Game of Cucks

Does this show have the biggest cuckbase of fans in the history of cucks?

>youtube.com/watch?v=rkqIswG71RY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ML1l-5C0_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=k-iZtx4QBkY
youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't open it, what's in the video?

THERE IS LITERALLY A GIRL THERE IN A "DRUMPF" HAT SNAPPING HER FINGERS AS TO NOT TRIGGER PEOPLE BY CLAPPING

Its the normies' favorite show, so yeah there's a lot of faggots that like it.

Its a good show though, I wouldn't knock it for that.

>Its a good show though

It's leftist globalist feminist power fantasy the show.

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

Unc.uck yourself ASAP, c.uck.

This is 100% a SJW propaganda series.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!

Shouldn't that bar pay heavy fines for airing HBO in a public space?

we should look into that...

You'd have to be really delusional to believe the retarded shit you just spouted.

fuck off flag

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't have any children (white women don't like children or have them) but she has her pet dogs to comfort her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.

Fuck off reddit, you have to go back.

If you think about it right now GoT world has:

-Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
-Cersei/Margaery powerfight for Kingslanding and the seven kingdoms.
-Sansa trying to reclame the north and let's be honest, Jon is a bastard so probably is going to land on Sansa (rickon is pretty dead IMO).
-Yara claiming the Iron Islands.
-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
-Kingdom of the Reach ruled by the old grandma in the shadows.
-The Vale ruled by an inbred kid.

So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers.

The "a Song of Ice and Fire" series was written from 1998 onwards, way before this sjw bullshit started. If your retarded ass bothered to check google you'd know this.

Hence my conclusion that you're a delusional fucking retard.

>not believing baseless claims from a delusion Sup Forumslack
>he's not buying his bullshit, must be reddit

The first four seasons which happened to follow the books were fairly good.

Then the show caught up to the books.

These last two seasons where the two jews got to go their own way has been wall to wall globalist propaganda.

You are a faggot troll in a faggot country. But you already know this.

>the two jews got to go their own way has been wall to wall globalist propaganda.

Lol, you are a fucking delusional dumb cunt.

>it's duh Jew sjw conspiracy

Only a Sup Forumslack would believe this utterly insane bullshit.

Stay mad faggot.

Boy I hope some of you are joking. Otherwise I pitty you grumpy fucks. Can't even enjoy a quality show like GoT. How the fuck can you find any SJW shit in that show? Women get raped and degraded left and right, the top characters are white, and there's no interracial race mixing to TRIGGER you faggots. What shows do you actually enjoy? Probably none because that would require actual joy which some of you angry faggots are incapable of.

Dany has consistently demonstrated that she's her own biggest obstacle.

She constantly gets handed these great victories and armies and every single fucking time manages to fuck everything up.

>What shows do you actually enjoy?
TV is for faggots. Get a real hobby.

I FUCKING HATE THE SHOW AAAAAHHHHHH

Though desu Tormund calls everyone's pecker small in the book, and makes some sick bantz about Jon's.

>Brienne kills Stannies
This was literally the worst thing I've ever seen happen in a show based off of a book. It's fucking shitty on so many levels.

Barristan, the only white guy who they don't make a cuck in the show, is killed off for literally no reason other than making room for Tyrion to march in

>Trying to shove in the iron islands after ignoring them forever
Completely ignoring Euron and Victarion was icing on the cake, Victarion is literally the most based character

