Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, never in my life have I ever considered suicide as an option but living with depression for years is taking its toll on me. I don't want to die, if you see this please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Gxd7a7KyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

Go outside and get off Sup Forums, my dude.

Well go seek medical attention, depression isn't going to heal itself overtime dude

Hope cool music helps

youtube.com/watch?v=e-Gxd7a7KyE

Jerk off you'll feel better

Get high
Still depressed?
Get higher
Rinse and repeat

this. probably one genuine advice which should be taken seriously from you OP.

talking about it here probably just gets you answers like the first in your thread.

You won't die, you faggot. Surprisingly your body is pretty good at keeping you alive and will thwart most of your attempts. Numbers are pretty clear about this as most people who have tried to an hero don't go through.

Have you considered seeking therapy or other psychiatric help?

I doubt Sup Forums is going to give you any seriously helpful replies if you've been dealing with depression for years.

Alcohol

Already looked for professional help and therapy and antidepressants haven't done anything. How do other people cope? This pain is just getting relentless

Its funny you think these faggots will help, fucking attempt, youll fuck it up and probably never try again so problem solved

Don't do it user. I love you. Stay as strong as you can and push through it. I know it's hard now, but you can't give up. Please, keep trying. Give it time. I know that someday soon, things will get better.

Take a St. John's Wort capsule each day. Some people take 3, but that dosage makes me shit my pants constantly.

You need people in your life, is someone reaching out to you? Look real close at your friends, coworkers, random people you know here and there, talk to them, dont turn to Sup Forums, these assholes wont know real pain if it hit them in the head.

Rememmber, you are special, you are beautiful, and you will get through this, but it wont be cured 100%

I've dealt with depression before, so I know what you're going through. And honestly, one of the major things that helped me cope when things were tough was talking with my friends and family. Unless they're truly alone with no friends, family, etc., everyone is loved by at least someone, whether they realize it or not.

And if you think you're one of those truly alone people, well, I love you, user. If you have a Kik, I don't mind chatting with you there to keep your mind off things.

Take a tab of LSD and listen to Pink floyd the wall. You'll be good for 6 months.

Keep yourself alive by funneling all of your hate and anger onto a group of people. That's how I get through this world. Live to see every thing you hate die.

Don't do it. Talk to your friends daily, talk to your loved ones. Medicine and therapy work but they are MUCH better when used in combination. You have to get a lot of energy to get past that initial push but you can do it with enough effort, I believe in you user.

Exactly this

I'm sorry op. I've been dealing with the same shit. I've decided to enlist to get away from it all I'm leaving in a few months. My best advice is don't give up there is always something else even when you feel stuck. Luv u my dude

Better to kill yourself than spend the rest of your life on medication. Talking to therapists or anything doesn't do shit for the root causes of depression. It's not going to keep alive a dream of gf + family for example. They don't help you find someone, they're basically no different from self medicating on alcohol or drugs.

Shit, as a nigger it really sucks to know anything i do keeps faggots like you alive

Don't listen to this fag. Happiness is something you have to find in yourself before you look for it in others.

This, you can keep fucking hurting, be a drugged up vegetable, or be at peace your choice

"Please help me". No one can OP. You can only help yourself. If you want too. The pro tip I can give is start to focus on long term instead of short term happiness. Aka.
Focus on:
> Your Health
> Achivements
> Career
> Relationships (Not only love)
> Hobbies
In general things that you can take joy from even on bad days. A old army general once said that the best thing you can do is to make your bed every morning and hence forth start your day with an achivement.

Of course life is more complex then this but if you do that your depression should start to decrease.

Explain why

No
There's no magical cure. Just lift weights and that'll make it easier to be happy at least. Also boosts energy and you get bitches

Feel you Sup Forumsros. Been depressed for 2 years now, I don't have any logical and valid reason for that. I have a good job at university, good friends. But somehow I'm constantly unsatisfied, as if I want more in life, but can't actually define what is more. Already have suicide cases in my family, so don't know if that's heritable, but I hope I'll somehow get out of it without seeking professional help and putting myself on pills.

This

Hey op smoke weed it'll help you make friends and feel less shitty

Bilogical Depression is a quite common case of depression. In this case your brain has a harder time to create dopamine. I would recommend working out a lot in order to make it easier to create dopamine.

You can have happiness then you find someone who saps it all away from you because that's what women do. Then you realize that that's pretty much either what all women do, or else the good women are already with better guys and the ones who would bother with an ugly person just want to use them for money or whatever. Girls don't even have to be amazing pillars of self confidence to get a bf and even pieces of shit girls can find someone. Below average guys either have to give up their only dream of existing (having a family) or else be extremely depressed and have it get worse each time they meet someone who only fucks them up royally with how ridiculously evil they are.

fuck anything the doctors will give you. see if you can find an lsd therapist or a dmt shaman, or try to manage that route yourself, but it's probably better to have a guide if you don't really know what you're doing. that's the shit that'll fix your noggin.

literally one absurdly dosed trip will fix most people, i'm talking you gotta dose a trip that'll leave you pulling your head back together for a month, so make sure you aren't busy.

Jesus you are deluded. If we put it in the simple 1 - 10 system. If you are a 5/10 of course you will have a hard time getting a 9/10. You gotta be aware off those things. You can improve a lot though. I used to be a 3 - 4/10. Now days I can score 7 - 8/10 girls and myself would be a 6 - 7/10. The thing you gotta watch out for is the crazy bitches. And you gotta be self aware to notice the bitches.

I had bad depression for years and I thought about suicide every single day. Then the depression just dismissed and I started to feel better.

Might as well stick around to see how much worse it can get.

You could always just, you know....kill yourself.

Come to me user.