/balt/ + /ausnz/

me on the left gf on the right

also /éire/ edition for cultural exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLLY8OpQRcQ
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AIezHSbyRrai8kVy4XnRAknpawps-4sE0e7MOd5kzOgYG9pInFmBXuJY0gqVF9hFxtrY427lHE2bAn3zIHzGqImajgch2BuYjkCf4C8kdpII_siS-Kh6FyNwDykNYOtWGK2exXmuiOGpzPkXri2oG3duz8DmA6v-KhOc43JbwxIqSmUrdg2A-RpNHrhUqoMWmXKxinLtBBoE_-sCDNYRWFoD3nyGcn59bA&th=,1CVXJQSw3f9SfNwqKG22Hs78zjXD5GnwAAAAd6AAAACqawONvdBgOGKreVQ50AcbrXdB7LYrSGgVrhB8juw92IZBy6mCnG2JtZt7cXSGq21R9GsHnt8RsAv_xLnGNay3imcB9kcaK9_jBVpeVOJROnc0lVILbfvOF-PKrm83YQ_oR2HjzwYS4qfbQQn2PARnnyQPRm5lf41YkTlNixh5Tu_J8x65iEXCkQjO4QzyFtftk3Cf0fOEFbR59HBPxzypQ7GvVCaEWIYWgFrX_GFs1NV4ByYOlNIhBPSg0upWYIorbnDOh1uhnqTTJrb8tcSVpIIYC3yzdW7VMx8EN_zKUNDZqfp4rg7DAsSXw5Z429WKUoBmMywz5Z5pMK76_D0fk-3ZE9Fnbj1kC2WKwTf3fBZoNVURsrQ3F_3E-nguRhEP9KX9ufd0Jt6TRrqBUbBbKN0F2FNH6oGqI3UMl2-kszOcNGv0ySSVRzP0r1XttT06a0w66aGHI0jm6Fjsb8aMLcV-hEn0cULL4Bvr1Cf-Ue3BoGYMk6n7aIoVqDLJy_3RybyF4Ze41HFXsalCJwZoE9p9DxJcKnaASlj7HG6hjHnpD3Mx9Q6PhJOhj0Ohy9BsUV5Wmjr0S_RLWa5FytezLvfqV2npJe_zVv1ocBR8iR605VETbvVy0RsyzJkskAG4qwt_sxrvZZOm60S-rDgOpt5fAAzpG5cHahzoUp_TbHXwNNb3EvYrgT-ohWNFctMzyppicBLqYL3vfMyRQ0KCyMy_dgQZLm4cCBqp5ZByM45t9sFpKxI_oocy9Tivae9D5NWOVWm09SGhr4QdnBVLhxcqHI2e3vJPNvXqbVsqRiUWMXmuEXVReHiUd65Kw-I6Fr3SXFEuEy-xkg0aOPXCujzMiRhzc8TyjrZ6RriIki5dfz3JLLe1SGsavNRX_OHuRmx4ZxcklY3KrZLTapXcYFdPG-3rCiddjhVRDL8-4lsM8n5AtTNowE6q6jzSkY3770I5NAmYjcQGVC45-b_chOcKJRPGCL0zohgHlx_RIaQ2ltbGmcT0sJ09AWe7drMZIja6fkMF86UkhdGHcLmWumYsQ912s_oxUdiOvZ2yMhS8TCbeANCrulWVQ961ksMz7SzTa57V2IQp5epNtErA630ksiSbUoVwcKgBnSXNJbcBkISgY2pZ7S7mDYQqIW5x44dLdZlHhI1qySU-mKpDd3LKemsdKZNhAtohX6g_3JLYMqmvl857hqQb8XoljHaO
youtube.com/watch?v=t3BgdU3HxGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rip nyaa.se

3D women are VERY important!

>normies won't be able to ironically watch anime and shitpost with it

>a*nime posters already.
Thread has gone to shit.

gas the taigs bash the tims

>NBN

youtube.com/watch?v=jLLY8OpQRcQ

I think that the inclusion of /ausnz/ was what killed it, before it even took off.

how do you even ironically watch something

tempted to go get some icecream but my process is too long not sure i can make it with an hour and 10 minutes until closing time

ill give it a shot anyway i guess... hope i got clean undies...

Watching things because "wow I'm such a wacky funny guy watching these chinese cartoons lol this is mai waifu XD do I fit in yet ".

>my process
What did he mean by this?

wow you sure are a slut

that's not the definition of doing something ironically though
that is doing something for attention

whatever same thing

no, learn your terminology dumb eesti

hey

that picture doesn't look right

ho

no, shut up, u dum

lets go

nope everything is alright

kyss urself

If I shitpost in your thesis will it get rejected?

