Why?

why not?

cause he's ugly and /heem/ likes cute boys

adan SEETHING

gooby

I dig it

Schaub is God

This

>Look what happens when I fight the #13 in the ranking! Look what happens when Michael Bisping fights the #13 in the ranking! . I heard that the scared Bisping talked some crap about me, lying, because he doesn't have more excuses not to step inside the Octagon with me, exactly how cowards do. He said I looked like an amateur standing with the #13 ranked middleweight (Tim Boetsch), but we all remember how he left the fight against the #13 ranked middleweight (Dan Henderson). You were beat up! You're stupid, Bisping! After getting knocked out by Hendo's brutal right hand, you had seven years to learn, and when you fought again you couldn't even defend the same right hand that put you to sleep. . He talked about my body, too. This weird thing about noticing other athletes' bodies. You can work for USADA and do my tests, that's the closest you'd get to me without being afraid. And you'd better invest in your career as a blogger or writer, because you're not a real fighter!! #TeamJacare . #BeMoreHuman Reebok

Bisping BTFO

Don't worry you can make the next thread 6 hours from now lol

yeah and khabib won

i just dont see an elderly usada gsp winning with new rules

and ferg is an even worse matchup for him

BASED JACAGOAT

GOOBY GOOBY GOOBY

yikes

>he stays up until 3am during the week

>yeah and khabib won
By doing nothing lol if Tibau had won no one would have complained. Khabib isn't doing shit to any elite grappler GSP's size as we learned from the Tibau fight and his manlet reach will get his face jabbed off by GSP. Tony would just get blanketed.

add rory to top tier

Am I the only one who doesn't find Conner McGoober the least bit intimidating? He's just such a fucking silly looking manlet.

It's like the opposite of the Tyson effect. I wouldn't even be afraid to step in the ring with him tbqh. I'd get destroyed, sure, but I'd just be shrugging the whole time while it happened. He's just goofy as fuck. Even Floyd is more intimidating because you can't actually hit him unless he lets you.

>I wouldn't even be afraid to step in the ring with him tbqh. I'd get destroyed, sure

not afraid to fight a man in the cage = liar or idiot

if you are not a fool you are lying to yourself friend. I suggest you read GSP's book; you are letting fear control you

Yeah but he's not really going for that anyway, more of a roy jones junior type swagger.

Lel I'm not though. I do amateur mma and it's never been a fearful experience for me. The only time I've felt genuinely shook was standing in front of Fedor, and he's like a big teddy bear.

Mitrione=quitter

he's not as intimidating as someone like rumble or prime crocop but he could probably still drop a nobody like you or me

bruh Khabib was the aggressor, Tibau was being a do-nothing bitch

not to mention GSP's rust/age and Khabibs steady upward trend

and if reach matters that much then it only gives Ferg more of a chance of winning a decision, not to mention the threat of sub

>I do amateur mma and it's never been a fearful experience for me.

well that means you're either really stupid or just really deluded, go ahead and pick one

Jacare beat a taxi driver, bisping beat a future UFC hall of famer

at least he's not pat barry

How is Floyd more intimidating than Conor? Floyd is even more of a manlet and can't punch hard enough to smash a grape. I'm a lot bigger than Conor, but if I was ever in the same room as him the odds that he'd put me to sleep with one punch would definitely be on my mind.

This is one of the worst JRE's ever

not to mention Henderson knocked Boetsch the fuck out lol

I find it hilarious that Lellator knew had kidney stones and still were okay with him fighting until the actual day of the fight. As if that's not automatically giving Fedor a walk-over winning.

Bisbong nearly died fighting a retiree

You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Khabib couldn't do shit with his grappling against a far inferior grappler to GSP because of his similar size, and Tony would barely have an inch on GSP's reach compared to GSP's 7 inches on Khabib, and Tony doesn't have that good of a jab anyway. Khabib would get destroyed standing and Tony would get blanketed and you are a fucking retard if you think otherwise. You lose.

