What will she listen to?

What will she listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psDTiUV0PNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that hairline

how did this bitch only get 15 months? shit cray yo

>how did this bitch only get 15 months

because she literally did nothing wrong and it's a purely symbolic sentencing aimed at moving our legal system toward prosecuting internet trolls

Read the entire text log. She's a complete fucking monster; she deserved the death penalty.

surely you cant be retarded enough to know that if she was a man, she would have gotten a much tougher sentencing, right?

Alan Vega and Martin Rev

err i worded that wrong but you know what i mean

if she was a guy, she would have gotten at least 5+ years easily

what in my post suggests i don't believe that. if that was the case it would only prove my point more

i've read it. if you think that calls for the death penalty you have some severely undeveloped ethics

She would have received a heavier sentence had she been more unattractive.

>tfw no qt girl to push you to commit suicide

And if you think she did "literally nothing wrong" you're fucked too, bro.

not applicable brainlet

She also forced him back into the car he was trying to kill himself with after he got scared and said he didn't want to do it.
She didn't just text mean things.

>She also forced him back into the car he was trying to kill himself with after he got scared and said he didn't want to do it.
That was through text, but yeah, I get your point.

What the fuck?

I think has the right idea. This succubus needs to die.

Oh, was it? I thought she was physically there.

No worse than the shit that gets typed on here every second. Hopefully everyone who's been involved in detrimental trolling on here will be prosecuted. In time...

Itaots

teen suicide

>hurr durr there's no difference between what some one says to you offhand and anonymously and being pressured to do something over a long period by someone you actually know
Hey user give me your number I got some texts I want to send you

>waaaah i'm just pretending to be an asshole! i'm not really a sad asshole!

>tells some whiny nu-male sadboi to kys
>he does it
should be rewarded desu

>he thinks he's immune from mental illness
Boy are you gonna get a shock when you grow up and reach 30.

Honestly curious what you meant by this response

underrated

Something tells me she's British, am I right?

She doesn't even deserve prison
the fuck had it coming

who's dat
quick rundown pls

She literally did nothing wrong

she told him to get back in via text
should hardly a crime

she told her idiot boyfriend to kill himself and he did

nice

Thots: not even once.

she did nothing wrong
he was a suicidal prick and deserved what he got

she told her boyfriend to kill himself and he went to do it but pussied out then she said cmon u wanna do it so do it and he did it

this.

do you retards really want to sentence people to death for saying "kill yourself" in a text? it was manslaughter, not murder

Megamind soundtrack

stop using words if you don't know what they mean

she didn't """"force"""" him, she texted him something. he could have dropped his fucking phone

The absolute madman!

Many of you are denying the importance of the emotional attachment they had to one another.
And some of you aren't, but calling her a monster.
Am I the only one who sees her as an empathetic person who was just a little confused? She wasn't getting off on it, she seemed to legitimately be trying to help him. He kept saying he wanted to die, she finally have in and supported his decision because he convinced her it was what was best for him.
And he seemed a certain type I've encountered and have had relationships with myself, the type to attempt to shock you into constant empathy by harming themselves and shoving it in your face; even if he was depressed, that didn't give him the right to flaunt it constantly and manipulate her in the first place.
In conclusion, she'll listen to xiu xiu.

Gave* in

they only met a few times, most of it was through texting

Oh fuck off

That's the night that the lights went out in Georgia

Despite this they were obviously emotionally committed to each other, having such intimate conversations.

Yes, the internet needs to be a nicer place, starting with here. Then perhaps normal people might bother talking, you know!

You're angry. Relax, you'll live longer. Just trying to help! :)

If I told someone to kill themselves on Sup Forums and they did would I go to jail?

No but if you emotionally manipulated your suicidal friend into becoming dependent on you and then constantly attempt to convince them to kill themselves then yea you probably would

sorry gents, but she's still not going to sleep with you....

Yes, and you'd deserve it too.

>if she was a man,
Almost like men and women are different.

Hmmmm
m
m
m
m

Really...uh...makes you think. Sorry your parents didn't tell you men and women aren't the same thing and never will be.

Rude

ITT: I know what the law should be better than the justice system!

Are you implying women aren't conscious enough to be responsible for their actions?

>asshole
>not rude

Women's privilege. Commit a murder as a man? You're looking at a death sentence. Commit a murder as a woman? You're looking at 5 years at worst, 2 at best.

"Women's privilege" is a product of reducing them to the level of children.

Yes. And guess what? So do the courts. The ones involved in this case were just dumb.

Getting mad at her is on par with getting mad with a kid that told you to kill yourself.

kek

Suicide Silence

why do all women look like retards

You go through hell because of the bullshit you did as a teenager and have more hair faggot

Because you're psychologically and sexually damaged.

small brain and they don't wash so a lot of them have shit skin under all that makeup

good song

youtube.com/watch?v=psDTiUV0PNI

ITT

>this thread
Sup Forums - music

There is literally no reason not to be gay in 2017.

How is this relevant at all? Do you think what she did was ok?

I just had the information wrong, I know what the words meant, you overbearing cunt.

Enjoy being gay then.