Finally date the best girl ever

>finally date the best girl ever
>turns out she's lesbian

That's what happens when you put your trap photos in your profile.

"She likes boys just not sexually"

Ask her if she was raped by her father.

Just take the pink pill, OP

She's not talking to me rn because I got angry when she told me that she only liked girls sexually

clitoris?

>date
>turns out she's lesbian
Look man, she's not a lesbian. She just doens't want to put up with your shit. Real lesbians don't date guys. By definition.

She says she likes boys just not romantically and that sex isn't that important for her. And she can just break up with me. And we haven't been dating that long and I wasn't even expecting sex anytime soon.

>Best girl ever
>Lesbian

1st kind of implies the 2nd no?

Literally exactly the same thing
>meet at 17 (she 16)
>says she's never felt this way about a guy
>decides it's the real thing and we give it a shot
>happy for three years
>only three years I've ever been happy
>only girl that's ever tolerated me, let alone liked me
>only girl I've ever really liked
>only future in which I see myself happy is with her
>plan to travel the world together
>we go to Europe and plan to meet up to do so
> a week after I leave she says she's actually lesbian, and was just confused that whole time
>for three years???
>now I'm in Europe alone.
>can't talk to anyone (don't know the language)
>a week since she dumped me
> what do?

She doesn't wanna leave me. She wants to continue. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. If I leave her now I'll appear to have only been an ass interested in sex. And I do care about her. Should I just continue with this relationship?

The only thing she's confused about is that she's bisexual.

Look man. I've been around longer than you have. Here's what is happening:
1) She likes the attention you gave her
2) She doesn't want to fuck you because she doesn't think you're worthy of her or someshit
3) She wants to continue getting attention from you
4) You stood up for yourself or someshit, she decided it's not worth it

So you think I should continue dating her? Overall she's the most amazing girl I've ever known.

Mine didn't wanna leave until 3 years down the track. Now I'm 21 and only ever been with one girl (who happened to be perfect in every conceivable way), but dealing with heartbreak after 3 years of looking forward to a life shared. Idk if you wanna put yourself through that, but realistically sex is an important facet in a relationship. You can't really have proper companionate intimacy without it. Tell her she deserves a nice girl and try move on before you're sucked in too deep. She sounds like she wouldn't have the balls to dump you even if she was unhappy after a time anyway, so it could turn sour and bitter.

No. Dating someone is a means to an end. If there's no end, there's no point in dating her.

She dumps you while you're in Europe by yourself, after you relied on her promise to join you?

She's shit for a relationship, regardless of her sexuality. No one does that even to a friend, much less a potential partner.

lol yeah she's not lesbian

I think you're right guys, I should end it. Hopefully I'll meet the right girl for me.
Also I forgot to mention she's not 100% lesbian. I know for a fact that she fucked at least two guys before meeting me. I thought she was bisexual but now she's telling me she's not interested in guys sexually. Does that mean she's interested in guys but just not interested on me? Or is she just confused about her sexuality?

Yeah, probably is a lil bi, but either way prefers chicks to me, so dun madda

Nigga, what's this chick's names or initials? Not convinced we're not talking of the same bish. Are you in Romania?

Nope, not even Europe. And she's not 20.

You're too invested and putting too much energy into this. In 15 years, this girl is supposed to be just a crazy dating story you tell when talking about your journey to meet "the one". It's not her, and if it ever could be, it's not yet. Go find the person who *is* waiting for you. Don't let this girl ruin that because she just wants attention.

>you must be 18 to post on this site
mods please

oh you beat me. I was gonna ask how the fuck did you date a lesbian and not know off the bat. I mean it's still confusing. Maybe I just wasn't made for this gender fluid, multi sexual identity world we live in. Back in my day you either liked dicks, vaginas, or both. Why even call this dating? Would this not just be friendship?

>Why even call this dating? Would this not just be friendship?

That's exactly literally what I told her. And I told her that a relationship without sex is called a friendship. And her reply was "You don't know what love is".

Beta. Sex is a part of a relationship, and you shouldn't feel like "an ass" because you want sex.