks people have bosses to independently trade stocks

fucking lol. is anyone here other than ,actually over the age 15? or even graduated a top tier university?

i got a 2.2 in computer science from a dogshit one in aberdeen last summer

still unemployed LMAO

are the sbcs that give you a jumbo premium gold for about 7k~ worth it?

literally said im a financial analyst. and I graduated a top tier university with a 3.67 in Finance with a minor in Healthcare Management.

yet here you are spending money on a video game you already own while your mother pays for your groceries KEKERZ

i was saying that I'M unemployed you thick, angry cunt.

get some reading comprehension, champ.

ah so thats why you play video games with stevenf?

you gonna move onto red dit like he did too? kid just CANNOT HANDLE THE BULLYING

no i, dont. im the one who bullies him with you. ive been banned twice for it already and i've only had the game 2 weeks.

oh sweet. lets grab a beer next time im in london and prank call stevens whore mother.

Basically you're full of shit and are pic related?

>le 14 year old NEET who plays video games with stevenf the canadian autist from ontario
>you

i'm not even on the same system as him, so, good job, good effort. really showing off that "top tier university" education.

>stevenf

you are quite remarkable; the same amount of autism as stevenf but noticeably more dumb. hats off to ya.

>opponent always seems to have at least 2 players ready to hound my player once he receives the ball
>all my players remain static, nobody makes runs
>they always seem to have lots of space to play in and players open to make runs

I've tried loads of different formations and custom tactics and it's always the same story. I don't get how everyone else is able to play a fast, fluid, high pressure game yet my players always feel like they're running through treacle and can't make a 2 yard pass.

>Stevens a nigger