>Tyrion
Not THAT much different in the books, but he isn't such a cuck over Shae
>Jaime
Fucking ruined him in the show, trying to be a good father to Marcella despite it being a major point that he doesn't give two shits about his children
>Daenerys
She has faults in the book, the show, for time struggles, instead just makes her fucking annoying
>Jon
Not even gonna start on how much they butchered him
>Melisande
They at least do a good job of making her mysterious in the book
>The Sand Snakes
UUUAAAAGHHHHHH
>Sansa
just as you said
>Varys
Since he's a favorite they shoved away everything about him that was appealing. Qyburn taking away his little birds made me cringe.
>Theon
Butchered
>Brienne
Very butchered. A very surprisingly interesting character made SJW brute
>Daario
Actually had importance in making Daenerys have a tough choice/learn self control, now he's literally nothing
>Roose
Fucking rad guy, has no importance/character in the show
>Ramsay
MUH SHOCK FACTOR
I can't believe they made him the fucking overarching villain
>Jorah
Cuck in both book and show
>Doran Martell
I take it back, Doran was THE most butchered character. He had way more depth than others, played the snakes beautifully, actually had good morals while maintaining power, and is simply likable. He is mindbogglingly terribly done in the show.

Solid argument buddy.
Keep up the good work, soon them nazis will rule the world. Huehueheue.

she's not really "fucking up". This is GoT where everyone dies and kings,queens, and lords are under constant threat. Say if anything she adapts really well.

>pudgy low t nu-males
>fat ugly tumblrinas
>skinny hipster faggots with obvious HIV infection
>ultra butch tattooed dykes

Jesus Christ, Hitler should have won the war

Damn Straya, you on a shitposting roll tonight.

Fucking Christ.

>tv is for faggots
>get a real hobby
>posting on pol kek

Haven't watched the most recent episodes but looking at this
>Sansa wants to lead a rebellion to take back Winterfell

Oh my fucking god.
They give her the rape card and now she's free to do whatever the fuck for the rest of the show.

nigga, you gay

Cucks like to spend money on retarded things so company tend to cater to them

youtube.com/watch?v=_ML1l-5C0_Q

Season 5 was retarded. But season 6 has reached unheard levels of leftist propaganda bullshit.

>dany killing a bunch of filthy men, but not before they fling plenty of sexual abuse at her first
>dany and the other widow kekking hard about disgusting abusive husbands dying
>jorah and dario made to look like bumbling small minded retards when dany tells them their plan is pure shit, and instead decides to just meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
>tyrion's silly beta male deal likely going to be completely undermined by stronk powerful dany swooping in and essentially doing exactly what she did the first time around
>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
>tormund lusting after brienne; she's such a beautiful stronk powerful attractive women guys
>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
>cersei still somehow totally controlling all the happenings at king's landing; kevan suddenly 100% her little bitch out of nowhere
>theon literally femdommed by his stronk dyke sister
>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around out of nowhere despite having absolutely no idea what the fuck she's talking about regarding war or basically anything at all
>little finger's entire MO seemingly still revolves largely around taming sansa's sweet strange
>the only alpha male in the show is ramsay, arguably the most despicable character ever to be on the show

Meme when?

you sound fat

Triggered as fuck

That's totally intentional though. Remember the scene where she gets lifted in the air by a sea of brown people, and becomes the Oh-So-Wonderful White Woman Who Liberated The Suffering Brown Masses? You could taste the irony in that scene. Dany is going to crash and BURN. (no pun intended)

>cuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscuckscucksBREAKITONDOWNN2THENIGGEROSOUND
Fucking hell, the mutants on this site

Game of Cucks stopped being a good show about 3 seasons ago when those two kike fucking shits were given more "creative direction" with regards to the story.

I'm a bookfag by no means, but whoever thought they should be given the reigns completely deserves a miserable fate.

Game of Thrones is a series about unexpected consequences.

Remember the scene where Theon captures Winterfell, only to discover that he can't receive any reinforcements because the Iron Islands is a seafaring nation?

That's what Game of Thrones is about. I guarantee that the same will happen to Dany, just give it time.

Stannis did nothing wrong.

