Dan Aykroyd has a documentary that is him smoking cigarettes and talking about UFOs for 83 minutes

Dan Aykroyd has a documentary that is him smoking cigarettes and talking about UFOs for 83 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=oVCd50LXPGY

Other urls found in this thread:

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1184433
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's more likely that I'll see a UFO than the Ghostbusters reboot.

he is pro or anti aliens

Saved to my watch later for the lulz

oh he's pro.... he's a True Believer in every sense of the phrase

if it's the only one he's made, i've seen it. Guy's a fucking wackjob and this is coming from someone who believes aliens existing is more likely than them not.

He has aspergers.

No really, it's true.

makes a nice tequila tho

>Europe Has Added 1.1 Billion Stars To Its Milky Way Map (vice.com)

It's rather stupid to think that earth is the only planet in the universe is teaming with biodiversity. However, ftl travel makes no sense in a traditional manner, unless you FTL information to shape the development of a seed planet or inorganic machine capable of creating organics.

tl;dr - Aliens are real, FTL will kill organics, Space Robots would be the first sentient life we would encounter.

>Earth could be the only planet in the universe is teaming with biodiversity
>not enough diversity in it's entertainment industries

Really makes you think

He's not that type of believer

He's an aliens are visiting us, they made the pyramids, and that sort of "believing"

They had to drastically change the original Ghostbusters script because Aykroyd wanted it to be a serious look at ghosts, etc. He's a special one.

when people believe in aliens im like yeah fair enough plausible

when people believe in ghosts im like eh this cunt is delusional possibly schizo and i dont wanna be near this deranged retard

I'm not denying that there's a distinct possibility of life out there somewhere else in the universe. But if you know anything about Dan Aykroyd and what he believes in you probably wouldn't get quite so defensive as you seem to have gotten here.

What are your thoughts on Bigfoot?

If you could travel FTL basically all energy problems and whatnot would be solved. If you could do it earth wouldn't be anything special anymore because you could terraform just a local planet. Ressources wouldn't be a problem either because there are more of those in space than on earth.

id love if it were real cause its a novel folksy thing but i dont think it exists we've got too many people and too many cameras not to have discovered an animal or fossil or foot prints etc.

its like the loch ness in that respect

what if ghosts are aliens

>Good evening my fellow Americans.
>someone giggling in the background

It's gold right from the start

What if there were black ghosts. Instead of boo would they say yo? Would they sag their white sheet?

Eh, at least he's not a flat earther. Those people need to be culled.

>robots
>sentient

you don't even know what you're talking about

lol shit this kind of video gives me some nostalgia. It's the sort of shit I'd watch as a teen.

Today nobody could give a shit. An alien literally could walk timesquare and slap women on the ass and nothing would happen.

>Europe Has Added 1.1 Billion Stars To Its Milky Way Map (vice.com)
What does this signify?
Nah that's you.

Oh wait, he's serious? Ok, back to this Sansual Jane scene.

I know that was probably bait but it's vodka

My favorite new "conspiracy" is that Mandela Effect thing. I thought it was interesting at first since its obviously just some kind of sociological event, but the looneys have really taken off with it. Pretty sure there's a little cult forming on reddit that thinks Google is the evil mastermind behind it all.

The Phantom time hypothesis is probably my favourite.

Notice how NASA shills like this faggot bring the topic out of nowhere to keep the people in the dark.

Wake up and investigate, you will find so much shit that you aren't even told.

and fuck NASA shills.

They also use it as an excuse for anything they're wrong about.

>oh shit, get over here it's a program about UFOs
>oh shit, get over here it's a program about ninjas

>Nah that's you.

what a compelling argument

That's why I don't even like talking about that shit anymore. Too many retards that just can't spell worth a damn.

it's the perfect tool
before if you presented them with some kind of factual evidence against their retardation, they would start ranting about how you're being a victim of the kool-aid and you're just uninformed sheeple
now they can say that it's just one of those nasty reality mutations from the illuminati, and they don't even have to prove or discuss shit

>I'm 40 minutes into this thing

God, what am I doing....

>thinking in such limited earth science terms

You underestimate the magic super science of the aliens.

>wasting time on silly shit like this

>not going down the rabbithole of pedowood

I have watched this every-night for the past few months before I fall asleep

Its super comfy

the sounds lul you, Dan talks calmly and if you fall alseep 10min in the strobe affects due to the editor poorly made docu, wakes you up enough to have a lucid dream

You're dreaming right now.

Is that what this doc is about? I figured it was just another missing kid show.

>I figured it was just another missing kid show.

Johnny Gosch was the first missing kid to appear on a milk carton.

after he was kidnapped, the police did nothing despite numourous people saying they say a strange man in a car stalking him. they even went up to the FBI to try and find their kid and they did nothing either.

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1184433

My respect for him

He was my idol. In many ways he was my role model. Sociology and UFO. I didn't have the balls to major sociology but I always admired his style.

And he dare to make videos about, or around his love for UFO.

I know he looks like a lunatic when he talks about UFO. I admit I like him more when he isn't talking about UFO. But I admire his courage and persistence and imagination.

I, and I imagine most people, agree with this. There's almost definitely life out there, the universe is too big for Earth to be only planet with life.
The issue is that communication is nearly impossible. Forget about traveling to other star systems or galaxies, just sending messages is more or less unfeasible. There's no way anybody on Earth has ever met an extraterrestrial, even if they're out there.

>He's a special one.
Agreed. i can't tell you exactly how but he is.

Like, when he said those techno bubble lines in movies you know he is different.

He is serious about things people think are just flicks in the flicks.

>mfw I find this thread and have two hours to kill at work.

Yeah I'm about half an hour in, really interesting so far. Crazy to think nowadays how insane people get over missing kids and nobody had even heard of a pedophile before then. Crazy shit. Thanks for the recommendation

This documentary is really great. I'd read the Wikipedia on Johnny Gosh via missing persons threads on /x/, but you really can't appreciate the scope of things unless you hear it from the people involved in the case and disappearance.

I watched the whole thing and I don't know why...

yeah, I didnt get into it until a few months ago when I was driving back from a party at 5 in the morning and listening to coast to coast and his mother was on there.

the story about him coming back and visiting her in his 30s and him being in hiding really creeped me out and got me into the case

I love it when that happens.

yeah, self diagnosed

>you don't even know what you're talking about
Not him, but it's not like this was any better

Being a smoker is what makes me disgusted with him, not UFOs.