Mexicans, is it really that bad down there?

Mexicans, is it really that bad down there?

My vision of Mexico is that it's just anarchy where cops and government pretend to be good guys to give the impression of order

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/year-long-gang-violence-el-salvador-39182695
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on what zone you live in. Tho 5 years ago was fucking bad, like a grenade went off near my house.

can you even trust the police and are cartels treated like celebrities?

Do you regularly hear gunshots?

You're not going to get raped, kidnapped, mugged, beat up, or beheaded in the vast majority of the country.

Our criminal rates were on par with US ones before le war on drugs meme cucked up the country.

>where cops and government pretend to be good guys to give the impression of order
user...
I hate to break it to you...

It makes me angry when people I talk to don't even recognize the evil shit the cartels do down illness parts of Mexico. We don't have illegal immigrants we have Migrant Mexicans.

Cartels are just a symptom of the disease. I would not say they're evil, they're mostly poor people who were allowed to grow big because laws cause drug trafficking to be rewarding, If we had a rational policy regarding drug legalization between both countries they would not exist.

Entrepreneurship would grow in shitty communities.
Selling and growing drugs would be just like growing and selling carrots
Less people in jails sucking up taxes.
Less migration from Mexico
Less gangs in the US distributing drugs and causing violence
Cartels and their violence would cease to exist after some time
Less corrupt people in the US/Mexican government working for cartel interests
It would lessen the climate of paranoia when crossing any borders, now only terrorism is a valid concern

Too many retard civil groups and government are involved in the issue, though, making it next to impossible to have proper laws in both countries.

did they pay aphex twin for using his face?

> It's just anarchy where cops and government pretend to be good guys to give the impression of order

Man, that's just about everybody. Some governments are just shittier at hiding it than others.

No, they are still illegally immigrating to our country. They just happen to be Mexican at the same time.

The best option is to either annex Mexico and crush the cartels or let them deal with it themselves, after we deport most of the illegals and wall them off.

Relatively speaking, as some manage to do a better job than others.

Why do Americans think you can simply throw bodies and money at a problem that can't be solved through force?

You're willing to spend a shitload of billions in projects that seem to compensate for something. Wouldn't it be cheaper to come to terms with the fact that your perversion of judeo Christian morality is incompatible with the current world?

Dude... that's literally how we see your country around here nowadays

Then you're a bunch of idiots.

Honestly you have a five times higher murder rate than ours so...

Nobody asked you, Eurocuck.

take out niggers killing niggers and it might be one or two times higher. literally everything embarrassing about the usa can be traced to niggers.

>My vision of Mexico is that it's just anarchy
A lot of people live in poverty. Most of us are doing fine.

There's no anarchy anywhere, but in some parts of the country controlled by the cartels violence is rampant. Mostly the north.

>cops and government pretend to be good guys to give the impression of order
It's not much different than in the US. Police corruption is mostly cause by how little are cops paid, just like public teachers.
The Government is bed with the media outlets to both influence the population to vote for shit that will get them fucked in the ass and to keep them calm with an endless stream of televised shit to take their minds of how bad the country is right now.

You think most mexicans go around killing and raping each other?
It's mostly the poorest and least educated of our population that is forced to criminal lives to survive (except corrupt politicians, of course). The only difference in that regard between the US and Mexico is that you have the black community to blame, but it's really a class issue, not a racial one.
If you didn't had the levels of poverty that you have your crime rates would go incredibly low.

>Sixty two percent white
>Calling anybody else cucked
Just shut the hell up you fat slob you aren't even a white country anymore

I don't see how it's not solvable by force. You fund the ICE to quickly deport the illegals still in the country, then spend a minuscule amount of money (for the government) to build a wall that will end up earning back all the money spent on funding both projects and more.
>perversion of judeo Christian morality
I can't speak to that. I'm secular myself, but I do appreciate Christianity for a possible way to convey morality to people that would otherwise sympathize with Islam or other degenerate practices. Basically, Christianity is a near perfect blockade against Islam.

Are the resort areas safe?

All of the mayor touristic ares of the country but Acapulco are safe. The government wants to make sure that one of their main sources of income remains stable so they have made sure it stays that way.

I have never seen or hear anything about cartels in my city and before some fag here begins I don't live in a "white community" and I am caramel brown.
It depends heavily where do you live and your social circle.

>4-8 people die everyday in my city
>And those are the ones that get reported
I would say yes, but depends where you live.

>You're not going to get raped, kidnapped, mugged, beat up, or beheaded in the vast majority of the country.
Sounds better than Detroit, to be honest hermano

>We don't have illegal immigrants we have Migrant Mexicans

AIDS Skillrex is posting on /pol

>Wouldn't it be cheaper to come to terms with the fact that your perversion of judeo Christian morality is incompatible with the current world?

This is exactly why your country is so fucked and will always be so.

>You think most mexicans go around killing and raping each other?

Yeah, it was just last week in Denver that I was in a bar and the doors flew open and a couple of severed heads were rolled into the bar.
Wait, that was in Acapulco.

I saw this on ABC evening news

abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/year-long-gang-violence-el-salvador-39182695

I guess it's a special that's coming soon

They mentioned illegal immigrant about a dozen times in two minutes. But they still play it off as if they're not dangerous, all while saying the gangs are in 46 states and illegals are fleeing crime only to be recruited in the US.

I thought Mexico is one of the most Catholic countries in the world.

Even a few of their cartels are based around Knights Templar