Why do you still believe in the round earth meme Sup Forums? The earth appears to be flat...

Why do you still believe in the round earth meme Sup Forums? The earth appears to be flat, it's described as being flat in your bible, and on a round earth the people on the bottom would just fall off. This is gradeschool shit.

>MUH NASA PHOTOS

NASA is a government controlled propaganda mill. Real science, as well as common sense both support the flat earth theory over the round earth theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look the paid shills are here already

Not getting paid enough for this daily bullshit

I know this is bait but I really just want to post this question in a flat-earth thread

How do you explain that it is possible to fly from east asia to west america in a period of time that would not be possible if the earth was flat (as you would have to fly over the whole disc)?

I don't get you flat earth people, what is the purpose of trolling if everyone knows you're trolling. Nobody can actually be that stupid to believe the earth is actually flat, and the whole solar system, orbital mechanics etc. is just a big conspiracy. I really don't know what your intention is. user out.
> Drops keyboard
> Leaves the thread.

Yeah, I feel you.

These fringe "roundearthers" are quite annoying. It is really hard to understand their motivation. As if there was some gain in pretending that the Earth is round. I understand people standing up for their religion or political stance for example, but to defend an obviously absurd theory in the face of all the evidence we have, is incomprehensible to me.

The shitty b8 worked

>and on a round earth the people on the bottom would just fall off

never go full retard, even when baiting

>i get onto my fabulous computer
>love Sup Forums
>omg
>b8 thread
>i will save the day with my witty comments
learn2greentext.bmp

If the earth was flat gravity would have a straight trajectory not a curved one. Argue against Newton and Gravity genius

that's literally the most perfect body I've ever seen

>> bible

I've said this before I'll say it again
>Evidence for round earth
Actual photos,the fact that you can see the curvature of the earth even at ground level
>evidence for flat earth
A bunch of of old drawings that have as much credibility as the tooth fairy

Why doesn't a plane dip it's nose while it's traveling?
At long distances it would go into "orbit"
The fact that some people think we're on a ball floating around is just retarded,it's been proven the moon landing is a hoax.

One mile is still a mile dumb ass if the earth is a spinning ball.... then flying against rotation would make flight time significantly shorter use common sense not what bull shit school says...

I don't you truly understand how gravity and orbits work

Don't you understand the gravity still Theory because it can't be proven

>because it can't be proven

Obama detected

Go to the beach water is self-leveling there is no curve NASA says the curve is 8 inches per mile where's the Curve

The only scientific law that I know of is that retards will post retarded shit on Sup Forums

>Why doesn't a plane dip it's nose while it's traveling?
>At long distances it would go into "orbit"
>The fact that some people think we're on a ball floating around is just retarded,it's been proven the moon landing is a hoax.
Exactly!!!!!

It is about buoyancy and density where denser than what's around us so we fall water is denser than us so we float

Gravity disproven right there

I want you to kill yourself. But on this earth we can't always get what we want. A man can dream.

>ITT bunch of special minded retards
You're all wasting my time so I'm leaving

There's also high altitude videos which show a flat surface,not a curve,which makes this "theory" (fact) even more obvious.
You're not smart,saying >muh gravity and physics - when you're getting all your information from government controlled data. Think for yourself,will you?

stop taking the bait, and stop laying out bait.
Just watch this, honestly hilarious video series
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

Show me in the Bible where it says the earth is flat

Hope you fags remembered to sage

does sage even work anymore?
(havent been here in quite a while)

Look faggot. I was always amused of your faggotry with the flat earth and so, but I'm growing tired thanks to that asshole in the white house and his conspiracy theories.
Here's a few points for you to think about, easily provable with a phone call or a plane trip.
a) why do the stars in Australia look different than the stars in Alaska?
B) how do you explain sunsets on Japan with sunrises in Europe at the same time?
C) take a transcontinental airplane trip and tell me if around halfway there you can see a curvature or not

All you faggots complain about the rest of the world following fake science but you're following each other. I know how you always demand proof and whatevs but I haven't seen proof from your camp.
You must be a Trumpet
>faggot

Faggot, please look at this I've done all that, first hand. Just prove it to me talking like civilised apes and I may be persuaded. I don't trust the government but sure as shit don't trust a nigger in Sup Forums
Make me doubt

Wake up sheeple!!!

The Earth is not round, it's a fucking flat square and Columbus never accidentally discovered the "new world" India never existed, and Pangea never broke apart ok?

We are one big continent and Columbus actually did discover "India" but the lame stream fake news media just makes you believe India exists when it doesn't it's actually North America which is ironic since it's actually south of Europe.

IM CRYING

>51

D E S I G N A T E D

>and on round earth the people on the bottom would just fall off.
Do you also believe the "Earth is running out of gravity" too, bubblehead?