I know Dany for zero reason lets herself get captured and led uncomfortably for a ways before saying she was Drogo's bitch, but does she actually kill someone? I refuse to believe that

>meme her way controlling the entirety of the dothraki
I'm pretty close to dropping the show

>brienne gloating about killing stannis; davos just takes it like a scared little queer
UUUUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>strong willed margery comforting her little beta brother who's absolutely losing his mind in basically the exact same situation
desu Loras is a bitch

>sansa rocks up and starts ordering jon around

How could this happen
They have him kill white walkers and dumb shit, come back to life, actually be a leader, and Sansa bosses him around because she was raped?
At this point I'm only interested in the show of their unfailing ability to fuck everything up

>Brienne kills Stannis

Inconclusive.

>Two shekels have been deposited into your PayPal account.

Wow some of you sound like SJWs with your triggers. Stop fucking crying about it. "waaah waaah muh book muh book". Oh no teh womenz powerz.

I never picked up and just call it Game for Normies now and be done with it.

Sick of this nerd-chic movement.

show doesnt follow the books even 1st season changes characters for no reason

>the book is better than the show meme
both are objectively terrible

Then why are they so massively popular?

Game of Thrones is a jew show, for the jews by the jews.

Fucking jews always ruin every single fucking thing, don't let a jew around media ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-iZtx4QBkY

WHAT THE FUCK
I mean we finally get more tits but
HOW THE FUCK WAS THIS A GOOD IDEA AAAAAAHHHHHHH
>B-B-BUT MUH STORY CIRCLE

>Dany controls fire
>She can keep herself from getting burned at any
>The Dothraki bow down to a woman because she can protect herself from fire, despite despising sorcery
I can't fucking fathom how this bluster can be topped.

it's all because of those hacks from the show, the book is not biased at all:

>-Kelly C in the east gathering more and more power by plot armor techniques.
As far in the books she's still in the middle of nowhere with diarrhea

>-Cersei/Margaery powerfight for Kingslanding and the seven kingdoms.
Cersei is about to fuck things up, but at least in the books Jaime is not going to helping her

>-Sansa trying to reclame the north and let's be honest, Jon is a bastard so probably is going to land on Sansa (rickon is pretty dead IMO).
In the books no one knows Sansa is alive, she's still in the Eyrie and littlefinger is about to kill her cousin and marry her with some nobody that has blood from the lord of eyrie

>-Yara claiming the Iron Islands.
In the books she loses by a landslide the kingsmoot and his uncle is the new king

>-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
the sandsnakes are retarded and haven't killed Dorian, pretty much he single handedly defeats those bitches only with his witty

>-Kingdom of the Reach ruled by the old grandma in the shadows.
This is true, the son is a cuck. Her oldest grandson a cripple, the other one almost dead in dragonstone and her grandaughter is the queen

>-The Vale ruled by an inbred kid.
the vale is ruled by littlefinger technically

>So right now each kingdom has women as serious contenders for claiming the seat or the males are incompetent/psychokillers.

it might be true, a lot of good and capable men have died, but there's still a few. Actually, the one that provoked this war is still alive and no one wants his head (Littlefinger). Also, there's Varys and Tyrion. If there's someone you can truly say that George RR Martin is biased and gives plot armor is to Tyrion

That is obviously a hipster bar.

You are shit posting on the internet. What fucking hobby do you have thats so great shit head?

Well, in the books she's found with Drogon, but it's unlikely that she won't end up in Vaes Dothrak due to how often it's mentioned.

Cersei in the books was cucked, but due to the epilogue she looks to be free to fuck everything up again. But yes, Jaime's off getting his shit fucked most likely

Yara claiming the iron islands and Victarion not being a thing was really annoying

>-That bitch taking the power in Dorne.
Dorne in general is probably the single worst handled thing in book-to-show history

>The show was good when it was following the books, but it has become shit after leaving the main source
This is true for many reasons outside of "Le strong wymyn character"
>everything else
Autism

>Dany doesn't need men or dragons to save her - she can do it on her own, become their Khaleesi and gain an army in the process!
Awesome! Such an amazing scene! The confidence she gains with each fire knocked over, you can see it in her face!
It's almost like she's come full circle from S1 and she's got not just few Dothraki, all of them!

