Uh oh, better not troll J. K Rowling on twatter, she'll take your house

Uh oh, better not troll J. K Rowling on twatter, she'll take your house

funnyordie.com/articles/b49cdc2046/so-cool-two-years-ago-j-k-rowling-totally-owned-a-twitter-troll-now-she-repossessed-and-literally-owns-his-house

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyordie.com/articles/b49cdc2046/so-cool-two-years-ago-j-k-rowling-totally-owned-a-twitter-troll-now-she-repossessed-and-literally-owns-his-house
funnyordie
change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
archive.is/lpEYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

I hate her so much and wish she dies from any sort of illnes
And that was before reading the article

>and wish she dies from any sort of illnes

Rolling for superaids.

This. Open boarders are great, if she can keep her huge empty walled mansions.

shows that she has some serious problems

you can troll her about being insecure all day now because of this

She fucking proved the "troll" right (read troll: anyone who criticizes left wing sucks views apparently)
She us a condescending whore full of herself

What a fucking bitch.

> haha she aimed someone's mortgage from the bank and then threw them out!
> how based can she and the banks be!

The absolute fucking state of the left.
Do these idiots not realize that this could happen to literally anyone at any time for any reason?

How would they feel if trump decided to assume the mortgage of about 5 million niggers and then throw them out of their houses?

Fucking idiots would never stop crying day and night in the courts.

These faggots don't even see the monster that they are enabling.

Wow what a cunt. You'd think someone who was at one point destitute, would understand how difficult it is to make it without being extremely lucky when you're put in a shit situation. Hope she dies of aids

bump

LOL you alt-right snowflakes are sooo easy to trigger

It's a joke.

In what retarded sense?

It's a joke article. It didn't happen.

The humour isn't obvious though.

and with these alt-righters it has to be very very evident

>these alt-righter frooggymen

>It's a joke article. It didn't happen.

This is the most pathetic attempt to white knight I've ever seen.

Sauce? Because the article is sourced to mainstreaaaahahah why am I bothering

>Damn!
>Actually going to the lengths of repossessing and owning someone’s house? Now that’s how you own someone!
>Never change, J.K. Never change.
can't even imagine what they would've written if trump did this

> writes entire book series (ripped from previous better authors) about group of people envied and hated for superior abilities, etc., who have to hide away, and stay safe
> buys multimillion dollar mansion to stay safe and happy
> preaches that everyone else should live in the same clusterfuck at the expense, mostly, of the group that has achieved the most and has the most to protect.

No wonder she was a benefit whore. Useless fuck

This is so fucked up. People are celebrating some billionaire preying on a poor person for petty reasons

She didn't prey on anyone, the bank took away his house because he didn't pay for it.

You're framing this as if she paid money to kick someone out of a house he had paid in full.

Not really. The basic political foundation of the left is protecting the weak (poor) from the strong (rich), they have built all of their positions and ideology around this point, the Right has not. So where someone on the right to do something like this it would be seen as immoral, it wouldn't necessarily be seen as hypocritical.
But Rowling on the other hand is held up as a paragon of Leftist virtue, all her tweets and her books are about protecting the weak from the strong. So for her to act the way she did is completely hypocritical and in direct conflict with all the ideas and politics she has espoused.

Did she just shame him for being a virgin? What the fuck? How can this outrage go unnoticed?

>her books are about protecting the weak from the strong
I thought it was about promoting essentially classism/racism.
"Wot! Oi, you can't do magics? You MUGGLE! You're right scummy."

i bet she doesn't have any refugees in her house.

That is fucking psychotic.

Two things:

- Whe didn't "take his house", that was not the point. She publicly humiliated him.

- How vicious do you have to be to, in response to a single non-threatening tweet from a nobody, vow to take revenge and monitor that person for 2 fucking years?

She is a fucking psycho.

Because she can. Serves that poor scum well.

>She didn't prey on anyone
Yes she did. She took the time out of her day to have her lawyers or secretaries investigate some random guy's loan status, and then seeing a vulnerability she she took advantage of his financial problems to take control of his debt, then publicly shamed him for it.

If anyone is framing this dishonestly it's you, you're acting as her actions where not malicious, and just coincidentally happened.

