Would you date a single mother?

Would you date a single mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

No.

no

Depends on how hot and easily manipulated she is.

Nope

If I loved her, yes

Already am :)

no

cuck

cuck x2

If the daughter is hot too

Where is this?

Don't

Cuuuuuuuuuck

bros this is a paradox. you cannot date a single mom, because she is not single at that point anymore. even if you are going to date a single mom, the moment you date her you are not dating a single mom.

looks like the UK

The fact that you can sit around alone and get upset that everyone else can be happy without you is a sign that you're the actual cuck here.

How does it feel raising another man's child?

Newcastle

lol what a fucking loser

That kids not black.
Clearly not a single mother.
Weak bait mate

fuck

I don't think you know the definition of the word cuck

you cuck

Maybe if she was a widow and not someone that's terrible at life decisions.

According to the definition of the word fuck, false. You're a cuck by definition.

This

It might be a bit complicated, but sure. I would

Thanks genius.

i have before and would not do it again. i'd rather be single. lul

Is it my kid? Then maybe.

*cuck

bad experience? greentext time

>According to the definition of the word fuck, false. You're a cuck by definition.

According to the definition of cuck, I'm not one

Depends on how fuckable the kid is.

only if the child is white, she needs to produce at least 2,3 kids so if you dont you are killing the white race

If the son help me to fuck the shit out of her

Same here bud. Bad times

nope

with a possible exception in the case of Miranda Kerr (which is never going to happen anyway so a moot point)

Lol'd

That poor kid. It would have been better off being black, at least it would fit in with it's own kind.

Why poor? its just because of racist assholes like you who claim it makes a difference how that kid looks, he feels left out.

>if you're not dating a single mother you're single

Looks like Durham to me.

You answered your own question. Go fuck a nigger

poor kid because it has no racial heritage or culture due to being mixed. therefore will grow up feeling like an outcast and having no traditions to fall back on.

could be any place in the UK. fucking brick houses

That wouldnt matter in an ideal world if you racist xenophobes would kys.

Hell to the nah, to the nah, nah, nah

bwahaha

Oh shit bois, got me a quad

>be me, 34
>see cute single mom 7/10 with some titties and pink hair on fb, she's about 38
>hit her up for coffee date, get along well, go back to her place
>two daughters, both adult, one living with her still, both are there that day. one is 8/10, other 6/10
>pounding that pussy in the bedroom that night while her two daughters listen from the next room
>end up dating her
>8/10 daughter shows off for me a lot, wearing bras around the house, short tights, etc
>bang mother even harder, thinking of her daughter
>cuck mother. fuck other women and put my dick in her without wiping it off. she hates it but it makes her cum really hard
>as long as i don't talk about it except during sex, she rarely mentions it or complains
>fuck her while thinking of daughter and daughter listens from next room
>ups and downs, eventually get sick of her bitching and move on
>months later get a message that she's prego
>get back together for to be a good man and step up for my kid
>beautiful baby boy is born
>mother is still a bitch, always bitching at me
>older daughter stopped showing off for me a long time ago
>keep breaking up with mother and trying again for kid's sake
>broken up again now
>mfw i realize why she was a single mom to begin with and i don't get to be with my son all the time

I did, now the kid is like my own and I have never been happier. The dad left her. Sometimes it is not their fault they are single moms. Give them a chance. You will learn a lot in life acting as a parent.

>mom doesn't sue me for child support because i support my son anyway. no legal issues, thank fuck
>think of suicide nearly every day because i can't handle missing my son all the time
>don't want to actually do it because i want to be there for my son when he needs me
>live far apart, don't get to visit much, no real arrangement or schedule, just as we can afford and arrange it

You seem to well adjusted for Sup Forums. Sure you're in the right place?

How old are you and kiddo now?

yes it would you dickhead. because this isn't about racial hate. it's about the kid not having a cultural heritage to fall back on and self-identify with.

when people don't have a sense of belonging, what do they do? they tend to overcompensate by seeking something to give them that sense of belonging, usually ending up indoctrinated by the first thing they find or the first thing that finds that, then becoming extremist as a result. ideologies seek these kind of kids with these kind of backgrounds out because they're easy to attract and indoctrinate. all you have to do is make them feel like they've found their place or their true family and boom, they're yours, and they'll follow your lead unquestionably.

this is why national heritage and cultural heritage is important as a whole, because when people lack it, they're open to being indoctrinated by just about anything. which ultimately leads to their own destruction one way or another.

