My favourite natty vegan bodybuilder rich piano just died, RIP

My favourite natty vegan bodybuilder rich piano just died, RIP.

f

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4tkaPgo10Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP PIANA
may he rest with zyzz

dude honestly it was so surprising how he it didnt happen earlier, i was like damn this guy has been doing it for so long and mothing happens, i guess steroids arent that bad... ohh wait

goes to show you can be how natty you want, death still comes looking for you...
F

well despite all the steroid hate, you have to admit his will and dedication. I would never use steroids but i also dont get how people think that steroids alone would make you look like this. I mean thats not what i would want to look like, but its not like Piana didnt go into the gym almost 24/7

Im not defending steroid use, especially at the mega doses he was using. But it was the drugs that did him in. 99% of active men who stick to TRT doses look better, feel better, and will live longer than other men. Its just that bodybuilders keep wanting more and more.

Let's get big

"White powder found" with steroids. Coke?

prolly amphetamines

He was a big guy.

For you

His ex wife poisoned him. She was jealous.

Don't you think it's suspicious that an experienced bodybuilder who has been doing steroids his entire life suddenly misjudges how much he can have?

This was no accident I'm sure.

Rip zyzz

Are steroids vegan?

who is this steroid junkie?

Anyone with an ounce of knowledge in endocrine systems, human physiology, horomones (which is all really steroids are and just suped up Testosterone with added atoms to the molecular structure), and weightlifting, knows that Piana had ridiculous phony arms and delts. He wasn't using the shit Valentino used (Synthol, aka Pump n Pose), but an oil based injection, similar to what all them hobags in Rio get for their asses (microscopic pellets). Even the guys on his show and other friends who were clearly juicing of course, still had the right aesthetics and shape in their arms at 20-22 inches. Piana however, had this jelly-roll crap hanging off his triceps/biceps and it just looked laughable at times.

Heck, to be honest, its possible THAT is what killed him. That stuff doesn't absorb or metabolize like hormones/roids do. It just sits in one spot and can cause numerous issues over time. Just look what happened to Valentino's arm --he's lucky to be alive.

I did like Rich a lot though, he gave good advice and always the made the roid usage about doing it SAFE and DOING IT RIGHT. I am all for steroids, Test GH, Preg, Andro, etc, all are NATURALLY OCCURRING. Much of that can rejuvenate a middle ages to elderly person and do wonders for them. Most East Euro countries this shit is legal, unlike the shithole of America The Nanny State where you're so "free". What a joke lol. Glad I live far from it.

lol hope you don't live in the uk

>Doing it right
>Dead

He over taxed his body and finished himself off with coke.

Not a thing wrong with the gear in the UK. Apart from AS labs if you happen to be allergic to their solvent.

(continues)

Now that isn't to say overdoing it with Hormones/Roids isn't dangerous. It's no different than drinking. If you don't do it in moderation and abuse it. it will fuck you up. ACD (atherosclertoic cadiovascular disease) is usually the major killer. In WWF/E most of the guys who died, officially died from that (Warrior, Hercules, Pillman, Eddie Guerero) to name a few. Basically it is when the arterial walls (endothelial) degrade so bad basically due to the constant added pressure of blood, air and most of all, more cholesterol (cholesterol is a precursor to Test). So, if you keep doing it without cycling for years (like Warrior who looked that way for practically 8-10 years straight and may as well of held a gun to his head), then yeah, you aint gonna live long and/or wind up on perma HRT/TRT.

Put on your Sherlock hats Anons, we've got work to do.

He collapsed in his home and was rushed to hospital. The doctor put him in a coma and he died 2 weeks later.

wow I just found out he did.. Does anyone have the audios of him saying nigger 2000 times

And nothing of value was lost.

Vegan Gains take on this while he was still in a coma

>youtube.com/watch?v=4tkaPgo10Bs

Well, you my /b tard friend, that's the thing. NO ONE in the world knows what juicer is truly doing or one who says they are not, but are. ONLY THEY KNOW. Sure, Rich claimed to cycle properly, etc, blah blah, but who knows if he did. He publicly posted his roid cycle on FB when doing a month by month vid compilation to get to 330 lbs --it was just a max effort to prove how much could be put on but that weight level didn't look good on him anyway. Not ever sure if he got there truly, but he posted his cycle and it was way overboard. Something like 1000mg of Test, 500mg of Dianabol, a crazy amount of CCs for the GH, Masteron , Tren, etc. The next day he would sub the Mast for Anadrol and Equipose. He would do that for months straight --just totally enormous stacks which isn't necessary. He said himself it was a crazy cycle...and he is the same guy who did a vid saying how "big as possible even if it kills me". Welp...seems it did :-/

a lot of christfags in the comments getting mad over a 3 second remark at the end of the vid, kek

Fucking freak