Captain, there is an asteroid ahead. Recommend full spread of torpedoes

Captain, there is an asteroid ahead. Recommend full spread of torpedoes

Belay that Mr. Worf. Asteroids have just as much right to exist and we do.

Belay that order. We must try to establish a means of communication with that asteroid to better understand it.

Captain, I can't tell exactly what, but I'm sensing something unusual.

>Computer. Coffee, Black. Just how I like my men

How did the writers get away with it?

Beam it to the shuttlebay and we will rape it to bits.

Captain! The enemy ship is is trying to distract us with an SOS message, recommend a full burst of quantum torpedoes on the enemy ship's medical section!

>My comfy cycle
>TOS-Movies1-6-TNG-DS9-VOY
>repeat

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Except grandfather Kanye's spawn.

Is it wrong that I would rather watch TOS over and over than watch TNG ever again?

Captain, I recommend we send an away team consisting of neelix, wesley crusher, kira nerys and counsellor troy's mother to attempt to communicate with the asteroid, if it refuses to communicate we should take that as a sign of hostility and fire a full spread of torpedos before they have a chance to strike.

Nothing wrong with that.

Can't see nothing wrong with it.
TOS=DS9>TNG>VOY in my books.

Mr. Worf, you're in charge of the away team. Take Mr. Crusher, Neelix, Jake Sisko, and Counceler Troi with you.

How about we fuck it?

I could use a man like you on my ship.

>We'll never get an all Cardassian or all Romulan show about the struggles and conspiracies between military factions and Tal Shiar\Obsidian Order\Section 31.

We should use the Riker Maneuver

Reinitiating.

>Worf, beam all our women to the asteroid as a peace offering
>captain, asteroid is still on course
>well played asteroid. But you see those aren't the women of the enterprise, they're photon torpedoes I had engineering make to look like Troi! Deviate from course or be destroyed

>well Mr Worf, maybe some day we'll meet it again when the asteroid has gained sentience

So is "In the Pale Moonlight" the best episode of DS9 or what? Give me some condenters atleast.

Best TNG / TOS / VOY eps? I've only seen those + DS9. Is ENT worth a watch? Seems like 90% retarded time travel and 10% retarded Bakula.

"yes"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VX195pNRAk everyone watch this school assembly live stream LOL just do it will be funny bc they will be many viewers

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VX195pNRAk

Why watch DS9 when B5 exists?

> tfw been stuck in this loop + sporadic Scrubs / Futuramas since Middleschool 17 years ago.

I want to end my life.

Duet

>Why wear green when purple exists?
Who thinks like this, you fucking Drazi?

Why watch Seinfeld when The Big Bang Theory exists?

Because BBT is bad

So you get my point?

ITS A FAAA-AAAAAAAAKE