Tfw at the airport shitposting for the last time as an Australian on the airport wifi

Tfw at the airport shitposting for the last time as an Australian on the airport wifi

I'll miss the privilege of americoons finding us funny easily. Being a kiwi flag won't be so bad I guess

U look like a happa

youre literally 12 years old lol

>Australian moving to NZ and not vice versa
what IS your endgame, user?

I am a kiwi

he wants to learn the art of scaffolding from the world leaders in the field

I'm part maori

I'm 19

nice shirt

a wise choice

>I'm part maori
visiting your cuzzies on the gold coast mate?

sup brad

Wtf w-who

I literally said I'm moving to NZ you abo

no YOU didn't

what YOU said was that YOU were flying to New Zealand. This means that YOU could have been visiting Australia instead of permanently residing here, a conclusion which YOUR statement about being part maori supports

literally kill YOUR self for being COMPLETELY unable to express yourself coherently and then insulting others for YOUR incompetence

S-stop being mean

kys fatt

based matt

>americoons finding us funny
>us

I have some news to share about my future on this imageboard as Based Elite Matt (BEM).This took me a long time to muster up the courage to get this all out, but here goes

I, Based Elite Matt (BEM) am transgender

About the time I first started following Rugby League (about 3 years ago) I could feel that something inside just felt off. I didn't notice what was causing it until about three days ago, and then spent the last 45 hours repressing it within myself.

Last night, soon after the Basedogs got BTFO by Cronulla, I realised that these feelings will not go away, and that I am transgender. That night, I also came up with my new name.

As of now, Matt will be retired and I will move on to a new gimmick.

I trust you ladies and gentlemen can be accepting of who I am, and keep/nrl/a safe place for us to talk to each other about ourselves. Remember that although my body will change, I will still praise Des Hasler, hate the Dragons and be salty when Souffs win.

It feels great to finally let it all out

Basedogs gonna Base

- Maude (my new first name)

Like this comment if you would give him a dicking

Kek, where the fuck is Fatt?
Didn't expect that did you cunt? You have been fucking replaced by based Walkgod, and you will never regain your position as chief antagonist of /nrl/

Kill yourself, and I can't wait for your /nrl/ irrelevance to continue this season.

What's your problem greece

Are you Argentinan?

>matt runs away to Sup Forums
>yet ANOTHER poomunity that won't accept him
K E K

Kiwi

i don't know

what the fuck is this meme

I have some news to share about my future on this imageboard as Zerogoose !!ouUoW0d8t7V.This took me a long time to muster up the courage to get this all out, but here goes.

I, Zerogoose !!ouUoW0d8t7V am transgender.

About the time I first started forcing the Australian Olympic generals (about 3 years ago) I could feel that something inside just felt off. I didn't notice what was causing it until about one year ago, and then spent the last year repressing it within myself.

Last night, soon after Australia were bowled out for just 136, I realised that these feelings will not go away, and that I am transgender. That night, I also came up with my new name.

As of now, Zerogoose will be retired and I will move on to a new gimmick.

I trust you ladies and gentlemen can be accepting of who I am, and keep /cric/ a safe place for us to talk to each other about ourselves. Remember that although my body will change, I will still praise KFC, hate Indians and be salty when Shane Watson gets dropped.

It feels great to finally let it all out.

RIP Phil Hughes.

-Ellyse (my new first name)

I know everything about cricket, no seriously, I mean there is not one thing I don't know about it, the history, the players, the grounds, countries and rules. I can't even begin to tell you how many people I have pwned in my 10 years on Sup Forums but let me tell you it's a lot, a hell of a lot. For all intensive purposes I should just hold back some of this mountain of knowledge I possess, my mind is just a powerhouse of cricket facts and figures, but what can I say I like to educate my fellow Sup Forumsartans, surely you've all seen me relentlessly push /cric/ on Sup Forums for years now and seen my superior knowledge of the game and seen my sharp wit and clever use of greentxt at play. Surely you have seen me post picture after picture of stats and facts that prove how GOAT Australia, Sydney, cricket and myself are, an it's all been for you fellow brothers, I know you all respect me an have huge amounts of admiration for me and my posting abilities, as a great man once said, I'm responsible for 90% of sports posts on Sup Forums, well I said it but you know it's true anyway. I'd just like you also to know I'd appreciate it if you asked my permission when starting a thread about cricket, Olympics, any Australian generals or anything really, to be safe just run everything though me as I am the man around here, Please could you also tell all the new trips that I am the example they must live up to an to follow my lead of informative and interesting posting skills, well I'm off to play some WoW

Outside of academics my passions lie almost entirely with music, I both write my own music and play in a band, and write about music in an online blog that I have run since 2012. I spent much of 2013 and 2014 composing what will be my band's debut album, but issues with personnel have prevented us from completing it. We currently have a stable lineup and hope to record the album during this year, as well as begin playing live shows. My music blog has been arguably much more successful than my music career (although hopefully not for long), with my reviews gaining support for being in-depth, and for contributing to the successes of bands who were unknown before I reviewed them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU have never had sex.

YOU have never had a car that didn't smell like trash.

YOU have never had Ivana.

Kill YOURself, you retarded, poor, obese, balding, homosexual piece of kiwi shit. Reminder that I am in your head and won't be going away. Reminder I control you now, you little fucking bitch. Every reaction that YOU make is a calculated, planned reaction by ME. Whether you choose to foolishly reply, or ignore the posts like a little bitch again, YOUR status among the /cric/ community will decline.

Keep on digging your own grave though, you literal piece of shit.

shut the fuck up daniel

You are literally the worst poster on /cric/. Worse than autistic memespouter, worse than Obesitygoose, worse than that trap spammer. You contribute nothing of value apart from samefagging your own retarded shitty life, making it seem as if this board is obsessed with you but literally no one gives a fuck.

You have a shit degree, a shit lifestyle, a shit physique, a shit taste in music and a shit personality. And don't even get me started on that superiority complex. Why you even post here is beyond me - it seems nothing more than an extended exercise in masochism, to be honest.

So seriously Daniel, unless you have anything important, anything noteworthy, anything of even less value than that civil major, kindly do us all a favour and don't speak.