It was a good movie

It was a good movie

got cringey towards the end in my book

cringey + super hero should not be a thing

Fuck off

No

Anal rape is pleasant.

It's better than a lot of people tend to give it credit for. Most people don't understand that the symbiote is an addiction metaphor and that you're not suppose to want Peter Parker to keep it on. It's not suppose to make him a badass, but it DOES give him an inflated sense of self-esteem, making him act out in what a dork like Parker might THINK a badass would act like. The "strutting down the street" scene perfectly encapsulates this.

Granted, the nightclub scene flat-out doesn't work, but the Harry Osborn story does. As does MJ's story juxtaposed against Pete's swelled head. And everything regarding Sandman that isn't killing Uncle Ben.

Venom is a shitty character anyways, so having him on screen for about 10 minutes is fine by me.

Spider-man 3 is a decent film. I just rewatched it last week. It's still leagues ahead of the ASM films. So fuck it.

Every MCU movie ever

all the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies were dogshit and anyone who disagrees is an absolute pleb

you're dumb.

Fact: Spiderman 3 was good.
Fact: Spiderman 2 was great.
Fact: Spiderman was excellent.

nah. his Spider-Man movies are literally Power Rangers crossed with cartoons. you have to have the taste of a 12 year old to enjoy them.

i agree 100%

and ASM just did not feel like spiderman to me, however the latest film homecoming was nearly perfect. michael keaton stole the show.

The organic webbing was a good decision
the love story emphasis was not
although if it weren't for that we would have never got the wet t shirt upside down Mary Jane nipple kiss that ushered in my adolescence and made my dick crooked.

it was all worth it for this .gif

They're the best ones made so far
the others were REALLY not that good
I love Emma Stone as an actress but Gwen Staci dying in the amazing spiderman 2 was the best thing that happened in that 2 part flop.

With the exception of the new one because I haven't seen it yet.

Homecoming is easily the best one. followed by ASM 1. the rest are are atrocities

the start was spider man idk what the end was but its definitely better than post 2010 marvel will ever be

implying 2 wasnt the best of the 3

go watch it.

and yeah gwen dying is what almost made think the ASM were good films, but then looking at the rest of the movie you realize its all shit. plus i dont think andrew garfield really worked in the role of peter parker. I mean i guess they never made a third installment of the AMS so thats good.

Spiderman 2 has a fantastic score on rotten tomatoes believe it or not.