No, quite the contrary: it's important that you do, if you feel like it

Muahaha, time to only quality post so you run out of material.

me on the right

>you
>quality post

nice joke my man
You are funny

Willies getting hard.

you obviously

lil ol me?

nah he means me

I don't know you look the same.
You are one right now.

That's racist, you slavs are all the same.

that's because there is only 1(one) nz poster
>satania
and here I thought you had taste

jk I never thought that

No, fuck you!
Worst demon ever

Anymore bulli and she's gonna shoot up heaven.
The only real demon is Raphi.

Not true

I'm sure that'll go well for her

Why does posting this character turn the threads into autistic screeching every time?
Hope you normies will get tired of it soon. Since getting seasonal anime shit is getting harder, maybe these posts will disappear.

>autistic screeching
>normies

fuck weebthuanians and animestonians

woo got 15 minutes off me process today got 30 minutes to get dressed and down there wish me luck!!

also check this captcha

google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AIezHSbyRrai8kVy4XnRAknpawps-4sE0e7MOd5kzOgYG9pInFmBXuJY0gqVF9hFxtrY427lHE2bAn3zIHzGqImajgch2BuYjkCf4C8kdpII_siS-Kh6FyNwDykNYOtWGK2exXmuiOGpzPkXri2oG3duz8DmA6v-KhOc43JbwxIqSmUrdg2A-RpNHrhUqoMWmXKxinLtBBoE_-sCDNYRWFoD3nyGcn59bA&th=,1CVXJQSw3f9SfNwqKG22Hs78zjXD5GnwAAAAd6AAAACqawONvdBgOGKreVQ50AcbrXdB7LYrSGgVrhB8juw92IZBy6mCnG2JtZt7cXSGq21R9GsHnt8RsAv_xLnGNay3imcB9kcaK9_jBVpeVOJROnc0lVILbfvOF-PKrm83YQ_oR2HjzwYS4qfbQQn2PARnnyQPRm5lf41YkTlNixh5Tu_J8x65iEXCkQjO4QzyFtftk3Cf0fOEFbR59HBPxzypQ7GvVCaEWIYWgFrX_GFs1NV4ByYOlNIhBPSg0upWYIorbnDOh1uhnqTTJrb8tcSVpIIYC3yzdW7VMx8EN_zKUNDZqfp4rg7DAsSXw5Z429WKUoBmMywz5Z5pMK76_D0fk-3ZE9Fnbj1kC2WKwTf3fBZoNVURsrQ3F_3E-nguRhEP9KX9ufd0Jt6TRrqBUbBbKN0F2FNH6oGqI3UMl2-kszOcNGv0ySSVRzP0r1XttT06a0w66aGHI0jm6Fjsb8aMLcV-hEn0cULL4Bvr1Cf-Ue3BoGYMk6n7aIoVqDLJy_3RybyF4Ze41HFXsalCJwZoE9p9DxJcKnaASlj7HG6hjHnpD3Mx9Q6PhJOhj0Ohy9BsUV5Wmjr0S_RLWa5FytezLvfqV2npJe_zVv1ocBR8iR605VETbvVy0RsyzJkskAG4qwt_sxrvZZOm60S-rDgOpt5fAAzpG5cHahzoUp_TbHXwNNb3EvYrgT-ohWNFctMzyppicBLqYL3vfMyRQ0KCyMy_dgQZLm4cCBqp5ZByM45t9sFpKxI_oocy9Tivae9D5NWOVWm09SGhr4QdnBVLhxcqHI2e3vJPNvXqbVsqRiUWMXmuEXVReHiUd65Kw-I6Fr3SXFEuEy-xkg0aOPXCujzMiRhzc8TyjrZ6RriIki5dfz3JLLe1SGsavNRX_OHuRmx4ZxcklY3KrZLTapXcYFdPG-3rCiddjhVRDL8-4lsM8n5AtTNowE6q6jzSkY3770I5NAmYjcQGVC45-b_chOcKJRPGCL0zohgHlx_RIaQ2ltbGmcT0sJ09AWe7drMZIja6fkMF86UkhdGHcLmWumYsQ912s_oxUdiOvZ2yMhS8TCbeANCrulWVQ961ksMz7SzTa57V2IQp5epNtErA630ksiSbUoVwcKgBnSXNJbcBkISgY2pZ7S7mDYQqIW5x44dLdZlHhI1qySU-mKpDd3LKemsdKZNhAtohX6g_3JLYMqmvl857hqQb8XoljHaO

Because she's dumb
Delete all pics of her

well goodnight everyone

me on the right btw

Yeah, acting all normie rest of the timet but suddenly something triggers them to make posts like this Is it from something jews put into the water?

now this thread is fucked up as shit

Night

moeshit is what killed anime, both in the medium and in the public's eye
80s revival when??

