Be me at work

>Be me at work
>Some edgy storm fag spewing we wuz kangs reddit meme
>Ask him if he's every played Civ V
>"Yes... why user?"
>Do you refute that Askia of Songhai existed?
>"N-no..."
>That's what I thought

Shit thread m80.

But what else is to be expected from a fucking leaf?

everyone wuz kangz

>ad hominem instead of a counter argument
Whatever, storm wiener

Not all African fiefdoms had kings. Most of them were small tribes with elders or councils

does this somehow proves that sub saharan africans have the same IQ average as NE Asians or Europeans?

...so they got btfo because they couldn't keep up technologically and they built a big spiky mud building.

Fucking impressive, leaf

/thread

>Great Mosque of Djenne the epitome of Sub-Saharan architecture
>it's literally a tower mud of dried mud and shit
>mfw

we wuz kangz somehow has moved from a meme about blacks appropriating other people's history to a meme about them celebrating their own history

Fuck you. WE WUZ jokes fucking crack me up and brighten up my day

the we wuz kings meme is for egyptian pharaohs mate

>"""ad hominem"""

Kangz living in mud huts built around mud mosques, kangz of kangz living in the land of kangz before whitey stole the kangdom

A FUCKING SANDCASTLE

because their history is shit and deserves to be mocked
>Muh Mansa Musah
>Muh Shaka Zulu

>one empire in all of human kind

Wow he got btfo'd huh

>Thinks he presented an argument to counter

But what else is to be expected from a fucking leaf?

>not an argument

I am the mexikang of kangz

>it's just a bigger mud hut.

>"""ad hominem"""

You are no match for the canakang of cucknada

"Mosque" of Songhai was designed and built under the direction of French Jesuits.Note how it resembles Gothic architecture and the fact that Europeans managed to construct something taller than 2 stories using indigenous materials while niggers struggle with mudhuts even to this day.

So why a white can say shit about "we where kings and stuff" like all the europeans empired etc....?

The only "Civilization" of notice in Africa was those formed and furthered for Islam. The Arab conquerors observed of the native shit skins what white europeans would years later.

Islam, and it's use of niggers as pawns for invasion is largely the reason north africa and the middle east no longer look white and a seperate classification of 'arab' was even nessary.

>stacked mud higher than any monkey before

and? at least they're interested in history. What you're doing is extremely unproductive

Ask most Americans who Otto Von Bismarck was, or James Cook, or Richard the Lionheart. You think they'll know?

If western history is so much better, then you should teach it, rather that demeaning other for their history

Faaalse, whitey.

Termites stach mud higher than niggers do.

>creates shit thread
>claims to have argument
wew lad

>Civ V
i think you might be a faggot user