I've got a nice chunk of change in the bank by american standards, a small fortune by Mexican standards. How would you feel if I where to find your address, assume control of your home loans, kick you out of it and then publicly mock you for it?

its funny because her entire book series is about a group of people who basically wall off the rest of the world for their own safety

yeah, calling bullshit on this

can we point out this is a joke article from literally funny or die

This bitch can't take your house if you haven't it.

The only way it's malicious is if one were to proactively have him be the fuckwad he is and defer on his payments. All she did was buy a house that a low life failed to pay for.

I don't think they care, user.

>funnyordie.com/articles/b49cdc2046/so-cool-two-years-ago-j-k-rowling-totally-owned-a-twitter-troll-now-she-repossessed-and-literally-owns-his-house
>funnyordie
>funnyordie
>funny or die
guys..
>FUNNY
>OR
>DIE

.. this is satire, guys.

ffs you raging infinite morons denser than a dwarf star holy shit, no wonder Trump won.

kæk

lol mad

.. we both dubs though
and so did this guy
WHAT DOES IT MEAN, user?
>inb4 ur a feggit hurr

.. what does it mean?

>inb4 reddit spacing

I like reddit spacing.

>buttrage
>replies to erryone
ok

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

>satire
>if fake, JK sues and takes down funnyordie
>if real, JK is slammed as being slime
either way its a win win

I only replied to one guy, user. C'mon.
fuck you, Eugene.

.. don't forget teh jooz.

and C: parody and satire is protected. ever wonder how those magazines you see at the check out continue to exist despite being absolute bullshit about celebs?

>I only replied to one guy
And Hillary has a 95% chance of winning?

It is pretty fucking amazing they can be so blind to this psychopathy, so long as its one of there's doing it. It's not like the guy they are calling a troll said anything particularly horrendous
Rowling: "muh poor migrants blah blah"
"""Troll""" :"said the millionaire in her mansion on her gold phone" That's literally all he said, he pointed out she was rich, and her response was to repossess his home and call it a shack/hut, that's somehow acceptable behavior to the left now?

The new "line" is SATIRE, SATIRE, but anybody can check if those tweets are real, so idk

Are you fuckers retarded? Wait, nevermind, this is Sup Forums... of course you fuckers are retarded.

This shit is SATIRE, note the fuckin source website for fucks sakes. FUnny or die. Jesus christ you are some gullible fucks.

I want to like jk rowling because HP is my favorite book series but christ can she be a cunt on twitter.

>projection
>deflection
>strawman
>ad hominem
lmao

Keep posting it, it's ok

yes, actually yes.

>joke

>your head

reddit spacing motherfucker

>anybody can check if those tweets are real
well, do it then feggarth.

>The new "line" is SATIRE, SATIRE, but anybody can check if those tweets are real, so idk
well the millenials and SJW's were raised on her books so they're gonna defend her to the bitter end

I did, they are
@JK_Rowling

Learn to archive you fucking faggot

archive.is/lpEYo

Kek needs to drop this insufferable nasty woman

It is pretty fucking amazing they can be so blind to this psychopathy, so long as its one of there's doing it. It's not like the guy they are calling a troll said anything particularly horrendous
Rowling: "muh poor migrants blah blah"
"""Troll""" :"said the millionaire in her mansion on her gold phone" That's literally all he said, he pointed out she was rich, and her response was to repossess his home and call it a shack/hut, that's somehow acceptable behavior to the left now?

Literally just looking for things to be upset at. Just kill yourself.

newfag

also he is correct, article is fake.

This

>raging samefag
>A BLOO A BLOO DON'T TROLL POTTER QUEEN!!!

see

So anyone can just straight up buy your house even if you're making payments and shit on it?

don't know about
and
but i am not them. at least you tried, user.

also, her books are good, but her opinions are shit, and her twitter page is full of enough over terrible material that isn't being discussed here.

that is literally a mental illness. and to top it all off, the guy was actually right. she's a rich, wealthy elitist who disdains the common people.

>if you're making payments and shi-
no. the way this works is that your failing to make those payments. think of it as making a loan, and failing to pay it back. the person who loaned it, owns that contract. now, if that owner of the contract is sick of your bullshit, there are people who will buy that contract because they think that the bullshit is worth the potential money. then the new owner of the contract enforces the original contracts details and goes forth with what the older owner didnt want to deal with.
>but thats not fair
read the fucking contract that you just signed youve read and agree to its conditions. you should ask "why is this deal, cheaper then others. is it because the owner of the contract can easily offload this to someone willing to fuck you if the going gets tuff?". then the second question should be "why didnt i investigate and research more into the huge financial decision that is owning a house, that will affect the rest of my life?"