Truly a glorious event

>jacare got school'd by rockhold
>bisping ko'd rockhold

Hmm really fires up the old noggin

>>jacare got school'd by rockhold

You literally have never watched that fight

I like Hendricks and Lewis being top tier. I was about to approve of this list until I saw Anderson on pleb tier. I'm gonna have to disavow this list, but it was off to a good start.

Anderson was so exciting for so long, and he's generated so many MMA memes. You've got to hespect Anderson Silva.

what about the time Rockhold submitted Bisbong with one arm?

>got school'd by
>lost a close, controversial decision to

pick one

>You lose.

what happened recently is more relevant

>controversial

lol nice buzz word

Matt Serra knocking out GSP was more relevant.
Britbongs proving they are subhuman casual trash.

Rashgaurds are so expensive

why?

you are a casual

mmadecisions.com/decision/3012/Luke-Rockhold-vs-Ronaldo-Souza

mong

Anderson is literally an antiboy now, go look at the front page of ufc.com

I watched the fight twice on mute and always had rockhold winning, not controversial at all

Which?

goat fight

>Muh money fights

I wanna see Romero destroy Bisping, then rematch Jacare, the winner of that can go on to fight either Weidman/Mousasi/Rockhold. by that time Whittaker and Jotko will have fought, and can fight the winner, and so on and so forth.

I don't care to see Bisping and GSP bore everyone to tears with a 5 round slugfest full of jabs, leg kicks and cage-hugging when you know they're not even the best fighters in the damn division.

/famous burger/

dude fish for sure

KANGZ

>schooled
>back-tracking
>lying on the internet

One dumb judge gave Luke all 5 rounds which makes him top 3 one of the worst judges in MMA history.

1,2,4 Jacare objectively.

right

No one in this thread could stop me

Tell me, what is the definition of controversial? I'll give you a clue, it has nothing to do with what YOU thought.

I do really like it, very peaceful

SHEIT

Thanks

No you didnt lol

first thing I thought of was that fish are slippery as a motherfucker

lion is not

JRE just ended

The opinions of biased fans don't mean anything, rockhold deserved to win

Yes I did lol

>schooled
>lying

No you didn't

/comfy/

>The opinions of biased fans don't mean anything
The opinions of the fans and the media do mean something if you are talking about whether a fight is controversial or not actually, what with the definition of controversial referring to public opinion and everything. Did your parents have any children that lived?

I just said that to piss jacroid fans off and it succeeded

Yes I did, why are you so mad?
Stop posting jacare

Both are too flashy, get something more subdued imo.

>i-i-i was only pretending

Floyd v Manny was "controversial" but floyd obviously beat manny. It was just butt hurt fans, same with jacare v rockhold

filename related. Fuck outta here pussyboy

No you didn't

>It was just butt hurt fans
No, plenty of media outlets thought Jacare won, unlike Pacquiao Mayweather.

^this muhammabong
BTFO
this muhammabong-->

>his boy is the brightest prospect in the division

YOU are the pussyboy

They were wrong
Now when everybody looks in the records jacroid got beat by rockhold, bisping ko'd rockhold. Bisping was a ufc champ, jacroid was some contender that beat taxi drivers and compared them to greats to look good :^^^)

see

Stop responding to the casual.

>he didnt hop on the bandwagon after ngannou sent that one hue to the shadow realm

Who cares about Jacare lol? I care about the fact that you are too retarded to understand the definition of controversial. I win.

>jacroid
>got beat by cuckhold and roidmero

Ummm who has he actually beat exactly???

Tim Boetsch is a great and accomplished fighter... R-r-right?

>Mousasi
>Camozzi
>Lawler
>Kennedy
>Robbed against Romero

>i win
I bet you feel so proud right now when you win arguments on a Chinese anime forum

I was on the bandwagon the moment I saw him weigh in on December 9,2015.

Correct.

>This casual

>had to resort to grapplingfucking against vitor
>lost to mousasi
>that soft fluffyness at 208

>gatekeeper
>kek kek kek lol lol
>ww who wasn't good then
>lost to a fat manlet kek
>robbed

>30-28

>be jacroid