I'm just hoping that Danny turns into an evil psycho like her brother and dad. I see it slowly happening. I highly doubt the writers have the balls to actually go through with it but it would be amazing.

Every single one of them is worth a meme.
Holy shit.

Danny is such a bland and boring fucking character. She is pure plot armor. also lol at her being a "great warrior"

>Burlington

Vermont, I suppose. Not a surprise.

>tfw when I've always been a fantasy nerd
>tfw when I started reading the song of ice and fire books in 2000
>tfw when because of the fanbase of the show I now have to hide that I'm a fan.

They like it because they want to show off how trendy or emotional they are.

If they were actually deep souls they would have read the books. 10 years ago.

>just imagining how I could have accidentally ended up at this if I had kept my millennial friends

>Are you sure your boyfriend wouldn't love this show, honey?

>mfw these normies are hamming it up cos they know they're being recorded

Fucking cringe

Casually watched this show until last season

Biggest reasons I stopped were the leftist propaganda and the hipster cuck fanbase

Show peaked at the Red Wedding and based Lannisters. Course the alpha of the show Tywin was killed off (muh patriarchy)

youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw

>normies
Nah mate these people are fucking freaks

If you liked it up to the red wedding read the books.

They're so much fucking better you have no idea m8

This is how you can tell they're normie because they need TO BE SEEN "REACTING" TO THE THING. Like it's the social ritual that's important to them. They gotta all make sure they laugh when the laugh track lights up and tells them to laugh.

Maybe they genuinely like it but I can't tell because once you reach that popularity point there is no going back and separating who's there for what reason you know?

People watching a show. Yes. We live in that world. Where people watch other people watching things...

Normalfags are stupid and brainwashed by kike media.

I don't know why dany killed all those horse lords. She a slut in the book that fucks men and women I think she be okay fucking horses and bunch of dothraki.

Check into a mental hospital as soon as possible

Get this reddit tier shit out of here

Wonder what their faces looked like when Sansa was raped

fucking americlaps

>its a good show
Hello Dabid

Can we stop this "everything that isn't white nationalism, racist or neo-nazi ideals" is leftist propaganda

the Lannisters are literally nazis

>Faithful women reminding men that they are destined to shape the future of their own people

How is this globalist propaganda again?

I hate to defend an ozcunt, but the way you can tell you're full of shit and are spouting memes is that the books are not some great series. The only thing they have over the show is that they make Stannis a more well rounded character. But between the more mundane literary abominations GRRM spouts, they also drone on and on about a fucking deviantART-tier faggot with a silver streak in his hair, describe Samwell's 'pink mast' and a clone of Arya being raped by a pack of dogs (what?) in gratuitous detail. Daenerys, Jon and a number of other characters are even more insufferable. The books are fucking vile all in all, idiots just think because the plotlines are more convoluted its better when actually it's just bad writing.

GRRM is also a huge SJW faggot that wants open borders.

lots of cucks ITT triggered cause their favorite show is the #1 hipster cuck show of all time

lol
lets go to the pub
watch a tv show and be social
lol
we nu age

lol
lets go to the pub
watch a baseball game and be social
lol
we nu age

however did this, you made me choke on my dew

there's a huge difference...

Bullshit. She's been playing the game for six seasons now and she still sucks at it.

Thousand bucks as soon as she gets back to Meereen she orders Tyrion to be killed for negotiating with the Masters, has the Dothraki butcher the slavers of Yunkai and Astapor, throws the whole fucking continent into chaos, and somehow manages to turn the Unsullied against her or make an enemy of the Iron Bank or some shit.

>triggering intensifies

How exactly?

>partaking in a century old past time event is nu

for starters the people who watch baseball games at pubs aren't typically numales and bernie sanders voters