Where do you belong?

where do you belong?

t. originalfag

bmb

this isn't the right scale... 2010=new fag

Wow gas yourself you fool.

I think you missed some years on that chart. But it's ok, you're probably missing some chromosomes too.

Youve been goofed on.

I bet you are cancer

Shit trolling OP 0/10

chan never existed before 2010. It is mandella effect to think otherwise

your okay, man.

I dont think you really understand how much i hate you OP

>2011
>Oldfag
lol

I still remember when Sup Forums was fun, and not just my home by the sea.

>I wrote "fun", not "good".

>fun

It is you that grew up?
remember shitty comedies/cartoons you enjoyed as a kid? same thing

Mostly lurked between 06 and 08. Took a hiatus, came back and started posting 10 through now. I am the alpha and the omega.

iv been here from 1954 moot was just annouced as new ceo

>2010, "originalfag"

Nice shitpost OP, 2007 reporting in

>shitpost

2004 on and off since then... which coincidentally coincides with when I was in high school.

> coaxed into a snafu
> old meme, making you an oldfag

Kys candy ass.

I am newfaggot.

Ha! So 2009 i old fag now eh?

2004, kill me.

never good, sometimes fun. 03 to 09

I don't understand this chart. Also it is offensive. Please delete it.

> the new trollface

Why the fuck am I still here. My life is so off path.

05'
Oldfag

how old are ya?

>2010 is considered original
Man I've been here since 2006, and I still think I'm a newfag

You're a fucking new fag. Newfag

same

wanna fuck?

Been on this shit since 04 and that's the best you got?

This timeline is retarded though. Time is one of the least important factors in whether or not you are a newfag. Even if you've been posting since 2003, you're probably still posting like a newfag if you haven't lurked enough. For example, moot made this shithole, but most of his posts were newfag tier bullshit. Pic related.
TLDR : kill yourself newfag.

'06 oldfag

Late 06. Before rate me, hook up, fur, banana, she's, and pol.

No pussies screaming mods all the time, sage went in all fields, and no verification to post

Came in summer 2016 and stayed because 1 year no school or other shit and next week starts new school for 19 yo btw

Same.

Wait, before 2010 is an oldfag now?

Makes me feel old my dudes

holy shit i feel quite old by the fact that you guys think someone from 2010 is an oldfag.

What wait.. I am not gay. I would love to eat your tiny asshole out and choke on your dick though.

I remember the days when 06 was originalfag days. I guess now I qualify now. 09 for me.

How is 2010 an oldfag? I've been here since 07 and don't conider myself an oldfag.

oldfag, but just barely.
also this is the true scale and will always be.

I came in around 08-09ish. Some friends in high school were all talking about it. Soon after came the omegle days. Every now and then I pop in to see if it reverts to how it was, this has been one of those weeks.

It was never good. But it was fun and sometimes exciting even. Originality, eccentricity, etc. Its just a different culture. And it's sad.

>I was there when user was there in 30 minutes to push over the card stand
>the last memorable moment I have of Sup Forums

2006 fag, wtf is this fag scale

2006, it's been a long journey...

This fag hereI'm curious, what brings you back? There is almost nothing for us here now

>here forever.jpg

seriously, did something happen in 2006 with Sup Forums that brought us all here at the same time? iirc it was dec 2005 or so I came here

Cancer and beyond

Don't remember

2006 you pieces of shit

>elitism based off of how long you have been part of a website

Wow op you must've gotten a lot of vaccination or where does all that autism come from?

>says the reddit fag

not everybody joined this board with 13

Sup Forums was better when people here weren't attention whoring all the time, posting the same threads for months or even years and the average age was around 30

but 10 years ago Sup Forums went into decay pretty quickly. the golden time was maybe 1-3 years. idk, i have joined in 2005 and was already a newfag. maybe i posted 10 times between in the first 2 years. the rule "lurk moar" still applied.

but anyone who is complaining about how Sup Forums went to the gutter is a faggot. because it is long dead and nobody forces one to be here.

Whats wrong with being here? I still enjoy it here and I've been here since 2004. I actually find the work safe boards to be horrible these days. Where in 2006-2007 i enjoyed Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I am 2017 where am I? XD

i am not stating the being here is wrong. just the the original Sup Forums is long gone and will never return and one shouldn't complain about that.

Thank god Summers over soon

Joined this summer but I plan on staying.

bring back snacks

Who is Moot?

Founder of Sup Forums. He's kill now

I....joined in 2007. What the fuck does this make me?

Snacks was a pedophile, and an asshole. People only remember him because he had a loli image related to himself, much like how Moot had Yotsuba. They where both gay faggots.

On another note, all real oldfags have permanently moved to the chan that starts with 8. It's really like going home, once you visit.

Og fag at 2010? You fucking new fag piece of shit.

What is Sup Forums?

Something the same as 9gag

Check'em.

06 or 07, cant really remember

member when /b./ had raids now its just fap threads

It's a wonderful place. A place where dreams come true.