You're an alpha or a beta?

You're an alpha or a beta?

uncut>cut

Im an omega

Prefers his dicks be uncut and natural in his mouth

I'm the one getting fucked? Other than a fag, what does that make me?

can someone with a 4.7" cock be an alpha?

Im a god

You tell me

omega because i simply dont care about hierachy
but i usually end up being mates with alphas because im as careless as alpha

Beta here. Desperately want to be owned. Self locking just isn't that fulfilling.

>flaccid compressed dick

>chubbed dick.

How about a diaper you little pansy?

>You're an alpha or a beta?
Self-answering question.
You're on Sup Forums: beta
You're not: anything else

me as well

somewhere inbetween, now stop posting cocks you utter faggot.

iv got a big dick, and people treat me like im worth something untill they get to kow me, but realy im not even beta, the average beta can at least handle himself and take care of shit necesary for life

im just a disgenic untermensch, lebensunwertes leben, 8 months in the womb, i hate my mother and i hate myself, and im to weak to an hero

omega here

Proud Beta.
I love taking care of my Alpha

Apparently, I'm an omega.

Hey little buddy show your boy bum beta!

beta boy checking in. Been in chastity for a while now. My key holder prefers me this way.

You's a chubby thing aren't you?

I'm in chastity too. Using a white Holy trainer

No, just sitting on a couch. Average body type.

ANd you wish you could play with that pee pee don't you?

I definitely would if I could. But that's exactly why I'm in this situation :)

I notice you wear underwear. Those are too big for betas. I'd make you wear a diaper. How does that feel?

doesnt chatity hurt like a motherfucker / cut off circulation when you get the least amount horny>>? Why would you do that to your penis and nowhere else lol thats just asking for erectile dysfunction you retards

I've never worn one before and can't say I would particularly enjoy it. I do have thongs I enjoy wearing. But if that was your wish as my key holder I would be obliged to follow it.

100% beta

Well betas have to impress most everyone. You're going to please me right now got it? I'm your babysitter

No, it doesn't hurt. A proper fitting chastity device restricts erections so you never get "fully" hard. You feel a pressure, but it's not really painful.
It can be painful during nocturnal erections as they're a bit different than a normal erection (way stronger), but you get used to it after just a few days. I still get woken up by them every once in a while, but for the most part it's perfectly fine.
And believe me, it works just fine when unlocked.
Well I don't have any sir, so I'm not sure what I can do about that.

>fat
>tiny dick
>tiny dick in a cage
jesus life can be so shitty

Why do you think fucking a married woman is so good?

You will let me taunt you. You'd also have to lick my dirty ass. And kiss it

see for yourself

What happens if you lose the key?

I'm a total beta.. :)

Embarrassing trip to the er.

I do not have any keys. The keys belong to my key holder who decides when I should be unlocked and whether I can have an orgasm. I trust my key holder to not lose them, lol

What if he does? Pee pee boy for life?

That depends on if my key holder would want the device removed. I would assume so... so worse case scenario, the lock is brass and could be drilled out and removed. I don't see that happening, but who knows. I have been threatened with a more permanent lock on it before in the form of a pop rivet, so that would definitely require drilling to remove. I hope that doesn't happen, but it's not up to me.

Well good. How does it feel knowing that he's probably getting the fucking he deserves while I'm going to cum soon?

Total Beta.
And needing a keyholder

What happens when chastity is no longer enough and he wants to make you a eunuch?

It feels warm and fuzzy inside that at least someone is getting some pleasure from it.

You should definitely be locked up. Have you tried out any devices yet?

I don't see my key holder ever wanting that for multiple reasons.

Beta! I just ordered a chastity cage I can't wait for it

God you don't think of yourself you're such a beta fag. You deserve a painful butt spank

Please me show your butt

Enjoy it. It's a wonderful feeling!

I'm sorry, you may use my belt if you need to

Check out lady anaconda on twitter you'll love her as a black power cuckoldress

I'm a gamma γ

I want to be sissyfied :3

That's right apologize to. You get my bare hand make it jiggle

I've decided I'm going to own you. When does your cage come in?

Don't stop until both cheeks are red please. I deserve it. Thank you sir!

Fart for me

Let's see the dick then

My butt :)
I will! I can't wait to use my vibrator on my cage
2 long week for some reason it's taking forever

don't have a chastity device yet, but I'm always feminized by wearing panties wherever I go. My little clit fits perfectly in it.

Are you ready to have a real man own your ass?

I hope my key holder doesn't find out how wet I've gotten....

You need to order one. Amazon is ok, dhgate is better for privacy if you don't mind the shipping wait from China.

Who's a wet little cummy boy?

I am sir. I wish I could cum right now. I need to cum bad!

I'm an Alpha

Wiggles butt at you* poor baby. Poor poor baby he can't cum he's gonna wet his undies and get punished

All you sissy betas sicken me. I would take all of your keys and throw them down the drain, never to see them again.

groped/had sex with my ex gf while she was engaged. Didn't know she was until she told me her finance was looking for her. dick only about 4in (bad day) - 6 in (good day).

Beta dick size, but alpha everything else.

Is that a P50? Im using one now :D

So you deserve to be alpha then?

4th gen X1 Carbon actually. Thinkpad ftw!

>Dick 7.5
>Uncut
>Fucked 26 girls
>Met beautiful chinese waifu
>Got married
>Sex still good, and she can suck dick like a fucking fertility goddess.

beta

I guess. I don't feel extremely bad, finance knows we did stuff. He still feels insecure about me although I'm barely in the picture.

Feelsgood

Can probably fuck her if I really wanted to.

Keep her in chastity or make him a beta and sit on his face?

Recently found my wife's dildo. I think she likes big cock but she never told me.

Alpha

Not with that pencil dick

that dildo isnt that big

dude, eat some fucking red meat. you need to fatten that shit up. my dick is a little shorter, but much fatter lmao what a fucking poser alpha

/thread

You seem to be confused.

Skinny dick lol, girth is king and you certainly don't have an alpha cock

I'd fuck the shit out of you

moving on from her, I go to a conservative Uni. So, so much untapped puss. it's not even funny. I'll be like Jorge of the jungle swinging from puss to puss.

Yeah it's 7 inches but really thick. I can barely put my hand around it. I guess she likes really fat cocks, but it's kind of surprising because she has such a tight little pussy.

Alpha

Maybe she's not taking it in the pussy?

Alpha.

That's a possibility, but I doubt it because she squirms like crazy when I just put my finger in her ass. I can't imagine that big thing in her.

thicc :3

Sissy or twink. Interested if sissy

tfw trying to lose weight so you can be the twink you were meant to be

@Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad
@Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad @Y0urDad

Shitty thread but