Give me a reason not to try cocain?

Give me a reason not to try cocain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mj-v6zCnEaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you can't spell cocaine and the last thing the world needs is another coked up retard.

/thread

if you have poor impulse control like me it could turn into an addiction

do whatever you want

It only lasts 15 minutes and tastes like gasoline. You literally taste it longer than you feel it.

Wtf

That's flour.

try it once. no shit, but it's pretty fun. Don't make it a habit, though. Might as well pick up meth if you're going for a feel-good live-bad addiction.

are you sure you didn't snort gasoline?

When you snort it, you still taste it. It stays in the back of your throat for a while.

Also, if you don't do a numby, you're wrong.

Because it's an expensive hobby

Yep. Not huge on coke, but I have done it several times. Usually drunk when I accept a few lines. Once did it off a friend's ass. She happens to be a stripper, so I did the steriotypical movie shit.

I only tried weed and shrooms

Cause when you fuck up your life, you won't have the decency to kill yourself, so you will leech taxpayer money

other than the obligatory "that shit's bad for you", the taste stays in the back of your throat
this is also one of the worst drugs for you to be on with poor impulse control because it'll fuck you up pretty fast

If you want a heart attack, its a good idea to use it.

Also, the shit's expensive.

Death

My mom said drugs are bad

No reason not to. I did it last night had a great time and feel alright today. It's not addictive like people say it is.

Blows overrated. Will I ever do it again? Maybe, but I've turned it down and haven't bought in forever. It's expensive, lasts for a short time around 30mins(longer if you're drinking as it's converted into coca ethylene, but that's a bad/fun idea) and it becomes the focus of your night. You always want more.

It's an expensive drug and by buying cocaine you are financing mafias (latin and american mafias)

Try it. Just dont get spun off of it. Everything in moderation and even that in moderation. Drugs are fine. Drugs aren't bad. People are bad and do bad things to get drugs. Hmm and OP try to buy from white people if you can. It helps I promise, also dont use paper currency to snort your drugs, get a plastic straw and cut it like 1.5" to 2" inches. Also if you smoke cigs and you wanna feel like david blaine levitating, tap the end of the cig with your tongue and tap it on a bit of coke, spark it up and and hold it. WHOOOOO, floating after that. Enjoy

Friends and I always said "man the feeling you get after running out of coke is the same as eating the last mcdonalds french fry, just sad and you want more"

It's addictive and expensive. You have no self control (obviously since you are seeking validation on an anonymous image board) and no money.

It's a tragedy waiting to happen.

you dont know what you buy 99.9999% of the time

Because you don't even know how to spell it?

Because it's a nigger drug

youtube.com/watch?v=mj-v6zCnEaw

Never forget that Brain Power tells us not to try cocaine

no reason not to try it as long as it's not cut with garbage. plenty of reasons not to abuse it though.

you wont have the money to sustain your cocaine needs

so you will try to skimp and do heroin and then youll become a drug addict retard

unless youre rich, then knock yourself out

As a one time Cocaine user (tried it at a party) I can say it was pretty fucking good so be warned if you easily fall into addiction.

what in the actual fuck? is that a South American prison where they hand out drugs?

ha msg and cocaine giving you the same feels.

>buying off white people

every time i've bought off white people the blow has sucked. i met this black guy at a party and he had amazing blow. he sold so much and never cut what he bought. found out later that he never actually tried coke but just sold it because it's expensive. good guy, backed hard.

every time i'd show up at his place he had his part of the apartment split into 2 rooms. the first was essentially a waiting room, and then there was a door to his bedroom. the waiting room was always packed with girls just sitting on couches and talking. whenever he was ready to take you into his room and sell you shit, i'd only ever seen him in there watching netflix and eating snacks.

in some south american prisons the inmates run everything. there are guards posted outside the walls but that's pretty much it. they guards are just there to make sure no one tries to escape.

because you will end up addicted and not even realize it until its way too late.

Speaking from experience here