This is a Trump hate thread

This is a Trump hate thread.
Welcome: the resistance
Not welcome: Trumpanzees

Eat a dick

Awe did Hillary not win, better throw a hissy fit cuck boy

I r legume

How long did racists bitch about Obama winning?

>you laugh at me for being cucked by trump and sucking his dick?
>must be a clinton supporter because there is no possible other way
>it's either sucking dick or sucking dick and i got the better dick to suck on
>you're just jealous of how much i love that dick!

The Resistance shall fix. By any mean necessary, white boy. By hook or by crook! Or Russian piss hoookers.

Sage and ignore. If you stop responding to triggered leftists they will get bored and got back to pleddit/neogaf.

and then rational thought hits you square in the forehead

Trannies btfo.
Daca btfo
Two great thing next week.

That doesnt even make sense. Try again

the Final Laugh

Hm, someone who knows money and can begin to pull our country from the economical shithole the last 4 presidents put us in, or someone who thinks fixing that problem is by printing more money... hmm....

user, you need to understand that Trump won and Hillary lost. But you still keep talking about her. it's not healthy. You have to let her go user. We're getting worried about you.

Accept it. Trump won. Sadly, he can't govern. But he won. Enough with the Hillary.

9 years. and counting.

I sent trump a letter that I am dissatisfied in his presidency. I hope he reads it.

Trump is garbage

Yeah, they complained. They certainly did complain.

I remember the riots of 2008, when angry neo-nazis and conservatives took to the streets in protest, damaging property, destroying local businesses, attacking people and eating up all that public money by keeping the police busy all the fucking time. The whole time shouting, "Not my POTUS."

...Oh wait, my bad, that didn't happen. Because conservatives don't riot. Only whiny little bitch liberals riot.

Truly, liberals take their childish disappointment to levels undreamed by conservatives.

8 months in and you libtards still cant get over the loss. You are only cementing his victory in 2020. You've got a long road of butthurt ahead of you OP.

I'm a trump supporter but there were huge protests, disingenuous using the word riot to skate the truth, there were large demonstrations.

kek. saved

whats that meant to mean

>Trump hate

>This is a muslim and mexican thread, nogs welcome too. We are mad at white people.

OK, don't care

Does it not bother you that they constantly publish articles with no real news following the same formula?

Does the editorializing not bother you? The way these articles use adjectives to make more of a story? 'The MOST stinging reviews' direct quote from image, reads like click bait.

These just aren't things a bastion of truth would do, these are things another dirty company who also doesn't care would do.

This is as far right as you can get. You shills are pissing in an ocean of piss.

>>Trump hate

Naw nigga, that's because your moms didn't want to drive you to your faggy "meet and greet" reunions for "the chan" and you can't walk more than 30 meters without having a stroke

>88
Typical white supremacy bullshit. FUCK OFF

#ANTIFA #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Sure, kike. Niggers cannot command the Queen's English.

Jaundiced fuckstain for 2020

Really cold view of the unheard struggles of the working class, who Trump has already done great things for..

He's been president for a few months and did more positives in those few months than Obama did in 8 fucking years.

>Does it not bother you that

does it not bother you that Trump hasn't been able to get a single law through congress to make good on a single campaign promise?

Does it not bother you that he can't govern?

Does it not bother you that he makes one unforced error after another, each one worst than the last?

Does it not bother you that his agenda is dead in the water?

Does it not bother you that he is a lame duck president only 7 months in?

It should. It would piss me off if I got duped that badly.

Not everyone is like you.

Yes, listen to the sellout regarding a PATRIOT!

Many people hate trump that don't like Hillary either but this is Sup Forums and your brain can't handle anything that is not black and white.

he has accomplished literally almost nothing, but he keeps telling you he's done more and you sheeple believe it.

He hasn't gotten one single law through Congress to make good on one single campaign promise. He can't work with Congress. He can't make them do what he wants. His own republican congress. He said it would be so easy. He's a leader, they'll do what he says. Yet they don't. He can't govern.

weak. sad.

...None of my post was a defense of Trump...

You don't get to say 'the other side is worse therefore what I am doing is fine'...

Someone from a different country, with no idea about American politics asked you if you felt like you were being manipulated and your response is 'TRUMP IS BAD TRUMP IS BAD TRUMP IS BAD'

Maybe reevaluate /WHY/ you think what you think.. You appear to be supporting a sports team, not following politics you agree with..

those words don't mean what you think they mean, but you keep using them.

That would be funny if it were true but in actuality , he gets butt hurt over every single comment about him that isn't flattering.

> Obvious Hillary supporter
> Calls people Sheeple

Retard.

This guy should have won.

