Sup Sup Forums?

Sup Sup Forums?
I live very close to a college campus and I am 22 but I don't go to the college. I'm looking to start selling weed to the students who just started (I think the 21st was their first day). Tips on getting started?

Other urls found in this thread:

1tv.ru/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wear a sky mask

gotta get yourself some sick dealer name to get respect with these college kids, something like mac 10 killa for example

I'm the whitest whitey you'll ever meet, if that helps come up with a name for that sick street cred.

youve got it right there. whitest whitey

Sounds good but now that I have this sick street cred how do I find buyers?

Slenderman

Literally just hang out on campus (not creepy, dont be looking for people). Talk to kids about shit and if you get the stoner vibe start mentioning weed. Chances are they'll ask if you know any dealers. After like maybe 10 or so kids (depending on how social they are and if they have stoner friends also looking) you should be good. They'll do the rest.

Stavy

Any way I can make myself look more like a dealer? I don't think I'm very approachable and I think I'd just end up sitting there

buy some handcuffs and use them on your first buyer then steal his wallet

Do you have a good connect for good weed? I dont see youself making money with rag weed if thats the case.

make sure you look like this

Smoke.

what this dude said

I get some good shit yeah. Usually about 27% THC around 10 a g if I buy in bulk.
That's a good point thanks

Dont go hard dealer look. Kids will puss out and think ur like a cop or something. Kids looking for new dealers are fuckin jumpy for some reason. Just wear normal stoner looking stuff. They'll assume you smoke and be cool, then find out you deal too. That's how I found my guy. Met him in my physics lab

Wait, what school? Anything in Michigan and I could get you rolling

Ohio unfortunately

Don't rip people off, always have your phone on, make sure it is separate from your personal phone. Never do anyone a favour, they will expect it from you again in future. Don't leave people waiting for too long.

If new customers get your number make sure you know where they got the number from. Always cash up front no exceptions no matter what.

If someone is drawing too much attention, or taking too many risks or asking too many questions about things, drop them immediately.

To avoid getting caught with bags of weed and cash you can wear joggers under your jeans. Tuck the joggers into your socks, tie a bigger bag to the front which will hold your stash. This way if your pockets are searched it will turn up nothing, and if anything falls out, it will be caught at your ankle.

If you are selling large amounts, use smell proof bags, get a taxi straight to the location, then hire a taxi from a different company to return if you don't want to walk.

If you sell more than 4 ounces in one trade you need to put it in a smell proof bag while wearing latex gloves. Change gloves and place bag into a click lock box. Change gloves and wrap it in cellophane. This will help reduce risk of sniffer dogs catching you.

1tv.ru/live
i think

He's asking how to find new people. Not how to be a dealer. Being a dealer is fuckin common sense dude.

Also stay away from other dealers, all your supplier needs to know about is how much you want, when you are going to need it, absolutely nothing more, never ask them for favours.

Stay the fuck away from people who sell other drugs, don't let people realise how many customers you have. Try to reduce your customer base to maximise profit and minimise transactions. This will save you time and reduce risk.

If you know one guy is always buying for his friends too, keep him, drop the $5 niggers

wrong thread

Actually this is the complete opposite, most dealers are fucking retards who don't understand these rules.

Anyone can find people that's the common sense part. Going near to the college, find a stoner looking character and offering them to smoke a joint of your stuff, and then giving them your number is literally the easiest thing in the world. It would take a retard not to know how to find customers.

The hard part is avoiding getting robbed or caught, while keeping a loyal customer base that doesn't rule your life because you have to sell so many individually small portions of weed.

Slim shady

People must suck then. Didn't realize people could be bad at doing a simple trade of goods. Cuz seriously all of that seems like it should be common sense to everyone. You might be right tho, i think i give people too much credit and assume they're smarter than they are.

Also a good way to have an excuse for carrying around large sums of money, this works in England if you can do it in US

Go to a bookies (betting shop) there should be a video roullette machine. Put all of your cash in, sit their for a while, then withdraw it all. It should give you a ticket saying "Winnings $whatever"

If the police ask you why your carrying around so much money, you can show them this to avoid a search

OP sell guns instead

Most dealers take this piss. Leave you standing waiting for ages, knocking off 0.1 of a gram sequentially as you buy more from them and they think they can get away with it.

Such bad service. Most people get caught from someone grassing them up too. Most people get robbed by boasting about how much money they are making.

You literally can't tell anyone anything about it, even your closest friends and family, cos they are the ones that fuck your shit up the most.

Also, avoid getting robbed by checking everything you are buying before you hand over cash. Only buy from 1 supplier that your trust well.

If anything ever seems dodgy or suspect, bail. Things that sound too good to be true always are. Scammers love to entice people with "I have a grow op of super duper weed, I can sell you an ounce for $50"

I lucked out. My dealer is great. Never had a problem, probably why he's the only one I've stuck with for more than like a few months