/nba/ General: COUNTDOWN EDITION

>The 2017 NBA Trade Deadline is Thursday, Feb. 23 at 3 p.m. ET.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbfRkpT5yCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OK so if Jamal Crawford 2.0 gets a 1st and role player then Jamal Crawford should get Carmelo Anthony and a 1st

You can only reply to my post if your team has made a move, NOT SO FAST BOSTON.

Lakers probably done making moves. But if they aren't, who is more movable, Deng or Mozgov?

I'm still confused at how a broken old Luol Deng got a long big deal

Fourth for GOAT Ingram

neither

>We want your players and you're going to fork them over

>I wouldn't be surprised to see teams that missed on Lou Williams (NOLA, WAS, CLE, etc.) shift their focus to Darren Collison. He can be had.

Mozgov is movable at a loss. Deng is literally unmovable, worst contract in the /nba/

so did the lakers make a good move?

The Cavs should go for James Johnson

Did anyone hear the JJ Redick and Demarcus Cousins story?

why didnt lakers part ways with ingram for cousins??

no, post it.

*blocks your teams future*

Jesus fucking Christ.

Magic already got fleeced on his first trade.

If they just waited on until the deadline they could've got a better first rounder from Washington and a better player.

This is just awful.

I stand corrected

>Tyreke will soon be the #1 option on the Kings again
amazing

>Washington has shown interest in Minnesota's Shabazz Muhammad, according to league sources, as the Wiz continue to search for bench upgrades

Is /nba/ ready? They sure don't seem ready...

He got injured by Boogie before they went on a long East Coast trip so he just fucked his wife for 2 weeks and they had a child 9 months later

Is Boogie our guy?

Best timeline
>yfw he averages a triple double

who else would have given up a first rounder for lou Williams? better we get picks than some nobody from the benches from other teams. We're fine.

lowkey Shabazz Muhammad is decent

Nah, its a fine deal. Difference between Houston and Wizards is only 3 spots, that's not a big difference. Also I think Brewer gets similar minutes here as he did in Houston.

This was more about freeing up shots for my ingiegram. You might see Ingram moved back to the bench and play with Clarkson again.

that's a funny way of spelling...

PG-Simmons
SG-Monk
SF-Covington (or Isaac if the Lakers pick conveys)
PF-Saric
C-Embiid

deng for pekovic

lakers get rid of deng

thibs gets an old player be trusts for nothing.

>Magic already got fleeced on his first trade.
rich man moves into a new neighborhood and gets beaten with sticks ahahahaha

How shook is John Wall rn? On a scale from mobb deep to michael j fox

Rockets are projected to win 60 games.

Wizards aren't.

That's fucking huge in draft picks.

how did the lakers lose? did washington or cleveland have 1st rounders?

hes as shook as ur mom when i fucked ur dad

lou williams to houston for corey brewer and a first round?
i guess

>Making the Rockets better

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD

THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO YOUR DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

I FUCKING HATE YOU MAGIC

yo corey brewer is a top 10 sf of all time

>Was recently told my number would be deleted from Pacer source phone if I even hinted at possibility of Paul George being traded this week.

>implying this makes them better

They not have two 6th man of the year candidates coming off the bench.

They will DESTROY second units and have versatile in the playoffs. Lue is Mr. 4th quarter.

ahaha based larry

he saw that magic is already making retarded trades and he wants to look better than him

their bench was already good and it's not going to make them better against the best teams

>go into today thinking the Wizards are pushing hard for Lou Williams
>get alert Lakers picked him up
>realize the Wizards will literally do nothing and the bench will remain a fucking dead weight

i guess the logic here is that from 25 to 28 there isnt much of a difference in the draft.

maybe brewer was the best 2nd part of the package they could get. they needed to match salaries and brewers matched and hornets, wizards did not have a player who had the same salary as lou.

Houston's pick will be worthless don't act like the Lakers are the Spurs, they ain't gonna find a Ginobili my nigga. Enjoy Vuajcic 2.0

8D inter-galactic chess is being played

Lou absolutely makes them better. Remember, despite being 3rd seed, Rockets still gave Corey "never makes a 3" Brewer significant bench minutes. Lou can at least hit an open 3 now and then.

how does replacing corey brewer with lou williams not make them better, lou can run the second unit in addition to being a great spot up shooter to spread the floor even further

>Lou Williams on going from 19-win LA to 40 win Houston: "Now, my mindset has be to go into savage mode and get ready for a playoff run.”

