Best everyday sneakers/shoes?

Best everyday sneakers/shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

old.citysport.com.pl/product_img//125147__1_.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That depends on the shape of your foot and what you do day to day. You can't go wrong with Chucks, as long as you don't need a lot of insulation around your foot.

Only cucks wear that

not, not only cucks. child molesters too.

dat's a girl shoe lmao u gay or what smh

look my pic niggu a real men's shoe

jordans for niggas that want to look like everyone else in the hood cuz they dont know how to dress

Disgusting.

white on black sambas. all leather last for years.

weak b8 m8s. we all know i just picked a random shoe that wasnt for niggers

nigger tier garbage go back to gangbanging faggot

i'll check it out

sounds pretty good, thanks

Anything with branding on it is niggertier shit. Why would you want your feet to be advertising some company? Also their shoes are all brightly coloured and have weird shaped like they were designed to appeal to children. Perfect for niggers with underdeveloped brains.

cuck cuck cuck
Fucking die.

>white on black sambas
Genergic as fuck looking shoes, cost £5 to make in a factory in China and then sold to you for £50 because they say Adidas on the side. That's right, you PAID to advertise a company. Fooking genius level shilling going on by those kikes.

Any as long as you do this...

would sniff

better suggestion?

easy

hot as well

why would i pay $179 for a pair of shoes when there are alternatives for $70? what advantage does that give me

Have you ever worn a pair?
They're super comfortable and last forever

I was planning to get the sambas, do these provide much benefit over them?

this.

If you wear converses, end your life

what's wrong with converse? I was planning on getting an all star soon

What's wrong with converse?

Why soon? It's like $30, I can buy it right now

Converses are what adults wear if you want to look like your mom still picks out your outfits. Put in some more work on your appearances, it makes a world of difference.

I dont live in 'murika, third would cuntry where my wage is about 150 USD, so gotta save up.

I like em. Fuck my mom or what she thinks.

Get a pair of Nike roshe 1s. I may sound like a hypebeast but they're pretty comfortable

Converses are the male equivalent of white adidas. You're generic, vapid, and lack any sense of originality and just go with whatever you remember your mommy picking out for you.

That's why you don't wear Converses.

But Adidas and Nike make adults look like niggers and children trying to show off how cool they think they are on the playground.

I dont care about any of that. I'm not a fashion icon, I wear what I like, not what I think others might

Yeah, I never said wear adidas OR nikes.

and coincidentally you happened to be generic faggot #653429001

beta

Bad for you.

I just got a pair of these, and theyre super comfy!

What would you recommend then?

It really doesn't bother me.

how so?

these have been my favorite type of shoes for a long time for skating and all that shit, but i wear standard lowtop converses everyday

BOOTS, not that shitty sneakers for teenage cunts.

Dr. Scholl's sneakers at Walmart

You can usually tell something about a person if they wear converse. They're usually a chill person, not to fussed on what people think of them, don't generally give a fuck about the rule of law and societal standards. Often a stoner, and don't generally care about wearing/buying branded or expensive shit. I know the converse are a brand of their own, but this is just an observation I've made throughout the years.

If you like the look of converses, I recommend polo "sneakers". They're flat bottoms but they call them sneakers for some reason.

They're always limited edition, so I can't find the exact ones that are my favorite, but here's a pair that looks slightly similar. The ones I wear are slightly ebony purple, and the leather is kind of reversed from how it is in this picture. It starts where you put your foot in, and then on the where your toes go and in the back it's the ebony fabric material. Looks good.

EEEEEEEEEE

if you don't skate and you wear these I hate you

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Boots? Why the fuck would I wear boots, I'm not walking hundreds of miles on rough terrain or working on a construction site, or a metalfag.. Boots are heavy duty footwear, not everyday footwear.

I bet he also wears thrasher t-shirt and can't even stand still on a skateboard.

To be fair, I've seen really nice looking boots that I would totally wear, and I've never really liked boots in my entire life. Any boots by the Thursday Boot Company are pretty good, but kind of a hipster style.

Is Amazon a good place to buy from?

fuck off this meme is absolute shit tier

not at all

What does the blue bit do? Can you wear these shoes in space?

Best shoes I think I've ever owned

>literal female shoes

Reebook zignanos were the best I've owned, fantastic shoes in every way... too bad I can't find them anywhere anymore, I'd buy multiple pairs in an instant.

old.citysport.com.pl/product_img//125147__1_.jpg i want THESE :o

ummmmm no?

Look at your original post's filename please

are you 15?

Hahahahahofuck man I'm dead

were you born in 1776?

they're unisex, the only difference between the mens and the womens shoes is sizing.

So you wear women's sized shoes..

Dude even if they were womens shoes who gives af if you like the look of them and wanna wear them, it's not like they're bright pink or high heels or some shit.

Are you a steampunk roleplaying faggot?

I wear a shoe that fits my foot. It's labeled a "Men's 11" but if you wanted to call it a "Women's 13" or something you can have your arbitrary numbering system, I just want fucking shoes that fit.

i'm boarder line. it gives me more options.

my sides

you mean borderline idiot