Sup Forums what has been the best way to make friend online for you...

Sup Forums what has been the best way to make friend online for you ? i've been having trouble of finding people to game/talk with.

i see people just posting their steam etc and do well like that but that feels so forced, i'd like to make friends in a more organic way, i never had trouble in the past but now i'm some sort of sad fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/p0-
steamcommunity.com/id/LilyDouble21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steamcommunity.com/id/p0- add me lets fuck
btw im not from russia lul

I just meet people on sex MUSHes.

Maybe try a meet up app, I don't use them but a friend of mine does and he meets a lot of cool people who share his interests

Maybe stop telling people your fetishes.

Wish I knew. There should be a website for this. "Find cool gamers in your area" (nohomo)

I am always looking for teammates but its difficult if you don't like CS....

i'd prefer just online stuff i'm pretty awkward when i don't know anyone at the place, but it would be cool if they were local-ish.

i'm not?

yeah, that would be cool. i play a good number of games but cs isn't one of them, it looks kinda fun honestly but there's just always been something above it on my wishlist.

Loosen up the man bun faggot and quit sucking your uncle's dick!

steamcommunity.com/id/LilyDouble21
Add me im bored and we can talk tho

The profile literally says "stop adding me" lol

Well i have a reason for that, but you can add me if you want

Craigslist. Try strictly platonic or rants and raves. Met plenty of cool ppl on there.

OP here, i don't know how i feel about adding people i've never met before, it may sound stupid but not everyone's compatible and if that ends up being the case then i feel bad for wasting their time. also not sure how to start conversations with people

say hello

are you me? hehe

and after that ? you can ask how they are but if they're good and stuff i don't really know what else to say.

i take it you're not good at it either?

Join gaming clans. Sounds silly but a good group can give as good friends as IRL peeps.

yeah, they definitely can, i used to have some good friend on a WoW private server way back in the days but as the server went down everyone kinda went their own way. none of the guilds i've been in since then really felt like that. i'm also in a smite clan but people don't really say much, neither do i tbh so i can't fault them for it.

sup op, we should all make a kik or a discord or something. even if most of us are annoying or faggots, someone will share your interests

I am of the -I dont want to annoy anyone or waste their time- fraction yes. But its not just that I kind of under-value myself. I also tend to avoid anything that could cause friction and make me have to deal with e.g. getting rid of people that >I< find annoying.

If you met me IRL you would take me for one shy/weird/brooding faggot but those in my inner circle know its exactly opposite. Curse of the introvert is what I call it.

This is why I think a website or app for this kind of thing would be perfect. Maybe even built into steam. You could find people that like the games you like and hate the games you hate. Add to that some extra categories like tv shows, music, movies, maybe even political opinion and you remove all those ugly friction points. Oh yeah and of course it needs to either match by region (for network latency!) and/or by time the person is available to play. So where is this thing? Maybe I should make one.

Usually playing something online, I find a teammate that we cooperate with well together, add him on steam, eventually we play again and start talking.

One time My cousin was passed out and I was still pretty high on stims and I just got on his computer and started video chatting with this guy he was talking to, who was tripping on shrooms or something. 3 years later we still talk on Facebook, lives in the UK while I'm in the US. We've talked about meeting up before.

See if you could score a content creator/admin role on some shitty meme page. I was on my friend's page and he would always end up deleting every admin and getting new ones immediately after. I ended up talking to quite a few of them after they got deleted. Some of them were pretty cool, if you're into league of Legends I guess. I never played it but it's all they did.

Also Gmod build servers are good for making friends.

yeah something like a curse or discord server could work, only thing i really worry about is how prone 4channers can be to fight each other over minor differences it has the potential of becoming a real time fuckfest.

im gonna actually have to disagree a lil. people are willing to fight and shit, but only because we're all anonymous here. you could reply to this twice and one of those i wouldnt realize would be you, unless you stated.
but in anything else, people are gonna be somewhat more stable since everyone will recognize them