G/fur

g/fur

I'm glad I can do this while at work

That takes some balls.

>Gee bill, two wieners?

Not when you're the only one here on a 8 hour shift

why does this fandom attract so many autists. I mean the answer is pretty obvious but I still feel like asking.

Oh, what do you work as? Do you enjoy it?

In a bridge tender, easiest job ever. I can do whatever I want within reason, and the pay is decent for what it is. I enjoy it a lot

Sweet, i'm going into the military (hopefully) might do something useful in my life other than browse /b and do part time slave labour.

Did it died?

I've got 4 jobs, bridge tender is only one of them. I tried going into the military but due to a car accident a few years ago I didn't pass medical

Still here.

Shit sorry man, I know how much the medicals suck.

Eh it's alright, cars have become my life now and it makes me happy.

>g "fur"
>posts scalies
Kys

Well I never really had much passion for anything, I tried getting into video game development for a while (which is way harder than it looks) but I sucked at it.

So thought fuck it, what do all idiots with no direction in life do? So I put my name down.

Feel free to contribute, otherwise I will keep bumping the thread with hot dragon ass.

i may have to return the favour~

Chill kik group for anyone still using kik

!!!!

need more dergs in here

ayo what's good

Well my father being a former DI at Parris, I wanted to go into the marines since I was younger. Finding out I wouldn't ever pass medical killed me, but after a while I got over it and found something else

4/10 op btw

Shit that's rough, I almost failed my medical over this shit with my ears but I just about got through. I really think the medicals are a bit too harsh.

Both of my parents were in the Air Force and all but one of their grew up to be anti-authoritarian.

*one of their children

Would that be you?

No, that would be the youngest. I see any and all form of government as fascism.

Looking forward to the fight tonight?

fights are lame

is that fukken Yung Venuz?

Fuck that's edgy

who

I think supporting anything that greatly limits the freedom of humans is edgy.

I think that any faggot who truly believes that the human race can function with out some kind of government and state a moron

And I think that denying the 200,000+ years that human being lived without nation states and governments is retarded.

hey, edgelord, can you please stop spewing your political garbage and posting your "surreal" art and post some gay furry bois

You can move to Africa and be a nigger all you want they have almost no government in some of its country's!

You're free to go live in one of the many tribes that still exist in the world in which don't have governments and states-- but you won't, and you'll keep preaching stupidity. Am I hitting close to home, or?

Here's some

That edge lord is prob a antifa faggot

Nice feet !

I havent been on Sup Forums in 10 months and this is the first thing I see
Glad to see we never changed

I am not a surrealist.

The problem with Africa is that European nations moved in, stripped the land of all its resources and forced the Africans to live in a mode that they were not used to, then packed up and left.

I am not free to do that. The only tribes free from any form of government are the uncontacted tribes. Contacting these tribes would be greatly harmful to them.

Antifa are a bunch of fascists and their willingness to use violence is utterly disgusting to me.

>stripped the land of all its resources
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>forced the Africans to live in a mode that they were not used to, then packed up and left.
And they can't like, go back to how they used to live?

fucking magnets, man

No, they can't go back to the old ways.

They can't or they don't want?
There's a big difference there.

well all be! That chick has a dick :P

They can't. It's like a chronic illness.

h

loud sloshing noises

Nah they don't want to.
Or at least the ones who can make a difference don't want to.

And that's not our problem.

No one can make a difference there.

that's totally fair.

Any of you faggots get hard by looking at the dragons in Game of Thrones? Just curious.

nahhh

I forgot who's the creator of those 3D animations?

I get hard around horses.

>dragons in Game of Thrones?
>standard modern fantasy western dragon incarnation 17 billion and a half
Boooooring, like the rest of GoT.

h0rse or something like that

h0rs3

I wonder why ;)

Have a guess.

They didn't even try

We didn't either.

Murr

We didn't need to.
It was shit when we arrived, it was shit when we left.
Net result: nothing.

mrrr?

It was shit because we made it shit.

Africa was always shit.

No it's always been shit.

The only areas that are developed are former European colonies, and all those resources we "stripped the land of" are still there, like gold, diamonds etc. Africa is literally one of the most resource rich continents on Earth, it just sucks that the whole landmass is dominated by Sun worshiping tribals.

>tfw you will never worship a horse cock while simultaneously getting knotted and bred