FYI

FYI

Specifically what she did was abandon me to while away my time in the burgertown hospitals while she went off to play magic and rationality with her cuck friends

If you have to put a gun to her head to make her write me my letter, do it

Sorry if she's just on drugs now please let her sober up first

That said, this is not a fucking debate or negotiation. This is happening.

This letter of apology is to contain nothing whatsoever about your personal relationships, but only crimes you've committed such as the theft of my computer and TV, as well as trespassing on my property

It doesn't matter if you lost my stuff, you trespassed on my property and removed it without my consent and in fact explicitly against my wishes

ITT OP talks to himself

2 IPs

confirmed

Of course she had an accomplice in my mother, Alfia Khaibullina, who also trespassed on my property despite me screaming at her to get the fuck out, and had me committed to the hospital in the first place

Sorry there was a mild inaccuracy there

She was trespassing not on my own property but in the apartment I was renting from via6, long before I was evicted from the building

What is this shit? Is faggot OP trying to make a fake Sup Forums thread to use in court?

OP is Terry Davis trying to cleanse us of the CIA Nigger

No, it's a real Sup Forums thread to use in court. Like US federal court.

>Federal court
ok OP. I'm sorry about your schizophrenia

also charge your phone degenerate

What did you take? Like drugwise obviously cause you're clearly not sober

I'm just gonna finger Brian Palmer of EWT fame as well for the federal court

Mostly sober, small amount of cannabis

why is check in quotes

do you imply check a lot to people, OP, such as "please "check" on my mental stability from time to time."

Are you trying to reach out to someone? Are there files hidden in the images? What the fuck is actually going on here? Jesus

excuse me why the fuck are you idiots using Sup Forums like your own personal site?

FUCK
OFF

all of you

Check isn't in quotes

You must be using an interpreter

What the fuck is happening...

I am ratting out my enemies to the FBI

your word suggestions, first one on to the left is "check"

cucked yourself again OP.
show us where your friends girlfriend wouldn't touch you

Jesus you can't slang for shit

I didn't cuck myself, I made a simple mistake thinking you were only looking at the text in the text area. I am often pretty inattentive

Check is in quotes because it's meant to be the verbatim same word replacement for the last word entered

I mean if you want I'll kill your mom and... what girlfriend or whatever, for you. It seems like you got shit on your whole life wrongfully. I suggest you calm down, go on the deep web, hire an assassin, and just get it over with. Or get some crazy fuck like me to do it.

Is this some sort of secret communication? Are you schizophrenic? There's an unusual amount of incriminating lingo being used here too.

What the fuck is this dude?

Nope don't do that the FBI will get you
I'm more thinking of a federal agent doing the gun pointing cause the more I think about it the more this is all starting to sound like the terrorist organization known as antifa

"This was – he knew – an example of digital steganography: the concealment of secret information within a digital file. Most often seen in conjunction with image files, a recipient who can work out the code – for example, to alter the colour of every 100th pixel – can retrieve an entirely different image from the randomised background "noise”.

There's some really shitty things hidden in these images I'd assume.

> There's some really shitty things hidden in these images I'd assume.

Nope, only by implication
The best part is that I don't even have any cheese pizza, not even loli

the jpgs sure, I don't think you can use digital stenography on png files

KISS ME YOU FOOL!!

You're a liar.

If there's a mod reading this, remove this thread immediately. There's something dangerous in these photos and a necessity for anonymity.

Stenography is only used for nefarious purposes. Please remove this thread.

but, you're asking someone for a letter of apology. This is an anonymous image board. What the fuck makes you think you're getting your message to the intended recipient? that's not what this site is for

Dear user,

I'm sorry, can I please have back my computer and everything else you have of mine that implicates me in a federal offence

Sincerely yours,
user

it's easy
>captcha vigilante calle

The fuck is this bullshit?

Get the fuck out, faggot.