Stop telling Behind the Meme he's a normie. Normie is a dumb af term. It’s childish...

Stop telling Behind the Meme he's a normie. Normie is a dumb af term. It’s childish. Up to the point that you would have to have a low IQ. Just let people do what they want. Memes are something to give us a quick laugh. Not something to get mad about. Please don’t become a special snowflake because of a meme that dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFGqhEVr7lk
youtube.com/watch?v=djBRqNui5r4&t=179s
youtube.com/watch?v=l9axtFGfGB8&t=496s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a'int fooling for this shit nigga, nice try

>makes thousands a month off memes that he didnt create
>leave him alone

>being autistic enough to care about e-celebs
Why don't you and the rest of the underage fags on this board just fuck off back to 9gag already?

KYS BTM!

baited

>thinking behind the meme is an e-celeb
Kill yourself new friend

fucking normie

youtube.com/watch?v=qFGqhEVr7lk

>new friend
fucking retard

Get off our board and get off youtube tol you stupid faggot

>Over 1 million views
oh shit

isnt saying normie from like 2014 pepe times

> YouTube makes the most memes

kys normie

HELLO INTERNET WELCOME TO BEHIND THE MEME! TODAY WE HAVE A LOOK AT...

.Wow I never thought Sup Forums could get so bad I actually wanted to die. I mean I'm not even speaking from a oh mah Sup Forums is dead shedtear.jpg perspective, it's the fact that this exists. Why does this kid care so much about a normal dude making lame videos about memes?

lik if u kys'ed

youtube.com/watch?v=djBRqNui5r4&t=179s

I know a cropped ifunny meme when I see one.

m y w i l l t o l i v e

Holy fuck. The faggots actually won.

What the fuck was wrong with Behind the Meme?

I can just hear those assholes. "Oh, no, normies know about the Pen Pineapple Apple Pen? Fucking Behind the Meme. REEEEEEEEEE"

Nice try Mark Dice

>t.Behind the Meme

I think they just hated the fact that most of his stuff was just made with very low effort and barely any content

Pyrocynical actually overlapped two of his vids showing the same basic format he uses for all of his vids.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9axtFGfGB8&t=496s

says the normie

P R A I S E

I still dont see the funny part of this "meme"
Pd: if u think this is a bait u are a stupid Who dont realise someone can have self opinion

Okay wrong post xd

Behind the meme is one of the best things to ever happen to memes. Great pleb filter

Welp, time to dump all my anti-BTM memes I guess.