So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that pic related is the G.O.A.T. QB barring Rodgers right?

so now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that pic related is the G.O.A.T. QB barring Rodgers right?

good one

whose a better QB? name literally one

He's not even the greatest QB in the history of The Broncucks, mate.

Can the jannies just delete these shitty bait threads.

GOAT checklist

Heisman trophy
#1 overall pick
Multiple MVPs
Multiple rings
Had success with multiple teams
Set passing records

I don't like Peyton, but it's probably him. Only QB with all of those.

This. Jake Plummer was better.

Peyton didn't win the Heisman fuckass

>le get btfo in the Superbowl twice man

>Peyton
>lost the Heisman to a defensive player

Definition of JUST

>can we all agree that pic related is the G.O.A.T. QB barring Rodgers right?

What did he mean by this?

hes in the conversation

anyone that actually seriously participates in any GOAT conversation is unironically a complete retard

>Heisman trophy
>Relevant
Pick one

Brett Favre

>barring Rodgers
Nice bait dude
Almost got me

If you can't dominate shitty college defenses there's something wrong with you.

>Multiple seasons with more INTs than TDs
>ZERO (0) First Team All-Pro
>Bigger SB choker than Jim Kelly
>GOAT

Lol, bronco fan but Jim Kelly lost 4 straight mane.

Elway was literally carried to BOTH his SB wins and was SHIT in his previous 3 appearances.

DEN were up 10-7 against the Giants with 4 minutes left in the second quarter. The next 6 offensive drives went like this:

safety, 3 and out, missed field goal, 3 and out, 3 and out, interception. By the end of that disaster the Giants were ahead 33-10. Elway dropped back to pass on EVERY PLAY of those 6 drives and he managed to produce this:

4/14 for 55 yards and an int, 3 sacks for -26 yards including a 13 yard one for a safety. That's horrendous play.

His only touchdown pass of the game was a meaningless 47 yarder with 2 minutes left in the game.

The story is much the same against the Redskins in his 2nd SB. DEN were ahead 10-0 after their first two drives in the middle of the first quarter. Their next 8 drives went: punt, 3 and out, 3 and out, missed field goal, 3 and out, interception, interception, interception. After that the Redskins were up 35-10. The defense was horrible in the second quarter, but so was the offense. Elway in those drives:

7/24 for 102 yards, 3 ints, and an 18 yard sack in field goal range. Another total team meltdown.

As for his 3rd SB, it might be the worst performance by a HoF QB I've ever seen. I watched the entire game. Elway's accuracy was horrendous all day. His longest completion of the game was a shovel pass to his running back. It was embarrassing.

Elway is the most overrated QB All Time. Not even Top 10, arguably Top 15.

hey everybody, let's play a game of "find the retard".

>Elway was literally carried to BOTH his SB wins

i found him!

Well Elway was carried to his ring against Green Bay, he threw for 123yrd/0 TDs/1 INT. And Elway is the most overrated QB ever by a long shot.