Discuss

Discuss.

they should fuck

No discuss.

ketchup is gross

Mustard on hot dogs and big pretzels.
Ketchup on hamburgers.
French's mustard is best mustard. Except their gay "no crust" tops still crust do.

Mmm, so fancy

He's clearly asking about the bottle style/cap position. Left is more natural and looks nice but right is more useful. I'd go with Left

yea i see that too

Both, mixed together until they're orange. Perfect burger sauce.

Unless you mean cap position, then cap down. Can't be waiting for the last little bit to slide to the other side

First, I would unscrew the cap to the mustard one and put it on the table. Then I would lube up my asshole and gradually introduce the mustard container into my cavity. Next, I would stab an adult woman to death and cut off her tits. Next I would inject her mammary glands with the ketchup. Next I would crazy glue her tits to my chest. Next, I would do a handstand and ass-chug the mustard. Next, I would masturbate and milk my new tits to spray ketchup on myself. Next, I would blow a chunky load. Next, I would fart the empty container out of my ass. Next I would return the tits and thank her.

When i was younger i had an uncle Ben who everyone joked was the man from the picture. What they didnt know was uncle Ben took his role very seriously.

>be 11
>sleeping at Uncle Bens
>did this often, parents divorcing
>whatever.file
>sleeping in guest room
>1am
>Uncle Ben comes in like always
>wakes me up by yanking down my tight whiteys
>"ready to start dinner?"
>of course i am
>love helping uncle Ben
>inserts little purple funnel in my boipucci
>pours rice
>feels grainy
>pours water next
>always hot
>pulls funnel out
>"Alright, shake it up."
>get on hands and knees
>start wiggling ass back and forth
>feel full
>uncle Ben periodically sticks finger in my ass to check doneness
>itsready.html
>my abdomen swollen from rice
>positions plastic bowl between my legs
>always push slow to prevent spillage
>shitting spikes
>afterwards he spanks me palyfully
>"Good job, secret helper"
>go back to sleep

Wasnt until recently i found out he had a rice cooker. Couldve saved my ass from burning water.

Ketchup on burgers, chips (fries).
Mustard on sliced beef/roast beef and ham or gammon.

Isnt mustard always yellow?

yes

KEK

This.

that would be terrible on anything you would put mustard or ketchup on

I'd rather have Coleman's mustard.

It goes with fries so....

Now, gentlemen, the real question is whether French's or Colman's mustard is superior?

So?

In russia we have reclame of this brand. it was in 90 years.
There was a joke about inside is meat of man from picture. Because before in soviet union food have pictures what showed what is inside.

both are disgusting.