Been in security/doorman for 10 years AMA

Been in security/doorman for 10 years AMA

Does it look like I am about to rape someone?

If you are aint my problem buddy

aight bossman, how much underage puss do you pound?

What country ? any real qualifications ? Full time?

Back on the doors you would get obviously younger looking girls with their friends ID probably around 15/16 year olds you say ill let you in this time and if they smoke they come out chat to you and either a quick fingerblast around the corner or you end up in their bed in the moring then comes the struggle of going back to the club and hoping your car aint been stolen, but got a good amount during my time, some return to the club the next day or weekend and you know youre guaranteed getting laid so win win

England
Fully qualified
SIA badge
Close protection qualified
First aid qualified
4 days doing security during week
Weekends doing nightclub doors

bossman on a rudeboy ting! safe bruv, safe

Have you ever worked a BVB show and if so do you realize I would chew through your flesh like a rat to get to Andy Sixx and his creamy load of poop?

People still say ting? This is why Americans think were still making fires with 2 sticks just to cook our crumpets

Not before me my friend, you really think I'd let a twat like you lay your fingers on andys glorious logs? Think again mate

How often do you get murdered trying to keep fans from Andy Sixx's toilet?

But as funny as it is ive actually done close protection for ben the other singer dude

How big is your wiener? What's your favorite film? Fav animated series? Fav ice cream flavor? Fav food? Fav band? Fav youtuber? Any Netflix recommendations? Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? On a scale of scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Do you eat the Booty? Any fetishes? Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Opinion on trump? Difference between existing and living?

.Andy's creamy, steamy log loaf slidd ing down my fucking throat? Yea I'll take my chances, guy

That's exactly what I think UK user when anons say ting.

>Doorman
>10 years

Lol what's it like having a worthless job for 10 years?

How big is your wiener? A decent 7 inches
What's your favorite film? Rise of the foot soldier
Fav animated series? Dont watch that shit
Fav ice cream flavor? Chocolate
Fav food? Scrambled egg
Fav band? Foo fighters
Fav youtuber? Fitz
Any Netflix recommendations? Normally balls deep when netflix is on so watch whatever she wants
Do you prefer furry or shaved vagina? Both
On a scale of scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest how would you rate yourself in appearance? Meh 7.5 on a freah cut day
Do you eat the Booty? Yeah obviously
Any fetishes? Squirting
Opinion on the Pakistan India conflict? Let the ragheads do whatever Opinion on trump? Good guy, luckily you got him and not the delusional lying bitch
Difference between existing and living? Existing is for faggots with no life that fap to anything and living is actually doing something worth while with your life that makes you or others happy

lol'd. exactly what I was thinking.

M8 if I was doing "clothes protected" or whatever you're lying about and Andy Sixx was my client... Good Lord, I would suck on his asshole like it was a camel-pac and slidd that warm, steaming log loaf straight down my fucking throat. No chewing, just pooing

Security - £10.80 a hour
Doorman - 13.50 a hour
Enough to have a 3 bedroom house
A bmw e46 m3
And a honda cbr600r
Go cry about your minimum wage somewhere else kid

Andy wasn't the client Ben was while they were in yorkshire doing their tour a few years back

See what you should have done was slaughter this "Ben" faggot, make a suit out of his skin, and wear it so as to trick Andy. Then, when his back (and ass) is turned, suck a piping hot dreamy log roll out of his prolapsed turd factory

That's all you make after 10 years lol
>Go cry about your minimum wage somewhere else kid
I'm a research biochemist and make more than you without 10 years of experience, nice try tho

>46
Keep rollin'.

Bullll shiiiiit your a door supervisor not close protection stop being a liefag... Umm derp close protection and derp first aid... When anyone in the industry knows close protection covers not only first aid but emergency triage, fuck off of my interwebs summerfaggot

>44

Security aint on that much even with multinationals g4s Securitas. Doorman are on way more than that closer to £20 an hour, all the other things mortgage and credit anyone can stick m badge on old bmw, get over yourself