I'm an alkie who started drinking again

I'm an alkie who started drinking again.

AMA

Choice of poison?
Gim man, here.

What's your PH?

Why does anyone like gin? It's like taking a shot of vodka and following it up by chewing on a juniper bush.

What caused it?

Is your name Annie?

Whiskey my dude

Its fantastic.

I don't know to be honest

I have a dying brother; I had serious mental health issues; Was sexually abused in my infancy and when I told my family they didn't believe me; my father is very wealthy, is also distant and in general thinks I'm a failure and a loser.

Think these things probably helped me reach the point I'm at now but can't really know for sure

This is OP

I don't know why to be honest, I fucking hate gin. I only drink it when I have no choice and am drinking from a friend or family's stash

No, I'm a cisbi white male with a English first name and a German last name living in the most shit state in the US

I'm drunk meant

Sorry you have to live in Massachusetts

Nope, lmfao
It's a state in the south

why don't you stop being a pussy and actually put effort into doing something to improve your life

Ah, me too. Since my ex (been eight goddamn years) left me I've mostly just been hoping for the drinking to kill me, there is no future anymore.

Are you drinking as a soft suicide too?

Sounds like a pussy to me. I can already see why you got dumped.

So can I, she was not wrong to dump me.

How much do you go through on an average day?

wine is fine liquor is quicker, suicide is slow with liquor

coors banquet and gin , as long as it is cold

i'm an insomniac and have struggled to get more than 1 hour sleep a day for over a month.

got cancer? consider yourself lucky.

on a score from 1-10 how strongly do you hate yourself?
(0 not all - 10 on suicide watch)

Kentucky?