No that's fair I understand all that I make my payments, but if the guy wasn't making his payments anyways he was gonna lose the house, so what exactly was her point? She bought a house from a deadbeat who couldn't pay his mortgage anyway, just seems like a waste of money

just checked myself, can't find them.

fucking hilarious

she did it for the lulz

>BLOO A BLOO
wtf

>and her twitter page is full of enough over terrible material that isn't being discussed here

You're whining that Sup Forums isn't discussing more of her terrible twitter? Or that if we complain about this, we autismally must complain about the rest?

I'm starting to see where you're coming from with your weird white knighting

eh, just shitflinging really. even if he was going to lose the house anyways, the sheer amount of attention around it being "her house" now, right or wrong is salt generation basically.
whats "worse". some random person owns your house, or some person you dislike owns your house? depends on the person, i guess.

onomatopoeia bruh. they didnt teach you that in 4th grade?

>she did it for the lulz
there's a handle there.. if she has been a guy, say.. Milo Yafaggowitch or whateve, and pulled this stunt on a libtard, then every single butthurt idiot in this thread would've kekked their asses off and called it "alpha" and "based" and what not.

nope, sorry, I never fully learned bix nood.

Looks like fake news, there is no evidence of this.

bix nood is LITERALLY onomatopoeia. wew lad

jesus christ, this bitch has serious problems
>inb4 funnyordie

yall are hypocrites

Yeah I looked into it and it appears to be nothing. Don't waste your time looking at it, anyways I'm really sleepy, gonna go take a nap.

I have no idea what that is
that's the joke

jesus christ, i remember why i stopped coming to Sup Forums now.

i'm not white knighting, but me telling you that won't work, so you can continue to assume that even though you are entirely wrong.

if you look in the context of my post, i was just pointing out that the person that i am quoting, whilst correct about the article, is a newfag.

like if this was a subjective manner on rowling, i would be white knighting, but i'm not. it's objective, it just didn't happen.

fucking summer is almost over at least. i'll come back then.

sleep tight, porker.

Underrated

Believing a joke article like you're grandmas on fb.

Y'all motherfuckers should be ashamed of yourselves.

>the person that i am quoting, whilst correct about the article, is a newfag.
that would be I, kind Sir. I am not a newfart, in fact I've been here all summer and expect to spend my autumn vacation here as well.

so, as we say around here... wrecked, you homophile.

So much retard in this thread

Now that is some serious pay back.

I love it when the alt-right get fucked over.

>fucking summer is almost over at least

I know you're just failing to fit in, but "summerfags" were a thing waaaaaay back when the only time an under-21 got unmonitored interbutt access was at college

You're literally using early-2000s Sup Forums slang in an attempt to be hip

You numb, retarded white knight

>i-i-i was just pretending to be retarded
>i-i meant i'll come back at a metaphorical t-time

>ignoring the pureblood vs. mudblood conflict present in the entire story and is literally voldemort's motivation

>reddit posting
>why i stop coming to Sup Forums

you have to go back

>all summer
that is not an awfully long time for Sup Forums. regardless, i suggest you leave before it's too late. i mean, look at what has happened to the rest of us here. also, i'm not trying to be mean. i'm pretty much a newfag, been here for 2 years.

>talks about using summer
>doesn't talk about the point at hand
>does not offer any evidence to prove being a white night
>actually doesn't talk about anything relevant to rowling anymore, just talking about extensive Sup Forums knowledge
>strawmans at the end

well this was good

i think i should

please, sooner then later. now would be good. your complaining about why this place is bad while shitposting in a thread about jk rowling why this place is bad. you. you are the cancer. you are why its bad. leave as fast as you can. click the x to close the window, and type in reddit into a new tab

Anyone else getting sleepy?

zzz...

>extensive Sup Forums knowledge

>not using myspace-era slang today unironically

wat

what if i think reddit is shit as well and all of the stuff im subbed to is dead

i dunno, i just think its great that your a miserable husk of a human being because its funny