Why don't Europeans ever wave the EU flag?

Why don't Europeans ever wave the EU flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

so-rummet.se/fakta-artiklar/sa-styrs-sveriges-kommuner
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Europe isnt a country

this, plus the EU flag is fucking nasty. not aesthetic at all. Groce.

>waving the enemy's flag
but why?

cause eu is corrupt and run by evil jews at the moment

if you fix eu i will be extremely nationalist about it, in fact i love the idea of united europe, and then we can conquer the world together and shit

but yeah please do fix it first

How though? People always say 'fix the EU' but what would you do to change it? Some people say the EU has too much power and some say it doesn't have enough power to work properly. People will always hate the EU because it's easy to blame something that you aren't directly responsible for.

The EU doesn't inspire nationalism.

kick out every anti-nationalist traitor in the organization and replace them with our people

have clear lines of responsibility between national and EU lawmaking and ensure the EU cannot overstep its bounds
for example UK would be responsible for its own laws, elections, immigration and anything else primarily domestic and the EU is responsible for foreign stuff like militaries, treaties, monetary policy, infrastructure and ensuring operability of stuff between countries
so many federations the EU could follow an example of to get it done properly, the politicians are just too busy lining their pocket to care

abolish it alltogether

I can't speak for other but I don't wave it because I'm not a homosexual

The EU wants to replace indigenous Europeans with Africans and Arabs.

Burn Germany to the ground

This

how can we be nationalistic about the eu when it's not a nation but a trading block?

oh they do, and their mixed wife's sons do it with them.

If you're against EU, you're pro-putin shill whore and are against Europe and Europeans

it's simple

Sup Forums russians always have the most edgiest, original and unheard of opinions, i love it

looks like captain sweden

Because europe is not a single country.
If it were, sure, we'd be wearing european flags. But the european union is just that, an union.

They're not enough patriotic to wave their flag.
How pathetic.

Why do Americans fly the flag of their overlords instead of their state flags?

wtf it's not that bad

That demonstration in Rome was fucking patheti, I'll try to find some photos from it to prove my point

EU flag is cool 2bh

>Your flag will never be this rock 'n roll

hey UK, your butthurt is showing again

the eu is trash and run by commies.
plus, every other country in europe except the scandinavian ones are trash and should be destroyed.
a union is not possible.

>Run by commies
Ask your near communist.

because nazi started to use it as ordered by USA

retard european union is an UNION, not a country. their states are your provinces

Latvia ain't free. European Union aka Mewslim menac is not my union. EU is anti-European and probably Jewish as well :DDDD Latvia and lats not Muhammed and Euro. Praise Ulmanis

>EU
No such thing

Hahaha, no. Our provinces don't have their own laws.

no, cause you're not a federation. point is, you cannot compare eu to united states as the eu is an union consisting for countries while the us is ONE country consisting of states

>This union of states is nothing like that union of states!!!

kys fag

we're countries not states you and the us is not an union idiot

communes have own laws within the framework of grundlagen, as well as self rule. Is this what they teach kids in school today, nothing?

so-rummet.se/fakta-artiklar/sa-styrs-sveriges-kommuner

We're nation states and you still haven't killed yourself, disappointing

Föreskrifter är inte lagar. You're probably not even Swedish.

Feels good to always be right.

EU
European UNION

literally in the name
if you think one can be nationalistic about an union, you need to go back to high school

so americans can't be nationalistic about the united states ?

US - federation
EU - union of states

big difference
go back to school Jean-Claude

EU - union of states
US - united states

Sometimes they do. You can see one EU flag being waved in the very picture you posted...

troll mode: on

>US Federal Government
Federal
Federation
literally

if you think theyre the same just because they both have "states" and "uni", then i give up

Only cucks wave the flag of their oppressors.

If you are with eu, you are proliberal wannabe american. Always complaining about how russia is bad and how you are better than everyone else. Also always trying to believe that there is nothing wrong to be gay and always say that we should legalize marijuana and gay marriage because america did so.

>if you think theyre the same just because they both have "states" and "uni",
i do
>then i give up
great, i won the argument again then fuck you all

Because saying you do not support Europe while being against the EU is like saying you do not support Russia for thinking the Soviet Union was bad.

Have fun paying for the whole of the Mediterranean, Eastern Europe and the Middle East

reported
expect FSB at door soon traitor

It's a soulless logo, not a real flag.