Morey is a moron. You trade a 1st rounder and a future hall of famer for Lakers trash.

corey brewer has never been good at anything except scoring on the fast break

they definitely got better

Is the Rocket's draft pick this year?

lakers got nance, clarkson and zubac. all exceeded expectations for their draft positions.

Vujacic won the Lakers a championship

He can't play defense though. They needed a defensive stopper at the wing (who can hit 3s). They didn't need more scoring.

They have enough spacing and scoring. They needed a wing who can defend and shoot.

Rockets bench pre trade:

Beverley
Gordon
Brewer
Dekker
Nene

Now:

Beverley
Gordon
Lou
Dekker
Nene

How is that not instantly better?

Brewer was trash on offense and defense. At least Lou can make an open shot.

What do you think Ingram is going to do next? He already hired his puppet Magic Johnson and put in place a GM for him to easily mind control.

This is some advanced basketball IQ only the most enlightened have ever achieved.

Corey Brewer can't play defense either

>no one understanding what a god lou will be on d'antionis system.

he will be supercharged

Trade Brewer to the Timberwolves for a 2nd rounder when?

and corey brewer does neither of those things

and they do need someone to run the bench unit, beverly sucks at creating offense

>Wizards showing interest in Shabazz Muhammad

Is Shabazz good? He would only be a bench player.

>brewer 4ppg

>lou 18 ppg

Can Brewer play SG? I have a feeling Uncle P is next.

Yeah he's your typical bench scorer

He can knock down shots but he doesn't pass the ball at all

>Larry Nance and Jordan Clarkson are as good as Manu Ginobili
jésu christ

>brewer career high: 51

>lou wil career high: 44

O really?

The Lakers didn't really lose anything of value to them. Lou is a good player which belongs on a contending team. Lakers got a 1st rounder in the process

He's strong and athletic. Only real scoring comes from post ups (which he's good at) and fastbreaks.

Considering he will be playing with the second unit it's probably for the best he doesn't pass the ball.

never doubt the lakers' scouts, any 1st round pick is something to look out for tbqh

they are not

but they sure are not worthless

he can play run the fast break and score on an uncontested layup guard

Only way to improve the deal would be going for a better 1st rounder from a different team.

I think his point is that the Lakers have made some great selections late in the draft in recent years. He isn't saying they're all Ginobili.

Beverley is a solid playmaker. Don't get me wrong it gives the Rockets decent depth, but it's not what they needed to beat the Warriors.

Reminder: they've already beaten the Warriors in Oracle this season

lakers should resign swaggy for another cheap contract desu.

mle money for young is a good contract

their only chance of winning a playoff series against the warriors this season has always been to go absolutely nuclear on 3s for 4/7 games, and this at least gives them a better chance than corey brewer, who else could they have gotten, these mythical wings who play good defense and shoot 3s arent available because literally every team in the league needs one of them.

Reminder Dejounte Murray and Jaylen Brown had 20 point games already and Brandon Ingram hasn't

Early in the season, since then they've lost.

Damn maybe they really did need Brewer then

There are options out there. James Johnson, PJ Tucker. I see your point though, but Williams just cannot guard at all.

>Tue, Feb 21
>The Suns have reportedly received inquiries regarding the availability of P.J. Tucker from the Raptors, Celtics, Wizards, Clippers, Hawks and Jazz

WHO WINS? CELTICS OR RAPTORS?!!? AHAHAHAHAH

The pressure is on the celshits with all those precious assets lmao

Uhh.... psst...the Wizards, the new kings of the east

How many years will it take Ingram to be an all star?

If I were the Celtics I'd keep the pick and hopefully draft Fultz. I'd rather have him than Butler.

you guys know that posting here all day long is not healthy right?

ya'll a bunch of losers lmao

tucker cant shoot and he certainly cant guard durant or lebron though

So are the Rockets good enough to beat the Spurs in the second round?

it's the trade deadline, purge

youtube.com/watch?v=KbfRkpT5yCg

He's already an all star

Yes.

No

you think i care? i've accepted the fact that ill be homeless once my parents die i got to get in as much shitposting as i can before that happens

you now remember /nba/ saying lakers couldn't attract dank free agents. lmao

HOW TO GET RICH:
BET AGAINST ANYTHING /nba/ LIKES AND BECOME A GORILLIONAIRE

EVEN REDDIT IS LAUGHING AT YOU! SAD!

No

LAkers are holding on hard to Ingram

Why does everyone here hate on his obvious talent?

instant gratification

We don't.

Only losers who crosspost from reddit hate on him here just to be edgy. They secretly know he has great basketball IQ.

>Story going online now: Sources tell @ESPNSteinLine and me Utah has expressed interest in re-acquring Deron Williams via trade with Mavs.