Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I'm looking to leak my exes nudes. She was an abusive manipulative cunt. She also allowed some dude in her school to sexually assault her and has a history of allowing it to happen. She lives in the San Jose area. Her name is Katatrina. However I'm only looking to get really lewd if enough people send her random messages on this number (408) 528-4851 or on Snapchat at Katarina-criss. She's 18, tight, petite, and only 5'2. You could just not do anything and move along this isn't a demand as it only for people who are interested. More personal info available if desired.

Other urls found in this thread:

spyoncaller.net/4085284851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for interest

Just leak it you attention whore.

I have home address too. This isn't for attention or sympathy. It's to stir some shit up. When's the last time Sup Forums had a real, legit, revenge leak?

Shut your fucking mouth you aren't doing shit faggot

No ones asked yet.

>(408) 528-4851
yeah i called some girl from here once in a thread like this. her fucking dad called me back and threatened to call the police, give them my number, and to kill me.

No balls. Do it

post the nudes and the address, I'll take it from there

>She's 18, tight, petite, and only 5'2
She looks obese

Because these are close ups of her from the front when she has a tiny abdomen from being small.

>"lets herself be sexually assulted"
>"kets"
If shes a minor and some fuckin teacher fucks her hes a predator and its assault you retard whether she was up for it or not. the teacher should have said no if he didnt want to go to jail

How the fuck is she petite with a gut like that? Learn what petite means.

inb4 some1 snitches to ex

ur supposed to use skype and get behind 7 proxies fucking newfag

can I get address too

It was a fellow student in her college lol. And she allowed it to happened and rationalized as being liking being desired

de-anza or sjsu?

>"school"

but if its just another bitch trying to frame guys for rape then fuck her I'll retract

lol what school did she go to?

It was more of a hanging it with my friend turned sexual cause he wanted to bust a nut type situation.

Release actual nudes and address you faggot.

De-anza I believe

Not until more happens everyone's being a pussy lol

what in the fuck, and he's still your friend LOL

>flat ass

Her friend. Was describing it how it was presented to me.

>You could just not do anything and move along this isn't a demand as it only for people who are interested. More personal info available if desired.
>desired
Nigger it's desired. You are full of shit that's why you aren't posting.

Could ask for a name. Facebook. Face. The address isn't awarded until some of the reason I even posted this thread is achievied. Nothing is given for free.

She says she never dated op butt hurt beta fag got turn down

Drop that then. You are an attention faggot. If you weren't you would drop it with no fuss.
spyoncaller.net/4085284851

Fremont bro here. Do you want to fuck today bro? I can bring a condom and lube and I will promise to be gentle. I'll stick a finger inside first and then slowly work my dick inside of your tight asshole. I can even be nice enough to let you get off while I'm fucking you but then you have to let me take off the condom so I can bust inside. I have a wife and I'm married though. I'm also Indian if you want to try Indian dick bro.

Keep taking your time.

fine.

solid-files.com/SzfV25Fk