>she

Is that in China or Japan?

Exprain preeze

wat do?
check if it is a trap or not?
if grillz, run away like theres no tomorrow
if trap, amke fun and ridicule
if alien, say eeeeewwwww

film her for a moment, tell her, can I help you with that? she slaps me, I go home, I masturbate

Carlos!

"Get out of my sight you fucking pervy tranny!"

not in japan
I'm not sure where it is but maybe china

Degeneracy must know its place

Japan

I'll belive the Italian

That faggot deserved that. I hate the gays.

go home and post about it on Sup Forums

Wtf I love black people now!!!!!!!

leafs are heartless

Gay detected

Fear us

grrrr know what i mean a ha ha

if that's in japan and there are chinese letters for some reason, I should have seen it over 1000 times

don't make me say it

she's actually a jap tho

help her with my dic

noice

this
that's definitely a grasp of a elongated piece of meat, not a vagina

Italy

delete this you animal

kek

lol

>female sexuality terrifies the muslim beyond belief
>male sexuality triggers the muslim's lust for male dominance

mad pizza

Lol let go in the face not on the internet and then see ke stop laughing cock fuck
The assholes like you huddle up in the morning on the morning and then I pull the scaffold to send them in the sewers where the scum like you were supposed to be, it is better to start off your computer because I have already begun to back the ip and when you I find you your dick and then I come and you cry on your knees like the checca culorotto you are about to not beat you but I send you to the hospital only if not to the camposanto that you are already dead of the brain
You're a mince froze I hope the next fuck of nigger that sughi is the last one and you go through the sbora and drop us while you cry like the puppy that you are stupid mongoloid stupid fool like shit
I will not let you in anymore repent you have come out of that six-lane corridor of your sucking pussy pussy
Still tell me that I enjoy watching you do the big dick bullet that behind a screen are all good at spitting off and doing big and so much in real life you're a sad autochthonous girl with no virgin friends and you can not get any more From all the sails you pulled

terrible translation

lol vienimilo a dire nel viso

nobody told me we could wank in public now
i'm off down the shops

wow.....very mad pizza))

lol say that to my face and not on the internet and then you see you stop laughing you dickhead
the assholes like you i shit on their head in the morning at brekfest and then i
pool the flush to send them in the sewers where shits like you have to stay, its
better if you start shutting down your computer becaue i already started backtracin you r ip and then when i find you and then its you're fucking business and then i come and you cry on your knees like the sissy faggot you are but i will send to the hospital anyway if not at the graveyard, you're already braindead anyway
you'rea fucking fagot i hope the next nigger dick you suk it's the last and the cum goes through your throat and you drown while you cry like the suckling you are retard kid mongoloid stupid like shit
dont you dare again really you must repent coming out from that six lane corridor that is the filty cunt of that wore of you're mother
say that again hthat i laugh at seeing you being the big bully of my anus that behind a screen everyone is good at spitting insults and get too big but in the real life you're a sad autistic fag virgin without friends and you cant even ghet hard from all the times you jerked off
asshole

zitto animale

taci foglia

Memes pewdeypie, Memes

tired yet ?pizza?

Was the mistake of nature killed?