I'm 38 and he's 3. Best friend I ever had. He loves me so much and I love him, too. That's the only thing that keeps me going anymore.

grin n bear it mate, he'll be old enough to make his own choices before you know it and he'll want to see his dad more at that age.

No no, I am extremely fucked up. That is just my one happiness.

be careful mate, don't let her take you for a ride.

that finds them*

Keep it together for him.

Fu-Fu-Fuckity FUCK no.

/thread

She was always a slut.

she's not a single mum, this is my wife.

Even her job was acting slutty

Jeff?

finally!
Sup Forums, you are slipping

who is jeff?

you're having an affair???

I've had a chance at relationships with them in the past, and EVERY SINGLE ONE has been batshit insane.
Like, diagnosed crazy mental.
One of them is a good friend of mine and I really want her to be happy, but she's loopy... the crying kind of loopy... she'd always come into my shop that I worked at and could end up crying over something.

Obviously there are some nice, normal single mothers out there... but they're incredibly fucking few and far between.

I wouldn't anyway even if any were "normal" and gorgeous... I'm not being a father figure to someone else's kid.

>Would you date x or y or z?
Yes

Absolutely fucking not. Raising some other dude's kid makes you the ultimate cuck.

Sure, if she got rid of the other guys crotch fruit. Fuck letting that bastard dump his load and me handle the responsibility. I'm not a mellinial beta fag.

Jeff is her meathead bf

Absolutely not.

im white, how can i be racist i pay 300k in a lifetime to feed, house and clothe your ass
The word racist was made (in to a bad thing) by internationalist globalist jewish commies in order to destabilized a existing nation.

They do this to take over the means of production and gain control over the assets of set nation whilst being foreigners themselves.

In Charles Malato’s Philosophie de l’Anarchie (1897) we find both raciste and racisme:
No doubt that before arriving at complete internationalism, there will be a stage which will be racism;
but it must be hoped that the layover will not be too long, that it will be rapidly surpassed. Communism, which appears that it must inevitably be regulated at the beginning of its functioning,
especially in regard to international trade, will bring about the establishment of racist federations (Latin, Slavic, Germanic, etc.). Anarchy — which we can glimpse at the end of two or three generations when,
as a result of the development of production, any regulations will have become superfluous — will bring the end of racism and the advent of a humanity without borders.
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/on-the-origin-of-the-word-racist/

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

Yeah. I like kids

yep, already aware of this mate

Nope, i dont want children so dont want to look after someone elses. Wouldn't mislead a woman in a relationship that i know could no where

at least she stuck with her won race.

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Yeah, Im just getting to talk to a MILF rn. Life's good, but I won't date her. Im just gonna fulfill my sexual desires for this cougar

yes.

im not raising someone else child, and i am not settling for used goods either. Plus life is way to good to have children :D

To be honest, as a single man myself, most likely not. My ideal woman has to be untouched, however we don't live in an ideal world now do we, so I'm willing to reconcile but only under certain criteria if I ever deciede to date one.

For example, she would have to have incredibly well developed redeemable qualities, and her life history leading up to the very reasoning she has a child has to be reasonable. I'm not getting stuck with a 2 bit bimbo who had too much to drink on a college night out wild party. We all make mistakes, but some mistakes have to be lived with for a very long time before a lesson is learned. I'm also not interested, no matter how attractive she is, in some abusive, gold digging bitch who has zero business peddling into another person's life in such a way.

I hope this answer's your question OP

le back to le reddit KYS

>Plus life is way to good to have children :D
enjoy being old and surrounded by niggers who will sodomize you

Lol, fuck no.

\threat

nicely said user...
But for me it's a no go always.

tho' I admire your thinking process, i'd not take it that road.

Yes, of course, you little wankstains

this, of course

tl;dr: Sup Forums is full of 14 year olds wanking to bronies and traps.

I am dating one. 2 daughters, hot as fuck. Fingered one while she was passed out and I've cum in their food multiple times.

Absolutely not.

Sup Forums graduate

Dem Used Goods
and even support someone else's child(ren)

go back to /r/cucked, you faggot

Maybe.. Depends what she wants from me.

who was passed out?