How to cure yellow fever?

How to cure yellow fever?
How to stop young white men from settling down with asian girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seriously.
It's a huge problem specially in Scandanavian countries.
I'd say make the marriage/birth laws perfectly equal and don't push women to be men.
I'd suggest having a homogeneous community with a diverse mindset and putting politicians on 4 year terms.
I'd intervene to say that having people doing different things wouldn't be a caste system or slavery, but a gear in the works that isn't do to race, because when it is, it's always the Jews on tops and the "minorities" on bottom.

Currently though I offer no solution other than confidence, physical activity, and wealth

Well that pic sure ain't helping. I'd fuck it.I don't believe that I have yellow fever. It's just if it looks good, I'm going to pork it.

make the other options more enticing. white women suck

You don't. White women are disgusting, while asian women are a bunch of white cock craving sluts. And thus, white men will breed with asians, and blacks will breed with white women. It'll be the end of both races. Black women will live lonely lives, while asian men will fuck their 2D perfection waifus in the upcoming waifu revolution.

The Japanese are honrary whites so it's ok

Good Asian genes just make attractive women at far better rates than black or Indian.

It's simple economics - relationships are a free market. It's clear that, as the average quality of white women has decayed, the numbers of white men switching over to asian (and other) women has steadily increased. Fixing the problems currently plaguing many white women (hookup culture, feminism, obesity, etc.) will make white womens' average value in the relationship market go up.

When your product isn't selling, don't blame the buyer - fix the product.

Can't cure it, it's wired, Asian women are smarter so we think we need to breed with them for better offspring

Sadly we tend to get supreme gentlemen out of it, females are 10/10

also, all women should learn "the deer exercise" to control their pelvic floor muscles and keep their pussies tight.
an ancient asian secret.
there is an equivalent for men, as well.

Tao of Sexology by Dr. Stephen Chang

It's fine, in the next centuries a new master race will emerge. The White-Asian master race.

Nukes.

To cure yellow fever, google "asian girls without makeup". It instantly cured me. There are many more naturally attractive white girls than asian girls. Asian girls will purposely get surgery and makeup to look more like white women (less flat faces, wider eyes, cheekbones, etc).

>Fix the problem?
Lets go to the source of the problem then.

Show them cute nationalist girls.

Let's see her without makeup. She probably looks like Smeagol. White girls are almost always more naturally attractive than asians.

What the fuck do asians have to offer Aryan's???? They aren't smarter. The will only physically weaken them. You can fuck all the asians you want jew.

realize we kinda have bigger issues to worry about right now.

so, you know, fuck it man. People are gonna love who they love, and the issue is certain styles being pushed whilst others are demonized, however you still can't change the winds of a heart.

Because people like myself and elliot rodger will be born into this world.
>tfw elliots been dead for 2 years now

Racemixing is too ingrained in our culture to be completely eradicated.
The formal hierarchy of race-mixing is as follows based on how much the jews shill for it:
Black male/White woman
White male/Asian female
Asian male/Black female (mostly Chinese going to Africa because too many more chink males than chink females due to 1-child)
White male/Hispanic female
All other non-mentioned pairings.
These are so sought after that people actually value these pairings over pairing with their own race, and that minority of people grows more and more as time passes.

There are way to many Asians for that to happen.
The only races that are endangered are Native Americans, Whites, Japanese, and Abbos.
We should form an alliance.

You fix white women

I would love a white women but so many of them have become just the shittiest people, asians are definitely the best of all current scenarios

You guys realise the asian girls who settle with white guys are just for your money and citizenship right?

Western degeneracy has turned Asian women into coal burners after BBCs too

help them realize the truth: Asian women aren't actually that into them

inb4 'are you an asian male??'

Coal burning is a myth. There is more crossover of whites and latinos then there is of whites and blacks. blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

I swear to fucking god, I post that link so much on this board.

end white female degeneracy

make us less beta thus attractive to white women, which let's be honest, isn't gonna happen since those of us with yellow fever are fucking autists anyway

White women are trash.

I'm marrying my Korean gf.

Not even a weeb or that attracted to asian girls vis a vis other girls (tbf I'm not attracted to any race in particular and I've dated black, white, indian, Thai etc etc) it's entirely the personality.

She's just nicer, sweeter, simpler.

>inb4 beta, all azn girls are closet whores etc.

I'm good.

White males seem to be going for the coal, asian toll and latina pussy
They are just as brainwashed and thinks their life is a movie.
>I'm so fucking special.jpg

>this meme again

It's so easy to immigrate to a White country these days, that's what we are bitching about half the time

Yellow fever fags are the same ones who gets mad when an Asian guy scores a hot white girl and they call the girl a rice burner

>tfw eurasian fetish ever since seeing semen demon Jane March in 1992's erotic masterpiece The Lover as a teen

Tell me more, user.

how do we stop cancer from making shitty bait threads?

Afraid of aging. I have nightmares about getting old. Stems from reading Dorian Grey as a kid.
All the cute white girls from high school have gotten fat and their hobbies consist of binge drinking and fast food. Their lifestyle is incompatible with mine. The qt asians win

>help them realize the truth: Asian women aren't actually that into them
Only the ones who don't get attention from whites.
This asian girl I've been flirting with told me
>Chinese boys can be really boring sometimes

Also told me that asian girls feel ugly in comparison to whites

With this 5.

Teach white women to be wife material and toss off the chains of superficial materialism then I'll leave my beaner girlfriend for an upstanding piece of virginesque white pussy. Until then, suck a cock.

No one cares about AM/FM
Ive seen a thread on Sup Forums where the OP's pic was an Asian with a White girl & 300 posts in so one mentioned it

>Fucked two milfs
Anyone else chose the path to become Chad Chaddington of Chaddinghill Manor?
I live in a conservative town btw where just disagreeing with college girls and setting them straight gets you laid and everyone above 30 is redpilled.

*no one mentioned it

Here comes baron Sweden with his half-ass-white supremacy and conspiracy theories

Protip: you can't

Who the fuck uses "pork" as a verb? Are you 12?

>tfw 6'3'' blond man with 5'3'' 109 lb Korean gf

remove feminism

next question

>tfw 6'1 Chinese
>tfw no friends at all
>tfw go gym everyday
>tfw sit at home everyday masturbating to mon musu afterwards

All five of them?

How do you Sup Forums from China?

>>Masturbating to monster musume
There's your fucking problem

more importantly i can't believe you can watch monmusu in china

>Japanese friend starts dating attractive blonde girl in our friend group
>Oh good for him, they're such good people I'm sure they'll make a great couple
>Repeatedly urge happa best friend to ask out white co-worker
>Post on r9k that I have an asian gf "its obvious that you think asian men are inferior and the only reason why you'd enter into a relationship with an asian girl is to taunt us"

I swear they have such a stick up their ass no one gives a shit about you or your am/wf

You forgot white female/hispanic male, easily most common after bm/wf

What lies outside of my hometown is are just mysteries, there are perhaps homogeneous towns that will be delightful to visit and rejuvenate at in, but overall, it's pretty fucked up.
We should just become vagabonds in Europe until the uprising starts.
All the World would Unite

Make white women not whores again, and we'll stop importing yellows.