We all agree that these are the GOATs, right?

We all agree that these are the GOATs, right?

>there are people on this board that have never seen a tybDeng thread

Shouldn't you be in bed?

I can't sleep since she left me

Brady maybe the best QB, but he's not the best football player ever. Rice, brown, jones, and Butkus were better. He's certainly top 10 though

Brady is the Kobe of the NFL.

lmfao

Its not /jah/ hours dont do this to me

He's obviously not the best athlete to have ever played the game of American football. He's one of the greatest quarterbacks ever though.

bo jackson is the greatest athlete for baseball and football respectively
he is the secretariat of human beings

neither was jerry rice you casual

but hey, you're just baiting so it's cool

>respectively
So Bo is the greatest baseball player, and Jackson is the greatest football player?

bo jackson is a meme

there are tons of great athletes who's careers never took off that we dont know about because they either never played or got hurt.What makes Bo so special? He never really did shit in either league.

Never said he was, dumbass.

muh run up the wall catch
muh tecmo bowl

I don't know about that. He was quite the physical specimen but that doesn't necessarily equate to him being the best athlete to ever play those two sports.

>>What makes Bo so special?

>Made a Pro Bowl
>Made an MLB all-star game
>In the same fucking season

playing two (completely different) sports at a professional level is a monumental achievement not many people have done

playing two major sports at an "all-star" level simultaneously is something nobody else has ever done.

An improvement over this

but the guy is a career .250 hitter

To me Bo Jackson is just a glorified what if because he did it for such a short time

I mean hes not even the best football-baseball combo, Deion Sanders was actually a hall of famer in one sport and was probably faster than Bo Jackson too.

there are tons of athletes who could have played a different sport but it makes sense to be really good at one rather than pretty good at two.

If we're going to argue what ifs Lebron could have easily had a successful pro football career if he really wanted too because hes that much of a freak but he gains more from just focusing on one sport.

Jim fuckin' Thorpe

Tendulkar is the GOAT for cricket

>there are tons of great athletes who's careers never took off that we dont know about because they either never played or got hurt.
>we dont know
Nice to see your argument automatically negates itself.

>What makes Bo so special?
We know about him. Weird, huh?

Bill Kazmaier.... early world's strongest man.

check out his vids. long before "modern science" and recovery techniques and cell phones, etc... no Internet

hitting career .250 avg is solid and plenty of teams will take you at that if your glove is good enough which bo's was. i don't think its a what if, he was the greatest college running back of all time, the best back in the league when he was health and was able to fit in on a professional baseball team, unlike >tebow who couldnt even make it out of single a ball.

tl;dr bo knows

>gobshites of all time

i agree

Lemieux is miles ahead of gretzky but spee will never realize it
>higher ppg average while singlehandedly taking a team from bankruptcy to titles while fighting cancer and back problems while gretzky was a messier/kurri babby who couldnt do shit for his national team
Someone will actually disagree with these facts. Sad!

>secretariat
>bo jackson
>bojack
i hope that was intentional

This exactly. He's the ultimate jack of all trades, master of none. If he played only football or only baseball he'd be forgotten within 10 years of retirement.

Lemieux was vastly better than Gretzky. Gretzky being the hockey GOAT is a meme forced by the anglocucks to bring down Quebec athletes. Don't fall for their lies.

so where in sunnyvale are you from?

like said he was a good enough baseball player, even after an injury so devastating it forced him to retire from football

Before his injury he batted .256 and hit 32 HRs and then .272 w/ 28hr. His injury was so bad it forced him to retire from football and take a full year off baseball, then he won Comeback PoY.

I'm not saying he's the best athlete ever, but to saying he's nothing special is horseshit

T Y B D
Y
B
D

No.

Thank you based Deng

it is pretty telling that that Oilers team won a cup after Gretz was gone too

I think Lemieux is unquestionably the most talented player ever, the size, skill, and vision all in one is unparalleled, although Gretzky probably had the best hockey IQ of any player

Barry Sanders is another similar player in regards to a what could have been, he was one season away from the all time rushing record, and 2 from making it pretty much an impossible feat for any other player if Detroit didn't kill his love of playing

Thank You Based Deng

Deng is average ks fuck and I don't recognize the old cunt. 2 from 4 ain't bad I guess.

Too real

His baseball career is overrated, Deion was the better two sport athlete by far. His short football career was phenomenal, he was the closest thing we had to Randy Moss type electricity and putting fear into defenses at the RB position (besides Barry Sanders), and I'm not gonna let revisionist retards born 15 years ago change history.

T Y B D
Y
B
D

25 seconds in paint to fix

>yinz scum
OUT

DA DENG

This is bullshit the true GOAT brought down by the NHL illuminati was Mike Bossy. Scoring at a pace that would have BTFO out of Gretzky and Lemieux but back problems (that may or may not have been caused by NHL thugs) ruined his career.