Good night, even if you are a dirty raphi poster.
Oh I can assure you I do nothing but shitpost, you can blame that on as he asked for it.

I wish I had that bait comparison image with the cool looking recent anime and the 80s moeshit.
Just imagine I posted it.

>anime is the most popular and profitable is has ever been
>anime is dead
Sucks that being a degenerate is mainstream now I guess.

what's up reddit

What are you on about now?

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=t3BgdU3HxGI

> be me
> get a bunch of free days
> I can finally write a bit
> fall ill
cantevenstandupproperly.jpg
REEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEE

> have slept for 15 hours today

Alright folks you had your fun, but the Irish are now back in this thread, please take your cartoon pictures and your little regional disputes elsewhere.

You can take my potatoes but you'll never take my anime!

Fair deal.

Actually, moving to your country for a year in a few weeks. The shit posting under your flag will be immense.

pretending to be someone else isn't very polite

You're new here if you don't know who Azunyan!qTu is.

guess who made it to the store in time with 5 minutes to spare

picked up some nut bars, sweet potato chips, icecream and chinse sausage. who knows what i do with the sausage i know u can steam em with rice i did that before

As if New Zealand didn't have enough shitposters already.
>sweet potato chips
Shit hide em from the Irishmen whilst you still can.
Fuck I could go for some spicy Chinese sausage right now, panfired with some hashbrowns and eggs.

>latvians

mmm theyd b good with eggs, hashbrowns be interesting.

Cute

I'm real lazy these days so for like 50% of my dinners I just make myself a English breakfast. Only one pan to clean and only costs a few bucks a meal.

Its a social experiment Lithbro....you wouldn't understand.

And you may add one more to the shitposting column.

If you want embrace shitposting to the fullest go to Sup Forums, the New Zealander posters there are so fucking autistic.

I have noticed, but in truth, the majority of posters there are shitposters of LARPer's

Whats it like in New Zealand at the moment?

just saw some autist drop like 50 receipts in mcdonald's haha
they just kept falling out of his wallet and he tried to ignore it

It's fine, autists will cry that we took in like 50 refugees that haven't done anything bad and talk about how cucked Auckland is.
In reality the only problem is the fact that house prices are really expensive and our water quality is going down the shitter.
Which city are you moving to?

eating a ham sandwich and thinking about sleep guys.
ganna sleep so fucking goooooooooooood.

Legitimately saw someone at the Hesburger browsing Sup Forums on his phone lol

Eating this late at night is bad for your health m8.

THE FUCK
that was me
were you the guy in the green jacket? that jacket was fucking ugly dude

nah lad was someone else
you're pretty tall and muscular though
didn't expect this from an user

I'm leaving the house tomorrow.

be careful and good luck

I'm a real life doctor and I say it's good for your health.
Don't, that's bad for your health.

I have noticed that the House prices is constantly being brought up by NZ'ers, same here in Ireland as well.

I am staying in Auckland for a week just to set up my bank account and get settled, then maybe head up to whangamata or Te Awamutu, to meet up with friends.

I am back in Auckland for the UFC early June and after that im thinking of heading to Queenstown to work in bars over the winter season.

I guess baby boomers are fucking everybody regardless of country.
Whangamata is real chill, just a word of warning about Queenstown is that it has been hit hardest in the country by the housing prices so rent will be fucking crazy and it may be hard to find a job due to the crazy influx of people, but Queenstowns a cool place with real good skiing and spas.
If you are ever in Dunedin hit me up.

Great thread

who else /biezpiens (cottage cheese for all you gaijins) + salt + black pepper/

just finished the new maestro burger from mcdonald's
it's actually not that bad

Hey thanks for saying that it really means a lot to me after all the effort I put into it.

Like.. uncooked?

Add krējumu and youre set lad

>2 hour drive to nearest McDonalds

I HATE living in the middle of nowhere.

>tfw 5 min drive to McDonalds.
Feels good man.

>less than 5 minutes walk from Mcdonalds
Feels good man

NEVER invite ausnz again

Cheers man. I'm thinking Queenstown as I have been before and working in a bar there for a few months seems cool, but I will keep this in mind.

Dunedin is definately on my list....what would you recommned doing there? Also would it be a good place to work for the winter? As the weather gets warmer I plan on working in my field in either Auckland or Christchurch so I just want a crappy job during the winter so I can still explore and head out most nights.

You love us.