How are your school lunches in your cunt?

how are your school lunches in your cunt?

flag

shit shit shit

we were going to restaurant instead every day

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4762055/donald-trump-school-nutrition-guidelines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a "s-schoollunch"?

don't have any, people bring their own

grade 1-9 literally god tier, most of it was cooked on site and the cooks were skilled.

High school was worse than anything, preheated garbage even fed to old people in homes.

They spend more money on prisoners' lunch, but despite this it's sometimes okay. Potatoes are always fucking awful though. Pic related is not uncommon at all.

dafuq with this plate? I hope you don't give those to young kids.
Looks nice though, except for the piss drink.

Åh för helvete.

Off topic but was what the white sauce? I just remembered you took as much as you could fit on your plate without it spilling out.

in the netherlands you just make your own sandwich.

This is communism.

what is wrong with plate?

pic is from elementary school cantine

It's fuckin' shit but maybe because we are niggers

no such thing

Do Finns hate their kids or something? Eating that garbage everyday is likely gonna take a few years off your life

I haven't been to school canteen since 4th grade because their food is most likely poisonous.
> tfw don't get why you all call your lunches shit, they look really nice

all of this look way better then what i eat at home

Supplied by the same companies that make prison food. Also, if the kids don't have enough money or owe the cafeteria too much money, they dump their lunch in the trash and write on their arm with permanent markers that they need to pay up if they want food.

We never had those, you just brought your own bread or went home during the lunch break. I don't really get the point of a school lunch because I didn't grow up with them t b h

>Supplied by the same companies that make prison food

lucky bastards

Now even less healthy.
time.com/4762055/donald-trump-school-nutrition-guidelines/

we have a fair amount of choices. i always get pic related. orange chicken or teryaki with rice and steamed veggies. you can also get a big ass burrito. some of the less popular options are chicken tendies with potato wedges, shitty italian noodles made of rubber, and a single slice of pizza. all of these come with a bottle of water or milk if you're a faggot. 3 dollars a day or 40 cents if you're poor. free if you're super poor

>browsing through Sup Forums catalog
>see this pic
>"This shit looks like my school lunches used to"
>it's Czech thread
some things never change I guess

t. elementary schooler

>we were going to restaurant instead every day

You got given fucking chocolate milk?

not him but we got that too. why?

Pic related

No lunch at schools. School finishes at 14:10

yeah and lunch hour is 11am?

we have lunch in afternoon. most people eat something like a sandwich in 11 am here

And strawberry milk.

We just take bread from home in lunchboxes, no state supplied lunch.

It was pretty shitty, I pretty much only got lunch from the school on pizza days, until I went to high school, where we had good food because it was a private school with a halfway decent catering service.

Yes but it's pretty shitty chocolate milk. I wouldn't even drink it when I was in school. The "pizza" is absolute shit too, basically unedible.

non-existent, we bring sandwiches

the rest of the world doesn't feed their kids pure sugar for lunch

We don't have school lunches. You just eat the cheese sandwich you brought along.

I graduated high school in 2005 so a lot has probably changed.
But my high school had a food court and not a set meal for the day.
Don't remember everything they had.
Burgers and fries were the most popular
We had a deli station to make cold cut sandwiches. Those were what I usually got.
There were also chicken tenders which were pretty popular.
There were personal pizzas but no one really got them cuz they were pretty expensive
Forgot what else we had. It's been so long.

6/10
3/10
8/10
8/10
5/10
>pesonally 10/10 cuz nostalgia
7/10