Possible Trump VP's

Sup Forums stop participating in stupid shill threads
Let's figure out exactly who the best VP for Trump would be.

Let's get a drink and hammer this one out. Who would be a good VP pick?

Would Michaele Steele be a good VP pick?

Jon Huntsman is the best possible pick.

I'm hoping for Newt Gingrich. Though I don't know if he would make a popular pick.

Saw this dude on Jeopardy tonight, he's dumb as a bag of rocks.

Dilbert Guy said it will be Scott Brown 90% because he's good looking, young, moderate, and his last name is Brown and people are retarded enough for that to work

What do you guys think about Sessions as VP?
I'm not quite sure about Newt
He seems based but then again he could be someone being pushed by the establishment as a VP choice so that Trump could get JFKed

The most redpilled choice is obviously Pat Buchanan

John Kasich is the most logical choice.

>hue hue he is establishment shill and boring

That's is the point. He needs Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, and even Jeb Bush to endorse him.

John Kasich as vp would bridge the gap between Trump and the establishment.

I'm pretty sure it would also carry the crucial state of Ohio.

Trump + Kasich 2016!

I don't trust Newt. Good guy Sessions is preferable.

Trump might starve to death then

Ivanka.

Stop shilling for this globalist faggot.

Trump + Bloomberg 2016

Yep, but do you think he has a thunder to bring in voters?
Trump's choice should be someone who can bring in a lot of undecided voters

kek

This, though I found the others scarily ignorant as well, especially the tank, Joseph Stalin and cobra answers.

Him and Anderson Cooper. Guy is a fucking reporter and he doesn't know shit about books, politics, movies, world figures, world events, or fucking anything except slurping cock.

One of the worst episodes I've seen in years and it was capped off with that canuck bastard Trebek taking passive aggressive shots at Trump.

My sheckles are on Duncan Hunter

Anderson Cooper was the worst in that episode. ZERO sense of professionalism, made annoying grunts after every wrong answer he gave, kept talking between answers, no respect for the game.

It was, however, funny to watch Lara Logan talk about the Cologne attacks and then Alex Trebek just kind of skirt the issue with a "yeah...we should do something about that"

>He needs Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, and even Jeb Bush to endorse him.

He really doesn't, and they won't either way.

Nobody likes these three faggots, why the fuck would you build a ticket just around getting the votes of 3 people who are fucking asses anyway?

You're right. Sessions is not an energetic individual. I feel like it has to be a Senator though.

Sessions is awesome, Ive been shilling him since November kek

The only problem is that he brings in nobody that wasn't already voting Trump 100%, the south is fully on board the trump Train already

I also like newt and Huntsman

the thing is, there are very very few nationalists in elected republican party, so you don't have a lot to pick from if you guys want to be purists. Sessions is pretty much your best bet for a policy/ideology soulmate for Trump

Newt has NAFTA, thats pretty much the only strike against him in my mind, times change, if you can accept that don changed his mind on muh guns, then why can't Newt realize free trade with mexico kind of fucked us over?

Rand would balance him out in a lot of ways that would make cruzbots happy (if they weren't useful idiots to the neo-cons) and Rand is pretty well respected by the left, I think he could make huge plays for the moderates. but they might just be to different, a Trump-libertarian alliance to fuck over the neo cons would be some crazy shit though

Ben Carson or Ivanka.

K someone threw this out here and it's probably impossible
But..
What if RON PAUL?

Everyone liked him
He could steal a lot of moderates and dems.

Ron is too ideologically pure to compromise for that

I seriously think Rand would accept if offered though.

Trump/Paul
BUILD WALL

>Ivanka
>not Trump Jr
2016 VOTE Trump/Trump