Apparently we're no longer allowed to have this haircut anymore

Apparently we're no longer allowed to have this haircut anymore.

And if you go bald and you're white you better get a wig

Cry more cucklefag, you're just upset that Hillary won the election.

wat

Trump won...

where the hell are you posting from???

Universe Alpha you dumb Beta cunt

Getting my undercut cleaned up today.

I (white cis male) was in the most arab of hairdressers in the whole country. Only arab men haircutters and clientele, women weren't allowed inside.

They gave me that exact haircut without me asking for it and did a damn good job as well.

All of you white racebaiters can go fuck yourselves.

Eh, isn't that just an undercut with no fade? Pretty much one of the most popular mens haircuts in history?

Liberal logic, suddenly a haircut everybody has is a white supremacist haircut

I want to fuck an arab woman

Am I a white supremacist if I'm latino?

>Apparently we're no longer allowed to have this haircut anymore.
Wow you retards are such sensitive snowflakes. Better run off to your safe space and cry like a bitch.

If I didn't have psoriasis all over my scalp and ears and a rapidly receding hairline I'd get this cut ASAP fuck you guys

You've been triggered by people being triggered. I hope you're aware of the walking irony that is your life

Go for a swim nigger
Yeah that haircut is simply a cool haircut

wew

>c-137 must be a crazy place

Or every woman with a short punky looking masculine cut dyed either blue or red is dykey, and SJW.

Republicuck logic.

The fuck are you talking about?

Hillary Clinton won.

If you have that haircut you should be ashamed. Not because of other people who have it, but because it's literally the gayest fucking thing I've ever seen on a person's head. And I've seen a guy getting his cock sucked by another guy while teabagging a third dude.

She won the 2008 Dem nomination, too

9/10 times it's true. Women being given voting rights was a mistake in the first place

Ever notice all the libturd protests are usually a bunch of niggers and women, and the men who take part are usually young impressionable men who haven't grow into reality yet or they're just drug addict hippies

Wait a minute... Are we... POSTING FROM ALTERNATE DIMENSIONS?

What's your name? Mine is Zeborg-7! I'm from Otherkintin, Illinois!

Same thing with the Macklemore haircut. It's inspired by the Hitler Youth haircut.

Suck it faggots, I'm posting from the President Sanders universe

Oh yeah I'm sure Hitler was the first guy to invent that haircut.
Fucking ISIS liberals

>mfw kids actually believe this

That style has been around since the 4th century nigga

Someone is rightly indignant about a haircut being "racist", and yet you're just too cool you care. These people are a step away from virtue signaling thought crimes and all you can say is essentially, "you mad bro?". You're not even just a cancer on this board, but a cancer on society as well. If you can't defend the rights of others when they're in jeopardy, due to a group of P.C. thugs trying to get freedom banned for being racist, you should probably just get out. It's going to get worse for you.

The statues came down and history is being censored. Anything and everything having to do with the constitution is getting plucked away, bit by bit, to "protect the feelings" of others, college kids are going to class in controlled echo chambers of mediocrity where any dissent is corrected in sensitivity training style, Gestapo propaganda and we're edging towards a disaster of HUMAN RIGHTS the scale of which we haven't seen for nearly a century, and you're too fucking cool to care.