He's a real president

American supremacist here, love our country or leave it. It's that simple. I thought all you libtards were moving to canada or spain. You know, where it's mostly white people. Lololol

Neither do Americans. Your dialect is an affront to the way we invented the language.
Kike nigger fag... You talk like drunk peasants
Now piss off cunt

The left can't greentext!

>Over five insulting articles published about him from mainstream news sources everyday

>I WISH HE WASN'T SO SENSITIVE

:thinking:

Defender of minorities here (aka human being) why leave when I can change things for the better and stand up for transgender rights?

I know what they mean. Trump is a PATRIOT! USA!

>The resistance
>Trump is a movie villain

fine. no it doesn't bother me. people who know him and work closely with him, who observe his behavior and actions are expressing the educated opinion that he's unfit. that does not bother me.

Look at where it's coming from. His own party. They almost never violate Reagan's rule of not criticizing another Republican outside of a primary election. That shows you how bad it is.

No. It does not bother me. I am thankful that there are people like Bob Corker, an early Trump supporter, who put country and world first before party when it really matters. God bless Bob Corker. God bless America.

Lol triggered.

But anyway just this week along he banned the mentally ill from serving in the military and is stopping daca.

You are an actual supremacist? You believe white americans are innately better than other races and countries?

Trump cares about one thing and one thing only. answer in pic related

We fixed your shitty version of English fairly. We beat the old empire so we make the rules. In case you have not noticed you take the cue from us.

They still are.

Of course they are. Just look at reality.

>FTW a democrat is elected & lefties say he's right wing

>Cuck speak

If you aren't a racist your not paying attention.

Right, but surely the fact the media is correct in what it thinks doesn't defend the use of under handed tactics to get the general public onside?

Do you, for instance, give any weight to the theory that the medias constant fear mongering around Trump made Antifa start acting like a terrorist organization?

He's proof even a doctor can be a mouth breathing retard

Have you always been a sucker or did something happened to you that prevents you from being able to utilize critical thought?

I'd rather hear it from them than just assume.

You're*

Obvious racist, fuck off.

Yeah, the news when not delivered by CNN you mongoloid cunt.

he has had a few executive orders that actually did something. and he'll have a few more, but frankly he's reached the limit of what he can accomplish with them.

The fact is, to advance his agenda, he needs to get laws through Congress. And he can't. Not even his own Republican Congress. They really WANTED tax reform just like him. Really WANTED to repeal and replace just like him. But he shot himself in the foot and made it impossible for them to get across the goal line. weak sad

pic related - trump on a daily basis. one unforced error after another.

Knows money... But chose to not invest...
"... But he knows business!" Went bankrupt 4 times... So which is it?

You are rioting and attacking persons with different points of view. You defend nothing but hypocrisy.

He loves the poorly educated. Leftists ARE the poorly educated. So why do they hate him so much?

Surely going bankrupt 4 times is how you get to know business? Experience can only really be gained through mistakes.

American supremacist come in all colors you faggot.

hurr muh fake news conspires against trump durr

Oooh, bashing CNN like u work for them and would care.

You see when you use critical thought, you would not be fooled so easily by what you see on TV

Anyone with a brain can see Trump for who he really is...it's not that hard. In fact, he has gone out of his way to demonstrate how supremely unfit he is for this office. Trump supporters are like a broken record "the media is lies!" - but whatever. As long as we get out of his presidency without nuclear war or economic collapse, I'll count it as a win. I expect everything else to fall to shit.

It was veiled under "Show me his birth certificate" which continues to this day.

He received an investment from his father of 1million. He turned that investment into 1 Billion.

For all you retards out there, that's the same as me giving you $10 and you turning it into $10,000.

Jesus Christ this thread is retarded.

cannot wait till white people are bred out of existance

Once again... Wasn't defending Trump...

I think its telling that when asked questions you people just pull your trump card...

No one worry about the media calling for riots a week before a riot.

White people are the soul reason we have anything good in this world, no other race has done anything beneficial at all.

> niggerfag here

0 understanding of genetics

Conservatives dont protest because they are cowards and let the government walk all over them.

Jesus feminists are ugly

Implying either did one fucking thing. Both bought and paid for by the banksters. You think anyone going to get close to the presidency that isn't all about keeping the boot on the throat if the little guy?

It's actually not the same thing. The power of 1million versus $10 should be obvious and apparent to you. But alas, you fall below the MR line so I'm sure simple concepts escape you quite often.

YOu are so woke bro

"So many great. I mean really great things" keep telling yerself that lol

This is true as:

>Jesus feminists are ugly

And

>Jesus, feminists are ugly

Nope. Sodomy laws allow us to apply corrective action to faggots and queers
All legal bitch

Among other things he doesn't believe in climate change.

>Obvious racist
I'm not white, but okay.

I haven't seen anything inspiring since Kennedy! What's happening over there?